WE

So your telling as a African WE.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_historical_figures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no doubt he was actually rich, but trillions is just strecthing it.

WE WUZ TRILLIONAIRES AND SHIEEE

He caused inflation wherever he travelled because he had so much gold to spend. Nigga was probably the richest person who ever lived in real terms.

Loving the civ 4 screenshot

>squatted on gold that was not his
>richest person in history
uh huh

Nigger bragging about how some other nigger got rich by selling niggers...

Count a country's entire wealth as the personal fortune of the king is cheating. By that standard, the Saudi king would be the richest person ever.

>4.317 trillion dollars
That's child's play for niggers.

Crassus was proven richer. And unlike Mansa, he was not a king to abuse his people or inherit the national treasury.

> "Marcus Licinius Crassus and Musa I of Mali are considered the wealthiest people in Antiquity and Middle Ages, respectively. "
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_historical_figures

>richest man ever
>his greatest achievment is a 5 meters high sandcastle

Really makes u think

Moment u cat feelins in dis bidnes is the moment u catch a bullet-Dolla Mane

HAHAHAHAHAHA

there were people in antiquity that were rich enough to buy their own army and still have enough money to be the richest people in their countries

sorry i'm calling bullshit revisionism 13th century nigger king vs egyptians from 5000 years ago, romans 2000 years ago, greeks 3000 years ago, we don't have any idea how much money anyone had back then besides vague notions

All he really had was a shitload of gold. But he obviously had no idea what to do with it. You can't really build a castle out of gold.

The French colonial authorities built that in 1894.

yea and look what he did with it.

This fucker had so much goddamn gold that he used to make collars for dogs out of it.

Fucking salt had more value to him than gold

Wuz arab, apparently
His kingdom was next to algeria
While darker skinned, he was definitely arab and not subsaharan

And they always fail to mention he worked a fuck ton of slave into the ground to get that wealth

Wasn't Montezuma richer tho, at least relatively?

>mfw no cracker will ever accumulate this type of wealth

What exactly was the source of his fabulous wealth?

Feel like someone should just knock it over. Fuck black achievements, just like niggers like to break everyone else's shit.

>you can’t build something out of go-

Colonial frogs built that lul

Everyone owned slaves, that ain't the point. Only crackers enslaved people based on their race, and they made my people suffer indignity and shame of being servants to w*te animals. Yall a bunch of devils, that's the truth.

čau

yes whites totally didnt enslave the irish

also arab slave trade you dumb fucking nigger

Sorry Jamal, king Schlomomon aka Solomon was the richest and smartest man alive... Sansa munsa is a faggot

Then why did crackers enslave the Irish? They're white too (according to everyone except (((white))) people))) ) So obviously it wasn't based on race, it was based on the ability to source the slaves. The niggers the kikes bought were already slaves, enslaved by their fellow niggers lul

He was a slave trader.

This.
>literally invented ‘nigger rich’ and ´makin’ It rain’
Niggers can’t into wealth because they lack the ability to plan for the future

Ok, let's see what we have here...

Normal built shoulders, good teeth, able working hands...
Hmm, yes..yes...
He does look like he has a cold or something, that's a risk...
Hmm...

Alright then, I'd say 2 dollars for the nigger, what do you say?

>til this day

Wait a minute did someone STEAL it? what happened to the money?

Gold mines.
Mali had lots of Goldmines.

shutup you godamn fucking nigger
we don't give a shit
devil oooh what you gonna do call god

> One of the richest people in history, he is known to have been enormously wealthy; reported as being inconceivably rich by contemporaries, "There’s really no way to put an accurate number on his wealth" (Davidson 2015).

That along with the fact he went bankrupt on his trip to mecca because the dumb nigger threw away his wealth to seem important

>niggers are so retarded that they sat on the worlds largest source of wealth and built no lasting monuments
>they contributed nothing to science, or art
>they built no great civilization that stands today
>they partied until the inflation they flooded real countries with sank

>Whitey ebil cause muh slave trade
>Look at this rich Kang that got rich by enslavement of its own people
kek, the irony is high.

>Only crackers enslaved people based on their race
Wut are the Barbary pirates, Ottomans.

I don't give a shit about your internal white politics and which cracker bitch you enslaved or nah, I care about my people, and my family was brought here on WHITE slave ships. Me or my ancestors was not taken by arabs, we was brought by whites treating my folks like cattle. You made money off our backs, you build the whole country with our labor, and you still have the balls to call us niggers? How about a thank you for once?

So how exactly did he get his money? What did he do with it? What happened to his country?
I'm sure it's not:
>enslaving the entire country
>wasted it
>gone

Actually, France sent troops to protect the sandcastle
Gotta preserve this treasure of history

Didn't Mansa McNigger make most of his fortune by selling niggers into slavery?

Come on, you're being cheap. I'd give 5 dollars for that nigger.

Could he print money? Then no sweetie, he is cuck tier compared to banking families

Kill yourself stupid nigger

I was asking a leading question. How did he get the gold out? Did he brandish a shovel and start digging himself? No, he worked a bunch of other niggers to death to pull it from the ground. Niggers that were slaves he owned.

Typical nigger brainlet backpeddling

>nigger brainlet: muh only crackers enslaved based on race
>Sup Forums: but here's something proving that not to be true
>nigger brainlet: b...b...but I don't even care about dat mayne

LUL, anyway as I showed you but since you're barely literate I'm sure you didn't read; the slave ships that brought your picaninny ancestors here were owned by kikes. Kikes aren't white, go comb your afro and think it over.

*Jewish slave ships

Are you seriously trying to claim that European slavery did not destroy advanced African civilizations? lol

West Africa was actually a relatively prosperous and powerful place for a lot of history.

The problem was how the empires that popped up never bothered to develop infrastructure to tie outlying areas to a united culture, so they'd collapse into long periods of infighting among warlords.

As an example, it took the kebabs only a few generations to Islamize North Africa, but even after centuries of elites being Muslim a big portion of West Africans stayed pagan.

>and built no lasting monuments

I beg to differ

Dat nigga done crash Cairo's economy when his niggas done rolled through and dropped gold like madmen. Egyptian niggas be like, damn nigga you done crashed our economy.

25% of the VOC was owned by jews.

Kek
And still we are in amazon jungle shiiiite

We will make the wh*Te devil pay on blood my BLACK brother. Soon.

You had the biggest market in nigger trading kek.

Alright, alright, but that snotty nose is really bugging me, though.

7 dollars.

He also owned black slaves. Check mate niggers.

>richest man in the history of the world
>builds no lasting empires
>no lasting buildings or monuments
>nothing is remembered of his reign less than a century after his death

You know, around where I come from, we call that kind of spending a certain type of "rich"

There was none.

Europeans were winning battles 100 against 5000 without losses.
They encountered only wild animals and some primitive settlements.

>mud and sticks

Wow, yet still couldn't figure out the wheel or fire.

and that was rebuilt by the French after centuries of disrepair

>using N word

despicable rat

Lol nice sandcastle, compare that to the other buildings that were constructed in Europe and America during the 1800's; also that was built by French colonists.

Muslims pride fizzled in Raqqah. You are on your way to becoming the cuckest religion in the world.

WUZ BILL GATES N SHIEET

God, read the thread before posting stupid comments

THE RICHEST

They count the wealth of his whole nation as his personal fortune. If you did the same for any empire their leaders would be just if not more rich

>African civilizations

kek, you first have to have a civilization to be able to get it destroyed.

His actual source of wealth was the salt trade with europeans, as curing was a very important process before refridgeration.

WRONG.
The hilarious irony is that this thing doesn't even last 1 year. They have to rebuild it each and every year or it will crumble.
I just looked up "West Africa History Civilization" and this was the first thing to come up.

Daaam

Go fuck yourself nigger he's Belgian, he'll cut your fucking hands off.

Europe
>philosophy
>mathematics
>engineering
>sciences
>arts

Africa
>we wuz owning the most gold chains n shiet

How do you think he got that rich?
Who do you think does all the labor around his palace?

I feel like I'd be getting it up the arse if I were selling that for less than 12 dollars, honestly. I mean, a normal slave costs around 400 dollars

well back in the day that's kind of how kingdoms work and that's why liberalism eventuallt developed as a political school of thought

"everyone is free of the terror of tyrants because everyone is now free to be one"

Suck a dick, commie

>Celebrating a man that spent his people's money on vast luxuries while they starved
Must be a black thing

Not much different from baby momma's spending their child support on shoes and alcohol.

Hmm...
Just the other day I saw a fine nigress capable of bearing lots of future slaves for my sons for just 3 dollars, though.
The cheap whore. *giggles*

10 dollars, last offer. I'm feeling a bit ripped off though. That nigger isn't looking too solid and I can see the ebola in his eyes.

It's made from basalt and sandstone, you dumbshit.

You can't make anything but decorations from gold.

Whites were enslaved by their race too.
>mongolians
>ottomans
>jews
>moors
>arabs

All of them enslaved whites because they were more beautiful and strong. By the way, your concept of racism is just modern bullshit invented by jews in Russia, you know Trostki, yes?

People enslaved their enemies, and their enemies were usually peoples from other tribes and races. In your stupidity you believes that all black people are the same, but in Africa blacks are very different from one region to another. Brutal wars have been done through ages with the only pourpose of genocide a different tribe. This with your modern concept is pure racism.

Spain enslaved black people because the big empire needed manpower to work, specially after the small pox and others illness reduced drastically the native population in America. Blacks were the slaves sold by jews and their own black peoples. To say it in modern terms, it was the product at hand, and this is how it happened. It produced a market that lasted till the american civil war.

And this very same shit happened in every big civilization around the world. Africans, arabs, china, mongolians, europeans, romans, greeks, egyptians, babylon, assirians...

If whites are devils for that, then the whole humankin are devils.

>Just the other day I saw a fine nigress capable of bearing lots of future slaves for my sons for just 3 dollars, though.

The guy selling her was probably facing bankrupcy. A decent childbearing niggress is worth at least 60 dollars.

Alright, you'll get that one at 10, but only because he DOES have Ebola.

>hence the term nigger rich

That is quite impressive to be honest. Certainly has more style and beauty than modern buildings

Why is being enslaved based on your race worse than slavery in general?

lol ive seen children make better sandcastles

That dude walking is literally doing the "virgin walk."

Thank you, nigger.

Oh really? You wanna live in one? No? Shut the fuck up then.

*Mr. Rothschild

Looking forward of doing business with you again, sir!
*rubs hands intensely*

My pleasure.

I'll find you a fine Congolese nigger next time, you'll want it so bad you'll buy it for 200.

You'd be in a fucking nigger hut made out of cowshit in Africa. You were and still are KINGZZZ in the new world. Why don't you thank the whiteman for that. You will starve without them.

>it required all the worlds resources and a hundred million servants for niggers to make, (with ridiculous upkeep or it will turn into a hill of mud)
>a white 12 year old made pic related on a sunny afternoon

The WEE WUZ KANGS faggots undermine people's actual understanding of African history. I'm not saying they were on the level of China or Europe, but they weren't literally nothing but mud hut, spear chucking savages, either.

Despite how poorly-recorded things are compared to Europe and Asia, there was some genuinely interesting stuff in Africa at certain points, like the Swahili Coast city states and whoever the fuck built those weird castles in the South.