Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=896EJ9LLHbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD

complete apes.

What a way to die

That's a very unique rko

>Florida

How do we deal with niggers? They're an absolute burden and an embarrassment to western civilization.

I knew she was black when I saw this headline

give them free rides to north korea and tell them kim jong un is executing blacks for no reason.

For creatures with such low IQs they certainly think of some creative ways to torture and kill each other.

THICC

SLAY QUEEN.

Let's buy them plane tickets back to Africa. That's all they talk about, how great Africa is.

I will personally donate $5000.

I never would have guessed that LOTR was actually going to turn out to be true. Saruman and the eye(deep state/cia/nsa) and the army of orcs (niggers) .. some nerdy little white kids and men who still have honor try to stop them.. scary how it all turned out.

Hopefully there will be thousands of "i can't breathe" protests for this. Oh wait, it wasn't a cop so it will be a non issue for Al Sharpton and crew.

JUST
U
S
T

YYYAAAAAAAASSSSS SLAAAAAY QUUUUUEEEEEEN

daym son... she dint do anythin mane... it was an accident... dis rite her shows how da racist laws keep the black man down...

That's not cool man. I'm getting sick of the cheap amorality that pervades Sup Forums culture. Even the racial groups we dislike for being shit in Western society, like blacks or Jews, we should not root to see them hurt like this.

>Pelvic and ribs BTFO

Classic dumbass move of not paying attention to the booty bar.

>t. Nigger faggot

>be 325lb
>sit on child
>eat child
>be tree fiddy lb

They bring it upon themselves

>god I wish that was me

Did you miss type reddit in your browser, nigger?

that shit looks fun as fuck.

more like they just have no feelings of empathy whatsoever, not even towards their own mate or children

What species of primate is this?

nigger

Only ducks mate like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=896EJ9LLHbE

WE

WUZ

>that fucking bucket on her head
fucking kek

but seriously though, I dare anyone to watch this and still claim niggers are the same species as us

Do you know where you are?

Why do civilians even have access to high capacity stomachs? No one should ever need more than 150 lbs.

Hey this one is new, thanks user.

BASED BLACK MAN WTF I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE NOW

(you)
Now fuck off

King

>3/5 split

WE NEED TO BAN ASSAULT ASSES

Once you have seen blacks act like this enough times you lose the emotional response, it's like watching a lion eat a gazelle, it's brutal and disgusting the first time you see that kind of thing, but eventually you just accept it as part of nature and move on

Proving once and for all you don't always need about three fiddy.

We have a common ancestor with monkeys, but I'm pretty sure we don't have one with niggers

>amerifats
Nothing to see here

HOL UP

Fuck off nigger enabler
Civil nationalism isn't welcome here, niggers do not belong in "western civ" and this civilization deserves and needs to die so the black sun can rise

It was an... "assident."

AYOOOO EAT DAT BOOTY!!! WEZ TEECHEN EMZ YUNG HOW TAH EAT DA BOOTY!!!

F

She's fucking dead, right?

this is the USA's shame not ours everyone look away

kek

Niggers are gonna nig.

Really terrible for victim and the killer. Being this irresponsible with children, at least loose weight for crying out loud before you pull stupid shit like that.

>mfw

Son....
NEVER forget this Life Fact.

"The Black Negro was placed on this G-d's Green & Blue Earth for the sole purpose of providing a modicum of Entertainment for The White man. Of course this in addition to their primary task of performing manual labor requiring little if any Mental effort on their part."

So true!

So long, big Bowser!

>Be American
>Sit on child
>Crush them to death
>Shart on dead body for good measure.

thats the american dream

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPLFFFRTTTTTTT
**PRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT**

How does it feel to be a massive faggot?

Todays hero. One less nigger, 100 billion to go.

>BRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Terrible way to die

G-Gary Coleman?

But we’re not doing it to them; they’re doing it to themselves. They want this. Black activists want this because they never talk about it or want to talk about it. They ignore anyone who is concerned about it. They want olive gone so they can fuck up the place.

i had a piece of shit sit on me when i was little i would kil him today i culdnt breathe not funny and he ended up getting killed anyway fuck him

I'd rather get necklaced than sat on by a fat nigger, until I suffocate. Just the thought of the smell, makes necklacing sound pleasant.

>not black either

What's the name of this brave, fierce, new dance craze?

Bait so cheap it'd make a kike look twice