Re:Zero

Many questions ahead:

>Why did Satella bring Subaru into that world?
>Why does she appear to love him to an insane level?
>What are the terms of the contract with the dragon?
>What killed the entire royal family?
>What is Flugel's past and relevance?
>What is Pandora's end goal? (Emilia being a "key", etc)
>What is happening on the other countries?
>What does Satella's grave entail
>What does Echidna on Lewes body plan?
>Why is the thing that possessed Anastasia also called Echidna?
>Can the visions of the 3rd trial be avoided?
>Will gramps ever reconcile with Rein?
>What does Rein plan to do with Capella after the events of arc 5?
>WHY ARE THERE NO WORLD MAPS?

I think the most important question is:
Why the FUCK does he keep wearing his fucking shitty jacket??

He starts wearing black knight garbs eventually.

Is NTR man going to get screentime in the anime?

i'd help a witch destroy the world to fuck her

Just know that if you all keep shitposting and baiting me i wont be replying. Maybe the intellectual anons who prove that they want my translations and that they're worthy of it, but definitely not the shitposters.

>Why does she appear to love him to an insane level?

they are supposed to appear when rem and crusch were tending to people during the witch cult attack although they might cut that out since they would need new VA for such a small appearance

What is Subaru talking about to his "harem" in the pic?

I hope that isn't as edgy as it sounds

I stopped coming to the threads from epsiodes 7 to 15.

Whatever happened to the Subaru has an abusive father copypasta?

Why DOES she love Subaru, did they meet in Japan?

>Why is Roswaal best girl?

Must be pretty weird giving birth to your own eventual new body. When does Roswall possess people, anyway? When he dies, or when his new body comes of age?

I'm sure Kirito has enough versatility that they could just use him as Regulus. An invincible harem protag with bullshit powers seems like something he could manage.
Subaru seems to have a somewhat different personality in the place he goes after he dies, one who seems to be entirely familiar with Satella and which seems to have some influence over his emotions.
He doesn't. Subaru's dad is cool.

holy shit

So if Rienheart has a blessing where he acquires any blessing he needs/wants but does not have, why doesn't Subaru just tell Rien to ask for a blessing that lets people confide secrets in him without fear of mundane or magical repercussions and then tell him all about the Return From Death?

Whats Satella doing to do to Lord In-fucking-vincible Sword Saint?

Is Satella true end? Surely Subaru wouldn't go through all this without getting the girl.

Original Emilia.
Do not steal.

So, I started this not so long ago, what's the difference between Satella and Emilia?

Those two confuse me.

one is a vessel for the other

So, both are the same person? Or one is a fake persona?

EVERYTHING should be genderswapped

including the EYOOOOOOOH voice

He couldn't kill satella so his blessings aren't impossible to prevent from effecting things other then himself I guess

Post petits

Subaru should be a girl not a boy

So when Subaru dies, he's crossing a loading screen area before he comes back?

But it doesn't make sense, unless time travel shenanigans are involved, there's no way there's another personality could be involved, how can Satella transport him and also give him the ability otherwise?

The witch wants to use emilias body

So, both are separate people, but Satella simply possesses Emilia?

Well, the "loading area" becomes clearer every time he dies, and the personality he has there seems to know Satella quite well. We don't know what the fuck is going on with that. It may even be possible that this "other Subaru" is the mastermind behind most of the events in Re:Zero. Maybe there's something about reincarnation going on.

If there's reincarnation, it's possible that Al was the test subject. He was summoned about 18 years ago, putting that event at a date shortly before Subaru would have been born on Earth.

AMAI KAORI HANATSU
TSUIOKU TO IU NA NO WANA

I should go to sleep

SASOWARE TORAWARE
NAZE ARAGAE MO SEZU MATA

Im surprised Subaru didn't start dressing up in some ridiculous fantasy cosplay style get up as soon as he got the chance.

Just what are they reading here?

Even when Subaru is in a pocket dimension where Satella cannot interfere, just talking about return by death makes her upset enough to possess Emilia and go on a rampage

Crusche's one seems to feature someone with that medium brown hair, while there's a big block of a particular shade of dark grey on Priscilla's. There isn't enough to make a real guess, so I'll just say they're Ferris and Al.

AlPriscilla doujins when?

Yes. Thats as far as we know.

Garfiel looks less cute than i imagined.