Sweden yes

The most duped folk on the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/920355558493786112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haven't they heard of Japan?

Europe is such a shit hole, everyone I know who goes to Europe leaves disappointed. They say it's full of Arabs and niggers, they say it doesn't feel European, its dirty, it stinks, its full of beggars and homeless on the streets, people are rude, police don't help people, they hate it.
Even girls I talk to who say they loved Paris, ill say to them I heard it's awful it's full of niggers and Muslims now, then they'll admit to me that I'm right they just were afraid to say it because they don't want to seem racist.

>Says the leaf

Isn't Canada basically a Punjabi colony at this point?

Can't wait for niggers and arabs to outnumber the whites. Maybe then people will realize multiculturalism is bullshit.

Canada is 3% Indo-Canadian, this includes all of South Asia in our demographics so afghans and ceylonese are included.

Oh that 3% I forgot to mention, includes people of partial ancestry. Mixed species here don't get counted as white, they get counted as the animal species that they are

It's certainly true of shitty parts of cities. 40 years ago, you could walk down even the poor parts of the East End and there'd be a bit of class still found. Now, you go to those same places and they've either been turned into massive office blocks for nu-male think tank bullshit or filled with shitskin scum that live in squalor.

The countryside is still safe from the filth. Even the rich parts of cities are fine. We're just dealing with a temporary case of cultural cancer from foreign hordes. It won't be long until we start the chemo.

There are more fucking foreigners here than Frenchies.

It's over.

>meanwhile UK is going to have a nigglet pricess

Enjoy your safe countryside, whilst you can.

The countryside is nice, but most tourists go to London. Has Bath got an Oxford street, Jermyn Street, Piccadilly, or the museums and galleries London has? Bath is a beautiful city but your first trip to England pretty much is always in London.
White liberals complain about invasive species, they don't realize they're bringing the worst invasive species here imaginable.
The ofiental, Indian, negro and Hispanic species do not belong in Canada. This is not their natural habitat it's a danger to our country, look at how these animals have destroyed the environment in their natural habitat, they will not only destroy ours but destroy our civilized society and our way of life.
The bible warns if you walk contrary to God the beast of the field, who because he only knows sin is deserving of his darkness, he cries mightily unto God yet he has violence in his hands. This beast will grow in number, and he will make our high ways desolate.
Compare the populations of these animal nations to Europes from 1950 to 2015, Mexico grew from 28 million to 127 million!
India few from 376 million to 1.3 billion!
Africa in 1950 was 40% of Europes population, today its 160% of Europes population!
We walk contrary to God and these animals as he warned, these beasts of the field will grow in number and make our high ways desolate. It's all coming true!

Tourists don't particularly matter to me.

Replacement Agenda

Yeah they shouldn't I don't care about tourists, I'm just saying the capital is the centre piece of your nation it should represent the best of your country. What most people see is the absolute worst. You've got nice pockets nice areas but the rest is worst than the worst parts of Canada.
My friend said he never felt so unsafe in Paris as he did living in Toronto, so many people harass you on the street, he got jumped beat by Arabs and robbed and the police told him oh well go back to Canada if you don't like it.
That's the europe of today.

>we're skipping Charles specifically to avoid something like this and it happens anyways

i hope the royal family has them dianaed before this takes.

>the rest is worst than the worst parts of Canada.

wow so you're saying they don't have ultra-soft toilet paper in the bathrooms and people only say "Hello and good morning", not "Hello and good morning, may I suck your dick please?"

truly horrifying stuff

Dem ice niggers

Are you a triggered Euro homo? Face it your country is falling apart

indo-canadian? you mean pajeet curryniggers they are not your countymen fucking leaf

>twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/920355558493786112
well yeah but

I can't actually think of the parts of London tourists would visit where it is shit, though. House of Parliament, London Eye, Buckingham Palace, West-end, Leicester Square, Covent Garden, etc. All pretty good.

>paris
You were expecting tourist hotspots to not be shitholes full of beggars?

Wait he had sex with her?
now im jelly, WHYYY BRITKEKS WHYYYY

Ordered! wew if true.