Maximum Happening

Holy fuck balls theres a lot of slow de threads today.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4990408/Russian-nuke-bribes-known-uranium-deal-approved.html
circa.com/story/2017/10/17/national-security/the-fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-kickback-scheme-months-before-the-obama-administration-passed-uranium-one-deal-with-moscow
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/putin-rival-ties-kushner-meeting-kremlin-bankers-n811631
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355937-fbi-informant-blocked-from-telling-congress-about-russia-nuclear
archive.fo/B63zo
insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/17/hannity-hillary-clinton-and-barack-obama-guilty-russia-collusion-not-donald-trump
newsweek.com/probe-launches-russian-bribery-plot-obama-administration-nuclear-deal-687615
youtube.com/watch?v=X7ufRWlYNfk
youtu.be/X7ufRWlYNfk
youtube.com/watch?v=2iU715uplok&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol who cares nerd Id rather watch netflix

>slide threads
fugg

Whatcha watchin?

>anything I don't like a slide thread

so wait... the clinton campaign blamed donald trump winning on russian hacking, then russian meddling, but the clinton foundation, which paid for the campaign, was actually donated to by the russians?

dumb this down for me

Riiiiiight
>first 3 threads right now
>1.black superiority thread
>2.chinese superiority thread
>3.pooland hate thread

pretty much. and they got the money by arranging a deal for russia to get some of dat sweet nuclear materials into their country.

>in exchange for about a 1/5 of us yellow cake uranium supply

Oh look another Clinton "scandal" to distract trumpanzees with.

Debts are left unsettled, rabbi. Not even the stars and bars can cover that nose

>b-but its all...

>j-just a...
newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660

>c-conspiracy theory...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4990408/Russian-nuke-bribes-known-uranium-deal-approved.html

>r-right?
circa.com/story/2017/10/17/national-security/the-fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-kickback-scheme-months-before-the-obama-administration-passed-uranium-one-deal-with-moscow

Oh shit

ENRICHING!

is this the storm Trump was referring to?

Hey rabbi, saw you in the other thread. Its gonna be a busy week for you. Try to get some coffee, stay hydrated and do some stretches in between your 14 hour shifts of shilling on a Burmese storytelling forum.

Bump

this is only the first gusts, user

shit's about to hit the fan

>They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

ho-lee fuck-ing SHIT

Hillary took bribes from Putin's closest buddies whilst being SoS, 145m dollars, to fast track the uranium deal and kept the commitee from recieving information about the ongoing investigation into the very companies involved, that the FBI knew were taking bribes from Russia themselves in order to secure the deal.

this is now the single most important thread on Sup Forums. BUMP

is there anyone Clinton hasnt taken money from?

I'd say me, but I fear Dutch taxes have gone to charities in Haïti outside of parliamentary purview.

Hannity mentioned something about bribes and blackmail. I don't know how anyone could blackmail the Clintons. Must be pretty damning.

Didn't we know about this back in 2015 already? I distinctly remember telling everyone who would listen about how Hillary was selling US influence through the Clinton foundation including fast tracking the sale of American uranium to a Russia.

It's one of the reasons that I never bought into the "muh rooskie hackers" narrative. I knew they had done a bunch of shady shit that would bite them in the ass so they turned Russia right back into the cold war era scape goat to try and discredit them if anything ever came out.

Personally I don't rightly give a shit about Russia. It looks like a fun place to visit sometime, and I highly doubt that they are ever going to nuke us. But I do hate hypocrites, and Clinton and company are hypocrites who use power for a payout and destroy our nation along the way, and for that they need to pay.

There's also a thread about avocados probbaly gonna reach the bump limit.

Bummmmpin

That was conspiracy theory then. This is conspiracy now.

Old news, i don’t know why the media tries to damn wikileaks when this shit was public last year because of them.

antishill bump

Hey bras any info on where the fuck is hillary and obongo at the monent? We should propagate the information and demand that they give the public an "explanation".

There its nothing to be explained but there is a lot of harassment to do since this fuckers prolly wont go to jail. We have to make their lives a HELL.

Cmon polhounds. We CIA and FBI now.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

twitter

Bigggg tick tock tick tock

That proves it's an army of 3rd worlders getting paid by Clinton, Soros, et al! Congratulations you cracked the case!

i don't know why this is so funny, maybe the absurdity of an avocado thread, maybe the fact that you are right and it's going to reach the bump limit. can't stop this shit storm from happening tho, all the avocados and BBC's in the world can't stop this happening.

Hillary slipped and fell. Canceled book tour and upcoming speaking events.

DIS GETTIN GUD

POTUS has done his diligence, the swap is being drained as promised

The best is yet come in the form of a 650k weiner release

Link to cap plox

>Oh look another Clinton "scandal" to distract trumpanzees with.

This

>This will be the end of Hillary's candidacy

Nice copy pasta cuckaroo

>the swap is being drained as promised

So the bankers are in jail right?

Wtf is up with all the slide threads

>all these literally who websites
Who are you going to link next? infowars? LMAO

click bait fake news sources

The hill, daily mail, and newsweekly all far left propaganda outlets? What’s your salary?

>Everything I don't like is a slide or shill

And of course the media just runs massive retarded fake news hit pieces about Trump's words to some dumb widow bitch. Not a word about this scandal.

I fucking hate the media so much now. Obama never received this treatment, even from fox.

>crime committed goes unpunished
Sure thing (((user)))

Avocados and bbcs are fucking slide threads when shit like this is happening

>Newsweek
>Literally who

Wow you are a faggot

The hill alone has 119k shares on their corruption article they’ll have to talk about it at some point

How do you know?

Frig bump this

Both countries have been doing this for decades. This is nothing new. Getting caught up for doing it though....

There's a problem with the narrative

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/putin-rival-ties-kushner-meeting-kremlin-bankers-n811631

Already seen one liberal site slip this story down their memory hole

Would Mueller have been aware? If he was, he ought to resign, right?

>FBI informant blocked from telling Congress about Russia nuclear corruption case, lawyer says
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355937-fbi-informant-blocked-from-telling-congress-about-russia-nuclear
archive.fo/B63zo

The blackmail is pedo shit. How some claim these fucks keep each other in line. I believe it personally, though I do think sometimes pizza threads get a bit out there.

But there are people more powerful than Clinton on that (((team))).

She was hanging around UK the last few days. Much interviews on left outlets, big push to buy her wasn't me shit on UK msm

Here’s another
insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/17/hannity-hillary-clinton-and-barack-obama-guilty-russia-collusion-not-donald-trump

Newsweek too. Get rekt
newsweek.com/probe-launches-russian-bribery-plot-obama-administration-nuclear-deal-687615
Bump all uranium one threads
>bump all uranium one threads
Maximum happening in progress
>All hands on deck
All hands man battle stations!!!

no shit we're watching this youtube.com/watch?v=X7ufRWlYNfk

MAXIMUM HAPPENING IN PROGRESS
>SHILLS BTFO
>HILLARY BTFO
LEFT ON SUICIDE WATCH!
They are going straight to investigation. Holy fuck!
>THE FIRE RISES!!!

Yes i see that

And a shooting story is breaking
>just like clockwork

Obama truly is going to jail and so is Hillary.

Ok wuilty scan. Are there full copy of this game existing?

They just got 18B$, so they'll be hard at work for a while

Yeah, just look up illuminati nwi card game on whatever your preference search is. Saw some 2nd edition starter sets for around 25 bucks US

jews tend to accuse their enemies of what they are doing themselves

>the jew cries out in pain while he strikes you

>(((kLOCHUBAR)))

americans are seriously fucked

thanks for that NYTimes link, its fantastic

Oh frankenjew
youtu.be/X7ufRWlYNfk

Franken is fataliting sessions

Second this because is really relevant

Bumping this shit.

>Lol who cares nerd Id rather watch netflix

good for you

>tfw normies just shout LET HER BE MAN SHE IS DOWN ALREADY JUST DONT LOOK AT THIS STUFF SURE SHE MADE MISTAKES BUT SHE A STRONK WOMAN!
>tfw no one will give a shit
>tfw no liberals will ever admit that electing her would have been four times the clusterfuck that Trump could ever wish to become
This shit is nice but I want to see her go to fucking prison instead of endless scandals that never result in anything. Surely by now there is enough to just lock all of the fucking Clintons away?

c-can i have a little more time, p-p-please senpai

Fuck you there is nothing good on Netflix you fucking shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iU715uplok&t=0s

>Al Franken
>Saying something important
Is this your first session?

this is old news, if you want threads about this you should have been here when it happened

D R P E P P E R

>implying you aren’t here on the new flood of shills

No, but i can't understand much. I'm still not used to this. How this is good for putting Obama on prison if they are talking shit about Russia?

As a femanon,I get fantasies of one of those Russian military guards to plow me hard mmm

TITS OR GTFO

TITS OR GTFO

same

If this is in the Hill normies might hear about it. Is it actually happening this time?