Shia's Shenanigans

Why are people even bothering with this faggot? I couldn't care less what faggotries he comes up with.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave this poor homeless guy alone

>couldn't care less
>makes a thread about him

lol kill yourself

I’m quite enjoying his descent from fake alpha to pathetic screeching sack of shit.

Maybe we need a twist though. Instead is searching for Shias flag lets get searching for Shias Dad! Shias Dad is an on the run pedo. Find him before the cops do Sup Forums

I liked Fury

is there a thread/discord for fucking the flag up.

we already know exactly where it is

Act pretty good idea

It's literally just for shits and giggles.
Sup Forums still holds those values in high regard.

Sup Forums chases this idiot around in order to gain publicity and become even more mainstream so they can bitch about the board being full of shills and newfags later.
Go pol!

its a hobby, done for fun.
that and Sup Forums is a spiteful bastard of a board in general

just waiting for some shit to go down

CTF has become a boring game, it has been played too many times to keep its flavor

Imagine destroying his flag with a drone tho

Finns failed to find him in lappland and the whole thing died. I guess he won this round.

because it would be funny, if he killed himself

>the flag is out of reach
>instantly Sup Forums pretends they never wanted it anyways

He will not divide us.

Probably weinsteined

Now that is a thing that we should do

This.

Sup Forums is sore losers

How about then we actually host a Sup Forums capture the flag for fun. As an event without this fag

He's so broken and fragile that this kind of attention could very likely drive him to suicide or homicide. That's be great. Keep the pressure on!

fucking frogs. just load a potato cannon with poo. use a discarding sabot and half freeze it.also, fuck shia

you

NT7uUs

It's the principle of it now.

meme this into existence!
Lord KEK, we call upon you!

It's bait. That clown isn't worth it but you probably won't listen so good luck.

But we probably need someone from the US or another country that has a lot of Sup Forums users to put up the flag. No fag is gonna go to another never before heard country for a meme flag

Google 'lolcow' and then read that ED article and the one on chris-chan. Realize that people are still trolling him, 10+ years on.

Just wanted to say that I believe in you all. I believe you can tarnish that flag one more time.

i have nothing but respect for shia. instead of being a pedophile rapist drug addict in his malibu/bervely hills ivory tower, he actually fight for his opinions and hang around with the plebeians.

Honestly, he probably had to suck Hollywood-Jew dick as a kid. No wonder he's fucked up.

This

Just one flag that can't be stolen and we'll be even stevens

because its fun to fuck with him and watch him lose what little sanity he has left!

Believe it or not, I saw him riding a bike in Zagreb, Croatia

Yeah, it was good

I don't get it, what kind of person would be against Trump, I mean, unless you are afraid of what the swamp draining will bring to light?

That Colbert cunt must also have some dirty shit on him.

True.

Sad shit, actually.

He should redeem himself and join the cause of the swamp draining and redpilling the masses.

mentally ill people

im convinced most of these threads are created by him to create attention towards himself. Including this one.

>I don't get it, what kind of person would be against Trump
educated ones

(((educated)))

DIVERSION
If they can keep the autists busy with shiny things they can sneak past the important stuff. Stay focused nerds.

Colbert has probably fucked kids or at least has a bunch of cheese pizza somewhere. He looks more and more like an outright goblin the past couple of years.

watching a real person's descent into madness is pretty good content to me.

but no necessarily thanks to him

heh

Not a bad answer.

When I was still a freshly redpill naive person, I would try to debate shit with libs and expect them to stay civil and friends with me. BAD IDEA. That redpilled me even more, LOL.

He was on fucking Disney channel, of course he was forced to suck pedo dick as a kid. Have you seen what happened to Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus? Poor guy, we really need a DOTR for all these fucked up kids' show network executives.

someone shoot an arrow on fire at the flag

He looks like a homeless person honestly

he isn't going mad though

>my sides

yep

Hummm... Sadistic much?

why are you making threads about him then you fucking retard

reddit.com/

Suggesting me to go to such a shithole. Sadist confirmed.

What the fugg does kek wants from me?

Because he's a coke addict.

Shia is such a flog, guarantee he moved the flag cos no one was watching his stream.

has trump done anything outside of tweeting and golfing? he plays golf so much that the secret service is already short of money.

Stop being a disengenous jew you shit head.

How much are the illegal crossings down by?
What happened to TPPA?
What is that wall starting to get built?
How many times has Trump been blocked by congress, for example in the travel ban?

I could go on and on and on...

That is why you'll lose eventually, you lie and lie and lie, until your side is composed of nothing but:
a) dumbfucks that can't understand reality because they can't understand facts or their implications
b) mentally weak snowflakes that can't face facts and their implications for emotional reasons, although they have the cognitive capacities to do so

Fuck you mother fucker.

We must destroy him mentally.

He probably already was a long time ago, who the fuck gets that shit ass idea of making a cult like chant in front of a fucking camera to protest a man that as taken upon himself an incredible amount of hostility from some of the most dangerous and powerful people in the world just to try and protect the people of America?

If you're not a mental retard, or a mentally weak snowflake, even if you don't agree with all Trump does and decides, you can't deny that man is nothing short than a noble soul, willing to go to great lengths in name of the people he feels a duty to protect when no else can. If you are willing to see shit for what it is, its impossible not to admire Trump.

Some one said something here that really drove what I said in so many words home:

"If liberals weren't so dangerous, I would pity them."

it was foretold we would destroy him.

/thread

Where is this flag that is out of reach?

Right up until the final showdown. All the other combat was well-choreographed and felt dangerous and tense. Then their tank loses half its functionality and they become unstoppable death-gods. God damn that pissed me off...

Gimme discord link

In Franarabia.

aussie has a point. OP is a fag