SWEDEN HAPPENING

Bombing of police station
The entrance to the police station in Helsingborg was Tuesday night to Wednesday bombed. Now the police respond on Facebook - and remain open anyway.

According to information for Aftonbladet, kilos of explosives were used.

"I can not comment on it right now, but it was a very powerful explosive charge," says Sven Holgersson, local police area manager.

The explosion was so powerful that the entrance was completely destroyed and all the windows on the house opposite the station were blown out. The explosion at the police station in Helsingborg has caused strong reactions.

Police suspect that recent police work can be a root cause of the attack.

73-year-old Janne Krutell, who lives three kilometers from the police station, woke up suddenly.

- I flew out of bed. It was a bad bang. I thought it was my balcony that tumbled down, says Janne Krutell.

He went out to the balcony to look then he saw that many neighbors had rushed out and looked.

"I've never experienced anything like this," says Janne Krutell.

In a message on Facebook, the Helsingborg Police say:
"WE NEVER BACK DOWN TO CRIMINAL!".

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/yLe8K/efter-attentatet-mot-polisen-pratas-om-kilovis-med-sprangmedel
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/helsingborg-bomb-sweden-explosion-today-police-station-attack-latest-malmo-a8006286.html

>and nobody cares

>shit in toilet.jpg

I have mixed feelins about this desu

Have they apologised to muslims yet?

YAWN
Attacks happen in Iraq like everyday what makes this different?

heh

This.
I am not surprised anymore.
And, rely do not care anymore

PART AND PARCEL

Sweden is a strange country that grenades and bombs go off all the time but miraculously nobody gets harmed ever.

Literally fake news

sage

Do they stand far apart like in Finland? I always figured because they were so gay they would probably stand in clumps, which would make it unusual for people to avoid explosive attacks.

On a sidenote, the Swedish ambassador to Iceland, also former head of the Social Democrats that got kicked out for not following (((orders))), recently stated that Sweden is falling under control of the (((elite))) and is on the verge of becoming a dictatorship in disguise because they despise the swedish prople and that he will never return to Sweden again.

Good. I'm enjoying watching all of the Swedish men get themselves killed and the Swedish women and children get themselves raped because they're dumbass pussies.

Swefistan is literally the country where statistically the most
Islamist
Terrorists
Come from. Did u know that ?
I guess u didnt.

The problem is that the police is too racist, we need to do something about that.

Most if not all Islamic terrorists in Europe have come from North Africa and Iraq/Afghanistan/Pakistan

Local swede 'Mohammed Abdullah' described the bombing as peaceful.

>Now the police respond on Facebook
Is this how Swedish LEA disseminates information in 2017?

Good things your police are unarmed lol

>is on the verge of becoming a dictatorship in disguise
They just recently decided to make the TV lincense part of the yearly tax for all people 18 and over with an income.

lol so now we are all going to be forced to pay for the propaganda we don't even watch. Thanks SD!
Minimum $130 more tax for all workers just like that.

Why are cops so bombophobic? Getting your windows BTFO is just part and parcel of living in a multicultural city.

No one cares ice nigger.

>someone got the memo calling for hushing down swedish problems

This got downplayed by scandi media. If it had happend here it would be pushed all over the world.

Certain there was editiorial recommandations attached to this story.

Just verified the HÃ¥kan Juholt thing.

For fucks sake. How utterly fucked is the swedish debate? Ive seen the social creationists identity politics faggots but this story takes precident.

You need to fix this sven. Or kill off the elite trying to form a technocrasy. Kill them off one by one and let them know that there is a penalty for high treason

What is the penalty for high treason? 3 years in comfy jail with nothing but an old sega genesis and no chance of an xbox?

>WE NEVER BACK DOWN TO CRIMINAL
holy shit not even their police knows how to speak

Swedes are retarded. They are about 20 yeas unironically from a full blown insurgency

We still don't know who did the bombing. But most likely muslim criminals I'd say 90%.
Could also be people like nordic resistance movement but not very likely.

You get PS2 in maximum security. And any older model console too. But no memory cards for the PS2 for security reasons.

>no memory card
Wait what if you want a NES and you want to play Legend of Zelda. Is that forbidden because you can save the game?

>bombing in sweden
>happening
Yawn.

>expecting me to care about a bombing in a Muslim country