Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Don't mention any waifufaggotry or waifu wars in this thread. Let us discuss manly men shedding tears, sweat and blood to achieve their goals.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem
a.pomf.cat/vnqpxv.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c
desuarchive.org/a/thread/145293584
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok. I'll ruin this thread by saying the name of the most unmanly archbishop Regulus.

RAM BUTT is BEST BUTT

Need to Fuck off Remshitters already.

Rem with dog ears

THREAD REMINDER

-Remfags are condemned by spfag. No more materials will be translated for them.
-No Remfag related discussion nor are they allowed to join the discussion so ignore Remfag image dump
-Lastly Rem is irrelevant

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem

>Emilia and Rem are said to be the heroines of Re:ZERO. Which one of them would you choose?

>Watanabe: That’s a tough question. People will get mad at me no matter who I say (laughs). But I suppose that Rem’s role in the story is that of a sub-heroine, while Emilia is the main heroine. I directed episode 1 myself and did as much as I could to enhance her presence in the scenes to make up for her lack of screen time. I’d change her outfits and made sure she gave off a strong impression. As far as I’m concerned, the heroine is Emilia, but perhaps nobody will believe me when I say that. After all, Rem clearly acts more like a heroine (laughs). But please don’t forget the scenes that showcase Emilia as the heroine (laughs).

No more hate, post Anastasia.

Theresea getting raped by demi-humans during the war doujins when plz

Shut up and only have manly men in this thread. Don't speak of any of the taboo or women in general unless it is Thearesia.

I'm all for discussing wilhelm in this thread. Hopefully remfags get their wct together, i might even think about translating.

this makes me reinhard

I want to protect this smile.

Q T 3 . 1 4
T

Fuck off falseflagger, stop instigating retarded waifuwars.

Get out, waifufags. Only manly men are fucking allowed.

Anastasia is best candidate, would help her acquire the kingdom.

Everyone is a false flagger
Remfag posts are false flags
Emiliafag posts are false flags
Ferisfag posts are false flags
Ramfag posts are false flags
Echidnafag posts are false flags
Satellafag posts are false flags
This post is a false flag

Yo guys where can i read the contuiation for the anime?

Kill yourself you fucking fake. I bothered to pay attention to the thread and you're not even the real deal.

Remember when we could have threads without everyone acting like an autistic child?

Anyways, the main story had more on the flashbacks right? I assume they'll show the rest, about him beating Theresia in combat next episode right?

OTP.

If you're all going to act like this, then none of you deserve either Emilia or Rem.

You can read the web novel but it's in moon, but i can translate it and from time to time I'll translate for thr thread. But the way anons are right now it's not worth doing.

>makes me think of a sweaty unwashed butt,

It looks squeaky clean and shiny.

>doesn't help that its kinda flattish and thick, like the artist used a landwhale as reference.

Flat maybe, but the rest is the angle. Looking at it from bottom up, literally.

>Subaru somehow wins this loop
>the most competent of the Queen candidates is dead
>Rem will probably die
>Wilhelm is dead
>At the absolute most, he's looking at a Pyrrhic victory

Being Subaru is pure, undiluted, raw suffering

I still fucking hate Subaru

At your local bookstore! Just pick up a copy of the light novel of "Re:Zero -Life in Another World-" brought to you by Yen Press™!

But crusche doesn't die, she loses an arm and her memories get eaten by gluttony. She remains a candidate.

In sugoi Nippon.

Gomenasai arigoto fellow guyjean-coon it will be quite kurushii but ganbare.

Reminder that this is a fake, the real spfag has
>!MFAw4E6//2
as his trip.

If you're complain about him, at least do it when the original shows up.

>hating best boy

nice try spfag, you can't fool me

Shut the fuck up you fake. I know the trip code for the real spfag and the truth is that you can't use that. The code is locked out and you're just using the fucking name. Kill yourself.

spfag is just as big a shitposter as the fake so there is no difference. Just check out the previous thread

Just ignore the shitposter pretending to be me, giving him attention and defaming my name is what he wants.

fucking hell this is next-level shitposting

Dumbass. Know how to differentiate between tripfag. All of you falseflaggers, waifufags, fakes, are all jackasses.

>defaming my name
>implying there is fame to be had as a tripfag

If you're so mad about not getting rem translations calling me a shitposter won't help you get them.

The real one is the bigger shitposter, just check out the last 3 threads
He's the retard going "Remfags BTFO reeee" for the entire thread

You fucked up fake spfag. You know you can't use the same code. Now we know your bullshit.

Finally the real spfag is here to clear his name

Who is she allowed to love?

How about you stop with the shitposting and stop impersonating me. It won't make you understand JPalthough i know you're desperate for it.

>spfag.MFAw4E6//2
I hope you're seriously not thinking this is how trips work right? This isn't even a trip, you just wrote the name there.

Fuck you. I've seen worse and the false tripfag is worse. Look at this

Meant to quote

He is a shit main character in a protagonist-driven plot. He is stupid, does not think his actions, through and has no particular quality that at the very least makes him interesting. Simply put, he's unrelatable and cringy.

Literally any real person would have made a better protagonist than this fuck up, even trayvon Martin

>ITT everyone getting baited by false trips

god there is so many spfag fakes noq

Reinhardfags please fuck off. He has a lizard face and tiny dick. Julius is the superior knight. Only he can have Subaru.

I get trips when I want

>Clearing a name he already tarnished with his own rampant shitposting

>First time he used this hand to punch Garfield in the face, Subaru mentions he lost something very precious to him.
>When he saw Garfield didn't go down with this, he first pondered the idea of using the invisible hands again but instantly understood that to summon something more powerful than just one hand, he'd have to pay an even bigger price from what he had already lost, and that idea made him stop.

>Third time is when he is about to use it against Elsa, he almost feels like the dark thing inside him takes something away from him but Petra stops him just seconds before he summons the hands because "he was making an scary face".

>I don't know if it's related, but when the mansion is burning down and Subaru is searching for Beatrice, the novel describes that if anyone were to saw that Subaru in that instant they'd be freaked out since he was walking as his entire body was being enveloped in a very thick miasma, like he was a shadow from a third perspective walking through the burned halls.

Tripfags pls leave

>this thread

What a mess.

What are you talking about, that's clearly the real spfag. It even has the same code so obviously its the real deal

I mean, the point of this series is turning a literal zero into a hero.

nice bait

Fuck you. Holy shit, you use a fucking period as if the name and trip was not used already and now you are switching between your trip codes?

If you could read it in it's original moon you would see he's actuslly a really good character. But you can't.

the real deal ruined 3 threads. The fake hasn't done half as much

Will NTR man have screentime in the anime?

Is there more stuff with Elsa and Subaru?

Guys I'm the real spfag, dont trust the others

How do Shirou and Subaru compare to each other?

SOON

Get your waifufaggotry out of here.
Thick-headed, aren't you? Oh wait, you're just a hollow skull.

hey you're not spfag, i'm spfag

>the real deal ruined 3 threads

He got down at the level of your average Remfag shitposter out of spite, if you want to blame someone blame the Remfags.

Still, he's been pretty childish lately

you'd better be polite. wouldn't want those precious translations you've been grovelling to me for to go away now, would you? well, your clever little comment just earned you 1 less word from your translation. that's right, 1 word just disappeared. keep it up and see what happens

Alright shitposter we get it you think you're funny, you can stop now.

Shut the fuck up, fake.
Yeah man. Ok.

Don't mind me. Just posting shit in a shit thread.

No but seriously, how they gonna defeat 3 OP whales? Toyota it's going to reset again or what?

He's been at it since the last week of July. The "Remfag" boogeyman because he's too stupid to realize when people are intentionally shitposting is no excuse.

looks like that did the trick

a.pomf.cat/vnqpxv.mp4

I don't give a fuck about your translations.

>All these autists pretending to be me

Fat NEET fanservice I love it

Same

でも、MoonSpeakを読めるよ

>Shirou
literally who

Took me longer than I care to admit to realize that was a giant baitfish and not a taiji

What did he mean by this?

Holy shit, my sides. You're my favourite user.

I haven't seen these mystical Remfag shitposters all week. Just spfag shitposting about Remfags shitposting

It's really nice seeing some people use my infodumps to mention some stuff.

Anyway, have fun with the fake trips. I'm really only going to reply in this thread if there are legit questions some anons may have. Any other reply will probably be from fake trips.

White whale triplicated its body but also split its strength in 3. The 3 whales are way weaker than the original(Rem alone was enough to overpower a single one of them in her oni mode), and if they kill the original one then that's enough.

Pic related.

It is I the REAL spfag
here to tell you white whale is best girl

I'm not seeing any difference here considering all of you are involved in fucking faggotry of impersonations, bullshit, hypocrisy and slandering.

Ypu can't even read moon shitposter, nice tey tho i know you want to be me. Becuase i hold the power in these threads, i could clean this thread up if i wanted but I'll let it fall even further.
Also by the way Becuase of you i just decided no more translations

youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c

nice fake tripcode faggot

Turning off your trip doesn't mean we don't know who you are spfag

At this point I don't care anymore. My point still stands, it can't be proven that it was the Remfags that were actually propagating the fake spoilers. He got so triggered by it that when people were asking him(Remfag or not) to calm his tits and not incite shit he still went on a fucking tantrum.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/145293584

It was at this thread. It was fucking terrible.

are you the real one i cant tell anymore

I don't know who's the real one and I don't care. You can translate without namefagging.

you forgot your trip