What's the point of this anime? Is that JK just using them as taste testers or to get sensei dick all up inside her?

What's the point of this anime? Is that JK just using them as taste testers or to get sensei dick all up inside her?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/girl-admits-using-fifty-shades-grey-novel-falsely-accuse-father-rape-1576117
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>JK to get sensei dick
I hope so

It made me think having a kid might not be so bad, so it's working

Somebody just didn't like how Clannad ended and decided to make a fanfiction, sneaking it past as a cooking series.

Even got the same VA for the dad.

It's japanese government propaganda to get japs to make children. Btw, how well is it working for you, Sup Forums? Do you want to have children yet? I do.

After that little piece of shit's misbehavior in the last episode I don't think so.

ibtimes.co.uk/girl-admits-using-fifty-shades-grey-novel-falsely-accuse-father-rape-1576117

Might be time to re-rethink.

she just went on a fucking walk by herself without telling anyone what the fuck

i still call my parents before going to work and i live an ocean away from them

That's not normal

>it's not normal to love and respect your family

>Your family has to know everything you do in order for you to love and respect them

it's not like they make me do it. it does feel nice to stay in touch with the people i care about and know that if i get murdered on my way somewhere at least somebody would know where my dead body could be

Not saying it's odd to speak with your family, but letting them know every time you drive to work, that's just obsessive

i don't know, it's just a thing. i only really get to talk to them twice a day due to timezones anyway so.

Different cultures I guess. I talk to my parents maybe twice a month

Its literally a family fantasy mixed with food enjoyment show.
If you're thinking about sex, the show did its job well.
Psychologically the greatest drives are food and sex. He has both in every episode.

>propaganda to get japs to fuck children

i thought about it and about the childhood habits and such

i guess sometimes they just never really end because there was no reason for them to

like i remember when i was little i'd ask my parents if i wanted to go use the computer

stopped that when they bought a laptop which you didn't actually have to turn on or off, could just close the lid

so yeah

Reminder that his wife is kill

He has sex in every episode? That loli's practically gonna be an onahole by 13.

stop trying to make us not want to have children!

I'd fuck my daughter probably if she was that cute.

What's with the Stars?

⭐ goes in every field