Sooo. Thats interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4rwdriJpkc
youtu.be/0JoeXAFBbpQ
youtu.be/WAUtqTouavo
youtu.be/3sFBz7CTQ5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was all too obvious.

did they even say if they were actually full auto ?

Where does Julian Assange say that?

Big if big

The way this video was dismissed always pissed me off, and I was still blue-pilled then. Also checked, praise

Is this just some hack interpreting Assange's earlier, more ambiguous comment? Or has Assange said something new?

>2017
>listening to anything Assange has to say
Im still waiting for all that shit he said he had on Hillary that was surely gonna get her arrested. This fag is just alex jones lite

Well, there was the pile of felonies she committed, but that doesn't get democrats arrested.

Big if true.

True if true.

>That face you make when your infant children get slaughtered
Also checked.

>yournewswire
so fake and so gay. can't believe how retarded Sup Forums has become in 1 year

>Im still waiting for all that shit he said he had on Hillary that was surely gonna get her arrested
The day he was going to release it, was the day they raided the embassy and cut off the internet

Pretty clear he doesn't have the power, maybe he's already dead

>so fake and so gay. can't believe how retarded Sup Forums has become in 1 year
>in 1 year
>1 year

So you only started counting recently right?

Someone explain this to me

Link it faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=A4rwdriJpkc
CNN cut it the fuck off lmao
here you go though
youtu.be/0JoeXAFBbpQ

People with a special place in hell are pretending to think a that they're unable to tell the difference between a grieving father getting hammered to cope with, like, crisis actors or aliens or something.

is yournewswire satire?

They just don't make crisis actors like they used to. Very unprofessional, Robbie.

Obviously hes already fucking dead if he wasn't fucking dead he would have followed his own EXTREMELY WELL THOUGHT OUT PLAN and signed the fucking high security PGP key but they can't make him sign the fucking key because they fucking killed him and they/ /"he" doesn't fucking have it because it's not fucking him...

Any "Assange" material is a psyop now since D.A.K. 16/10/16

Could have believed it if they asked it was a potted plant instead of a dog.

Bump

Inauthentic and transgender

>D.A.K. 16/10/16
Checked and F'd

youtu.be/WAUtqTouavo what they don't want you to see.

F

Nobody believes this. You understand that, right, CIA?

Praise this thread full of holy sevens! KEK has blessed us!

>Julian Assange says his next release will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton
>Julian Assanges "internet has been cut"
>Nobody believes these facts
>The sky is green
t. Shareblue CIA pedo satanist

it must suck knowing youll die within the confines of a peruvian embassy

>yournewswire
possibly the fakest and gayest

Oh look, the faggot shills are learning to mimic. Too bad they're always so fucking terrible at it.

None of the autists on Sup Forums have shit on just how socially inept you spook shitstains are. Do you know why that is? It's because you can only pretend to be people, you threw that part of yourself away long ago.

>Retard bump
Look how easy it is to spot the shills in this thread folks
Protip: they are the ones denying the fact the CIA silenced Assange and blaming the FBI for Vegas
Simple 2+2 math needed here

Trig if bue

Qabnoosh "civilian activists" seen at McCarran. Y no news?

Big if true

>Yournewswire

Ya ok

>Jewlian Gassange

VG bump

Did you reckon he just dropped a capsule of cyanide as they busted through the door breaking all kinds of international law rendering Obama and May prosecutable for manslaughter?

>The ancient smear by conspiracy association tactic.

Julian spreads bullshit anonymously like any of us.

Won't be released until Oct 21st.

He's got shit. Because if he really has anything, he would drop it by now. He will die in that fucking embassy

Some new info that might be useful.

youtu.be/3sFBz7CTQ5M

Paddock's trip to AZ.

According to whom? The dead guy they killed a year ago? GTFO bump

I mean I think so too, in fact I think its obvious. But I cant prove it and I doubt Assange can either.

Funnily enough that story was actually reported on outside of that shitty site. Mr. Sparklepants was actually asked to fuck a dog to play a creepy character in a movie but they went with fake dog pussy instead.