WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING IN WITH DRUGE?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING IN WITH DRUGE?!

Yesterday their headline story was Fucking Harvey Weinstein and the FBI reveal was shafted as a side story. Now pic related is the headline, literally pointless bullshit drama that no one cares about! And the follow article is missing from the top headline:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355957-senate-judiciary-opens-probe-into-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery

Is Drudge compromised? He was doing AMAZING reporting leading up to the election, during and even after for a little. But the past week it's been getting worse. Bullshit stories on the headline and the important ones are being shafted....Almost all the Obama stories have been reduced to normal articles.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355957-senate-judiciary-opens-probe-into-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUMP SEND A SINGLE TWEET WITH ZERO FOLLOWUP UP! TRUMP GOES TO WAR!

Could it have something to do with the fact that Matt Drudge is a homosexual Jew?

Matt Drudge is a kike

Noticed that too. Drudge amplifies nonstories and links to wapoo click bait. Why are all news outlets comprimised?

He's a Jew. Really.

He's hedging his bets. Not going all in for Trump just yet waiting for 2018 mid terms to see where to side. He is a jew after all, that's how they roll...

I stopped reading it because of all the WaPo, NYT and CNN fake news he links to.

for fuck's sake you underperforming weaksquad of newfag trollfail, how is it not transparently motherfucking obvious that "muh joos" is a complete give-away. Enjoy your pittance of wages. Life is way more awesome over here, you have no idea. Also your unwise bosses overplayed their hand, and I'm afraid what comes next is going to be kind of unpleasant for them, but donchyaworry, we do shit like the Marshall Plan cause we're awesome after we win.

And we're winning in a bit here, I believe. It's clear you all know this as well as we do.

> literally pointless bullshit drama that no one cares about!

This is the only thing most American media follows

Drudge is fine to quick check headlines of the day but it's pretty normie tier junk desu

yeah ive started to just read his headlines and check the link sauce, not actually click on half the shit.

i think he is trying to play the middle ground to be honest, not come off as too pro-trump and split his reader base.

The Drudge Report has always been neo con trash, famo

145743941 (No (you) for (you))
1 post by this ID. Wew! Shareblue the DNC and democracks reallllllllllyyyyyyy project what they fear most. (((Your fake media))) is gone. 'Truth' and media all are belong to us. /Our truth/ will bring you to your knees like the worthless whores you are. Saged for kikery

Drudge has been compromised to some degree. Not saying he's being bribed but he may be selling out. Jews have a heavy hand in the advertising biz because there are usually middle man companies that handle advertising negotiations and contracts. Jews infest these companies as another way to control money and message.

For example:

Joo Ad Rep: gee I don't know if you want to advertise with company X bc they are associated with racist right wing nationalism

Or they will tell a company that if they want advertising dollars from one of their clients then they have to tone down the right wing, Christian, etc... rhetoric and become more neutral.

Google also blatantly does this.

So Drudge may have sold out to advertisers. Or he could be doing something even worse.

BULLSHIT they have attacked neocons that are not behind TRUMP. I saw a decline when he attacked Bannon though that pissed.

Judge is more reliable then ANY MSM source.

Over 60% of the site is pro trump, hell maybe more! All the comments on the drudge app looks like a Sup Forums thread too. They hate Obama and jews and lately are starting to hate niggers too. The drudge app also lets you post anonymously lol

Who knows

Hey drudge

You realize he's a (((journalist))), right? I mean, I don't know why the Russia/Clinton Foundation/Multi-million kick back/Uranium/FBI Knew it/Obama authorized it story isn't the headline of every major news source in the country right now.

Oh, wait, I (((know))) why...

I hate this meme so much

Drudge was always different though, this bullshit just started. They linked infiwars as a headline before for Christ sakes

Trump tweeted about it. Democrat Rep visiting the widow made shit up.

Trump recorded the phone call and claims he has proof.

Yeah, but as others have stated, he's playing middle of the road for some reason. Probably shekels or threats from (((them))).

Also, never forget their game is usually subversion. I wouldn't put it past drudge to have played the long game just to be the controlled opposition nobody expected.

You saw it here first.

Only normies care about that stupid bullshit drama, the problem here is Drudge would rather focus on headlines for stupid bullshit instead of shit that actually is important like these articles SHOULD be the headlines for this entire week:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

It's a Democrat "dirty trick."

Someone found out when Trump was gonna call the black widow. Black Rep leaked some fake news because she was pissed Trump called out Obama for not calling the families of fallen troops.

Trump can leak the recorded phone call.

I don't Remeber him playing the middle ground game in the past...he has always been a strong conservative that mirrors Andrew Brietbart but compared to Brietbart, drudge is technically more centrist.

Jewish nepotism controlling power structures in western societies is the greatest red pill. Anyone that errors in favor of Jews is more likely to be a shill( you)

Drudge is the worst.

I'm de-whitelisting this faggot. Fuck you drudge.

I'm sending a complaint now to make those stories the headline. Fucking pissed at Drudge.

Chaos.
It's what this timeline is all about.
There will be constant inversions of sorts.
Have to keep up and stay agile desus.

>drudge
>AMAZING reporting
lmao, the absolute state of drumpfkins
its a literal news aggregate site, he doesnt do any reporting you dumb peabrain.

Are you retarded? Drudge broke the Monica Lewinsky story you dumb Fuck. Drudge has always been high level reporting and reporting stories the MSM buries.

And yes I understand he doesn't actually report but bringing the bulk of news stories to people and making them available in 1 spot is still a form of reporting you half brain nigger.

Hes always been in it for the clicks user. He doesn't just adhere to a side. He jumped alot when Obama was first running also.

>Is Drudge compromised?

yes, since C'ville

>literally contradicting yourself in 2 posts you made within 2 minutes
lmao peabrain, go watch some tv some someshit.

DON'T READ DRUDGE

Sure.

Next your going to tell me the economy is because of Obama.

You anti trumpers are such faggots. Id rather listen to cringey r_donald fags before listening to dumbasses like you.

Since drudge is compromised, what is the next best thing?

Drudge is a kike

You didnt even know drudge was garbage before now.
You are a literal T_D tier retard, stop pretending.

There is a Drudge-Kushner alliance. A lot of stories are lead on orders of the Kushner camp. Take for example pic related currently top right on Drudge.

I saw still upset over that, Bannon should be praised he is the only one with balls going after the neocons who won't help trump.

do you even understand how this works? the senate judiciary opens probes all the time. it takes months if not years for anything to happen. It's barely worth mentioning except for the fact the story its based on has enormous implications for some people.

I would not get my hopes up that this will result in anything. MAYBE a mid level bureaucrat gets burned. but DC does not eat its own willingly.

Drudge was always a kike though...

Same here.

This, at least other Kikes like Savage call Drudge out for his irrational bannon hate

He's also been purposely linking to articles with no comments section when others are available

But they're literally all MSM sources...

I wonder why the news site run by a (((fag))) is sliding?

Drudge is effectively a tag cloud of those other MSM sources

>Why is KikeReport and KikeBart so lame? Do you think it's the Kikes Sup Forums?
GYS