/Islam/ General

In this thread we learn about Islam, because we are not ignorant people, are we?

What do these Arabic words mean in English? Let's take a look.

Allah = The God.

Islam = Submission to God.

Muslim = One that submits to God.

Allahu akbar = God is the greatest.

There's a real emphasis in Islam about the oneness of God. It's important to know that it is God alone that has the right to be worshipped. That means rejecting the worship of a statue, an inanimate object, a trinity, a human, an animal or anything else that people decide to worship other than God alone.

>"Hear, O Israel The Lord our God is one Lord." (Deuteronomy 6:4)

>"Away from me, Satan! For it is written: Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only." (Matthew 4:10)

>"Worship God! You have no other god but Him." (Quran 7:59, 7:73; 11:50, 11:84; 23:32)

You also must accept that the Messengers such as Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them) are all Muslims (people that submit to God alone).
They all came with the same message which was WORSHIP GOD ALONE! NO PARTNERS!

Shirk (disbelieving in the oneness of God) is the worst crime on earth that God will never forgive.

And they set up rivals to Allah, to mislead (men) from His path! Say: ‘Enjoy (your brief life)! But certainly, your destination is the (Hell) Fire!’” (Quran 14:30)

So... how close are you to submitting your will to God ALONE? You know Islam makes sense!

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnah.com/
quran.com/
inter-islam.org/Seerah/
alternet.org/world/western-imperialists-have-been-bombing-iraq-100-years
youtube.com/watch?v=TfQC5v5-Nx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله
lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh
There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

Taqiyya (تقية) is the Shi'a practice of concealing one's religion when in a life threatening situation and is unheard of in Sunni fiqh. It is NOT a license to spread misinformation or lie about Islam to non-Believers. Anyone who believes that everything you say, regardless of how well sourced, is a lie, then there is nothing you can do. Don't argue with them. Just smile and walk away. They will claim it is taqiyya, even though you did not make it up.

Do not mix truth with falsehood and do not deliberately hide the truth Qur'an 2:42

having 4 wives, marrying and fucking a little kid, supporting Arab nationalism over other races, Promoting slaughter and conquest of anything that’s not islamic, no more bacon and alcohol and having a pet dog?

Cool! wtf I love islam now

It's more about getting rid of injustice, oppression, elitism, social evils etc and purifying the individual, family, community, nation and mankind so that we can truly become the spiritual beings we are meant to be and connect to our Lord.

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”: “I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..” روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Then he [Muhammad] said, "Where is the little one. Call the little one to me".Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. then he put his hand into his beard.Then the prophet opened his mouth and put his tongue into his mouth. then he said Allah I love him so, love him and the one that loves him!`" (Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, bukhari book 48, Hadith 1183)

>Qur'an 2:42
This would be abrogated by the verse 6.22 that allows "the dissolution of oaths"

Both reports aren't authentic.

Useful Links

sunnah.com/ - The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)
quran.com/ - Read and listen to Qur'an online.
inter-islam.org/Seerah/ - Biography of the Prophet Muhammad( عليه السلام)

The concept of Taqiyya is derived from the Qur'an and Sunnah, and fully endorsed by both authoritative Sunni scholars and Sunni Islamic law, you lying shit noggin. Both sects practice it.

My mistake - it is this one:
Quran (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you the dissolution of your oaths"
Prove they aren't authentic. I say their very existence proves they are. What would happen to any haddiths deemed inauthentic? They still exist - therefore they are real.

Fuck you desert nigger, you beast worshiper ,how dare you blaspheme Jesus Christ the Son of God, the Logos ?

>In this thread we learn about Islam
Everything I need to know about islam I learned from "Book 9 - Book of the Sword". Book 8 was quite violent and intolerant as well.

In every muslim nation those things are abound. Not even close to not having them. What is your point.

Why should I sacrifice my free time to worship a god that basically threathens me.

Yeah yeah, Allah is great and his prophet that all muslims follow liked to kiss little boy dick. Oh and he liked to rape little girls. Oh and theres a section in the quran that tells you how to stripper slide little girl pussy until shes old enough for you to get it in. Oh and muhammer married aiesha when she was what, 6? But he was a super nice guy so he waited till she was 9 to fuck her (just stripper slide before that). Oh and its fine to fuck goats if youre horny, muh hammed says so.

Abrahamic religions are fucking retarded, but at least Christianity is like "hey, respect and love one another, get along, and be happy" whereas islime is all "hey, kill everyone who doesnt believe like you, and don't forget to rape little kids and unsuspecting goats"

Islam - the only religion that continues to kill people because there were no kids to fuck that day.

>self-defense against the threat of genocide from neighboring Arab tribes is a bad thing

wtf?

Citation needed.

Sure user, come back when you'll stop fucking animals and kids. Nothing is more pathetic than someone who bows down to a religion and preach moral when they themselves go against it, hypocrites.

Worshiping a man like a pagan god, ala Roman times, is the hallmarks of 'monotheism'

good kek

Just a reminder that Islam is literally a Messianic Jewish sect that went wrong and started venerating a paedo warlord

That's a lot of stuff to blow up

>So... how close are you to submitting your will to God ALONE?
Pretty close. Western governments don't really care about conservative viewpoints - going so far as to paint people who want to preserve the integrity of their homeland as "far right fascists".

Are there any Hadith or passages in the Koran that support protecting your land and your people against outside influence?

Like those 800 Medinians he beheaded after taking all the women and kids as slaves? That was the town that gave him shelter as a refugee (which is why we should never trust rapefugees).
I'm no Christian but I never heard of the Nazarene fucking kids or beheading people, Mohammed was a pedo warlord killer, this islam is some fucked-up pedo death cult for retards and inbreeds

alternet.org/world/western-imperialists-have-been-bombing-iraq-100-years

youtube.com/watch?v=TfQC5v5-Nx0

Not putting forth the effort, common knowledge, jewgle it, etc. Its too early to dig through 7th century lolita mags.

Fuck off, pedo leaf.
The bible gets more peaceful and tolerant as you read it chronologically. FFS, Jesus was even nailed onto a cross and accepted it. The koran, however, gets more violent. Now, let us suppose we included the haddiths in there as well (seeing as the bible includes the OT, the NT & the psalms too), do you still think the bible would be "more violent"?
Mohammed preached peaceful bible fan fiction for 10 years, but this approach got only around 150 followers. He changed the tune to rape, theft, pedophila, murder etc, and people flocked to join him.
Fuck off, pedo leaf.

I hear uk is starting to talk about it's genocidal past
some christians are beginning to recognize barbaric colonial past . good for you

You suck the goat dung off Mohammed's syphiltic pedophile dick
Good for you, Aisha

Get the fuck out of my country you filthy shitskin. You will never be Canadian and your days are numbered.

>Islam is growing and nothing can stop it