Hey white people

So yesterday I asked for your best reason to hate jewish people. Today I will be asking you white supremacist scum for the best reason to hate black people. I'll wait again..

Hah noone so far y'all dumb

Well we can start with the terrorist group "Black lives matter"

Because they're niggers

It's not a terrorist group it's a group of people that want to make black people more equal. And they want to stop police violence targeted to black people.

Racist Netherlands

You can't really hate the mentally deficient, can't you?

kanker racist

Look at what they do to american cities. We have whole fucking cities that theyve destroyed and wage their stupid fucking monkey wars in.

They bring niglets like you to my land.

I believe most of these delusional racists hold a resentment for black people because they stereotype the ethnicity with violence, drug dealing, crime and mistreatment of women. Obviously in reality like any group their is a minority that commits these offences. The racist white people also feel that black people blame oppression too much for circumstances that they are in and feel this id unfair because they can see poor white people in similar or worse circumstances that black people. That is what I have come to understand through looking through these threads.

Ik maak alleen een uitzondering voor Indonesiƫrs.
De rest moet opkankeren.

Meanwhile niggers are leading the crime statistics. Even out-ranking kebabs. The jew calculates on this natural 3rd world behaviour.

>more equal
>more
Lazy niggers just want dem programs and gibs because their sub human intelligence prevents them from being civilized. Niggers make poor pets, dogs are much better.

En jappen en chinezen dan? Die doen ook niks fout. Ik maakte deze thread alleen omdat k me verveelden

They're a living hindrance to human progress.

Geen voormalige koloniƫn, en alleen met de Japanners deden we goede zaken.

>It's not a terrorist group
>commit acts of violence in order to pursue political goals
>not terrorists

Dood jezelf, achterlijke hoorndrager

>the best reason to hate black people.
Every black person I've ever met has been a criminal or lazy or homeless or some combination of the three.

Japanners en Chinezen plegen amper misdaad. Misdaad statistieken in combinatie met bijstand statistieken vormen de deportatie lijst. Niggers first.

Scientific reasons

Niggers are wild subhumand that drag civilization.

> """"Delusional"""" racist

Every society has pests in them. A lot blacks just happen to be a very frequently part of that undesirable group, most likely since a lot of them are poor and uneducated and continue to follow their backwards culture. People here hate blacks most likely because the majority of them refuse to adapt and succeed inteads theyre happy displaying primitive subhuman behaviour and fucking things up for everyone.

It actually truly has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with violence and low IQ. If niggers acted like normal civilized people we'd have no problem with them at all.

this

Because you're just fucking awful like your lol "culture"
In all fields

Fuck off traitor

I am indifferent to blacks, as long as they are not in close proximity to me. Hating a black person is like hating a wild boar or a tiger or some other wild animal. Blacks simply belong in Africa, in their natural habitat.

More equal? You mean, like studying and being actual productive members of the society? Or the right to more fodd stamps? Please clarify, my nigger.

Indolent people will never be equal. Blacks can be equal in Africa.