Refute this

>1.2 million violent crimes last year

>half of that is 600,000

>42 million black people

>600,000/42,000,000=.0142

>100*.0142 = 1.42%

>1.42 percent of any black people commited any one violent crime last year

>1.42 percent across an entire classification

Tell me again pol what we gain by calling the other 98.6 percent of African Americans violent criminals?

No refutation pol? Thought so. Your racist muh 50 puhcent of all violent crime debunked.

You're 100% correct. Now go out at 2 AM and take a long stroll around the black neighborhoods of Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, and St. Louis waving your cash around. 98.6% won't harm you.

/thread

The same could be said for any low income area black or white or any race for that matter try again.

So wait, you’re telling me that half of the crime was done by nigger?

But they are only 12% of the population

Stop your racist facts right now

Excellent point Ahmed

Plus it's 99% men, so only 6%. Actually, mostly men aged 15-35, so made that 2%.

2% of US population commit half the violent crimes. Nice find OP!

I'm not scared of walking around west Virginia. White poverty is at least civil.

Everyday I wake up I do two things.

1. I look in the mirror and say "Kill yourself faggot"

2. I chant "I warsh myself with a rag on a stick and that's what I use when I clean my dick" --- I do not actually clean myself in this manner but I chant it none the less.

I do these things because I am fucking fucked up in the head.

I share these things because I wanted to waste your time.

I use reddit spacing because it pisses off the most niggish of niggerfaggots.

Also, it's less than 2% per year
10 years later and now it's 20% of the population if we consider the same pop value.

>No refutation pol?

Commies dont need refutation, they need an helicopter ride

The number is even worse when you factor in an age bracket and how many of them are never reported/arested

>helicopter blade
ftfy

That's last year. Now how many crimes do those people commit over their lives? And how many didn't commit crimes last year (maybe they were in jail) but will this year? You're taking a small set of data and drawing a big conclusion. Also, how many crimes go unreported, or are mis-classified due to plea-bargaining etc?

Holyshit.... OPs dumb nigger brain got fucking raped by Viking right here

?? i wouldnt take a stroll through a white ghetto either (e.g. most towns in Kentucky, WV that are chock full of drug addicts) . why are you gated community types such cucks?

That's assuming they get caught.
Plus, you said "violent crimes"

100% of the residents in my neighbourhood won't try to stab me or steal from me. i will avoid niggerhoods

Wrong you degenerate KIKE, violent crime rates among poor Whites is far less than among poor Blacks. Violent crime among poor Whites is far less than that of *rich* Blacks.

Most violent crimes are committed by males that are usually between 18-40. So the total number you should be using isnt 42 million. Males are technically just under half of the population, but to keep it simple lets just say half. 21 million. 18-40 age group makes up about 1/3 of the total population so about, 7 million.

Now.

600,000/7,000,000 = 0.0857

8.57% not 1.42%

8.5% of blacks commit 50% of all violent crimes.

This is specifically for violent crimes.

1.42 per year
PER YEAR

over a 75 year lifespan thats 106.5% chance of being a violent criminal.

OP got rekt

And what the fuck does crimes/black people even fucking calculate to?
And why did you divide the crime in half?
You're a retard.

>42 million black people
da fuq?

Now compare that with number of white people who committed violent crimes and number of white people who live in the USA and you'll see that the % is probably at least 5 times less than the % of black people.

Meaning that black people are 5 times more violent than white people.
Probably more since this is only the criminals that get caught

THERE YOU GO DADDY

no sources faggot

Wut ams per capita

Op is a faggot

>Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Russian Nuclear Bribery Case

Then you realize that media, politicans and the police more or less ignore gang violence.

>Turn a corner in a black neighborhood
>There is a group of 70 blacks having a block party
>100% change I'm about to be violently 'crimed on
Wow 1.42% sure is acceptable, thanks OP

>only counting the ones caught
>as if polacks don't watch them blatantly get away with shit everyday
>as if the media and government looking the other way whenever riots kick up isn't proof OP's lowballing is suspect

Still less than “muh wealthy 1%”

>One in fifty blacks resort to violent crime every year.
>No problems here.

Pls die.

1. no sources
2. your math is fucked, you just mess around with variables to make the total look more favorable to your argument
3. none of your variables are properly attributed or sourced so they're meaningless anyway
4. studies and actual stats from the FBI, CDC etc show that it's far higher than 2% of niggers who are criminals
5. you gave a misleading premise because you started with only violent crimes, not all crimes in general. But regardless, even your own shitty math shows that blacks are overrepresented in violent crimes

just kys commie freak

her de der i have to defend the niggers with fake facts cause muh white guilt and muh privilege