How do we stop Jews from destroying Christianity...

How do we stop Jews from destroying Christianity? Western Europe has been without Christ almost 100 years for now and we went straight back to degeneracy and barbarism (cucked Pope not counted).

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Christianity is invulnerable, because it's backed by God.

bump

We should try to start preaching. Even online.
Real faith contaminate others.

Most religious institutions are corrupted, but the word of God is incorruptible. We need to do something,

The word and the God are incorruptible. But not men and their institutions.
The pope is insane. Go look at the amount of faggot and pedo priests, the amount of protestant pastors that just steal the church money, the transgression of the word to make it more popular...

No way. We need to fight back!

Bump

>Christianity
>Good

Christianity was the equivalent of Modern-Day Liberalism during the Roman Empire.

>le nazi friend of the jewish modern cultural landscape

Christianity needs to be destroyed. It's the religion of the weak and the poor, holds up the small and the worthless as paragons of virtue, and, worst, is based on jew teachings and scriptures.

Go back to worshipping trees Faggot.
Let the liberal churches die out while conservative churches grow.

Memetics

It already is dead since end of WW1.
Only the decaying corpse remains which still begs for more based foreigner converts.

>Otherwise what could have been a proper marriage could become an orgy of sexual lust.
>While sex is at best revolting and at worse rather painful, it has to be endured, and has been by women since the beginning of time, and is compensated for by the monogamous home and by the children produced through it.
That text is parody using modern language, it hardly even mentions God. Sex between married people should be considered a blessed event, not a chore. It pleases Christ, He is there with you both, smiling.

>While sex is at best revolting and at worse rather painful, it has to be endured,
My wife looks very happy to endure it. She loves to endure it often and even gets bitchy if I don't let her endure it because I'm busy.
Interesting.

Good goy.
May Marx be with you.

I'd rather worship my ancestral lands than a Kike on a Pike. How are you going to worship someone who didn't even speak an Indo-European language?

Christians not practicing what they preach (read: fucking hypocrites) is what's destroying Christianity.
Gas all Jews still, though.

Women are more obsessed with sex and the flesh in general than men. The culture of prudeness was to counter female lust. The only thing they value more than sex is social status so there has to be some element of slut shaming to encourage stable families.

If you desire to go back being a nigger praying to a tree then do it.
I don't get the butthurt of neopagans.

In my experience this is very generelized.
Met women that had less desire and met women with an extreme desire.

Women identity surrounds their ability to seduce. They are more prone to the sins of sex than man.
They are also more inclined to lying, cunning, betrayal and indirect aggression.

Deus Vult

The pope around the time of the war said something to the effect of "Hitler tried to destroy the tree of Christianity by hacking at it's roots, Judaism".

Christians are some of the least educated fucks I have ever met. YOU ARE A FUCKING JEW BRO. Your religion is based on Judaism and still uses the Jewish Bible you fucktard. Your messiah was a fucking Jew. You are basically a Jew, you use the same texts, you believe in the same God, you just add a little bit on top. Most Jews even consider Jesus a prophet. Your religions are inexirably tied together and you will never escape the Jewish roots of your belief structure. Your beliefs are Judaeo-Christian, you fucking jew.

fucking morons.

Says you, before heading to another board to jack off to anime, you shameless fucking hypocrite

>generalized
Yes but they are more driven by their biology, including sex. Frigid women are usually so for cultural reasons, only having orgasms from masturbating is common. That's not a lack of sexual appetite but problems with men/people/anxiety etc.

>90% of women can lure men with sex.
>10% of men can lure women with sex.

Are you going to ignore this obvious truth?

Non of what you said resembles any truth and yet I am the moron.
How?

Because he is Pickle Rick

>obvious truth?
Truth of what? r9k?

denial is a strong drug my son.

What are you talking about? Libido is a function of Testosterone. A man with a Testosterone level of under 400 has a problem. A woman with a Testosterone level above 4 has a problem. Men think about sex constantly. Men can’t stop the last thought about sex before the next one has started. A man can have sex with one woman and turn right around and have sex with another. It is called the “Coolidge Effect”. You have to spend half a day with a woman, dinner, a movie or dancing before she even begins to have the first thought about it. Why do you think all these women are virtue signaling as we post about how they went to dinner, etc., etc. and then had no clue sex might come up?

Can you back any of your claims up?

uhh, seriously? Do you not know that Christianity is based on Judaism and that you worship the same god? Are you really that fucking stupid?

The Christian Bible is the NEW testament, the Jewish Bible is the OLD testament. Your book is part 2 of their book. Its the sequel. You worship the same god. When god transubstantiated into a person and became Jesus Christ, that was the Jewish god Yahweh that did that. Your Christ is the Jewish God. Your creation story is the Jewish creation story. I mean seriously, did you not know this? Judaism is the root of Christianity, Christianity doesn't exist without it, Jesus was Jewish there was no Christianity until after he died. Please go educate yourself fuckstick.

(((Christ)))ianism...
The kikes are in full on panic mode...

>How do we stop Jews from destroying Christianity?
By stopping Christians from becoming atheists, and continuing to proclaim that they are "Christians".

OP
As you are well aware the poison of cultural marxism has tainted the soil of traditional and all things sane and christian in the west. Inherent feminization of men has called an epidemic of numale faggots, tolerance has given birth to all sorts of heresies and all things Christlike have been deemed terrible. While the pushback against this shit has started, one of the key points to reversing this decline is for men to find their balls and regain their masculinity. Under the firm hand of a patriarchal church can we steer this ship aright and go forth once more into Godly waters. In the 19-20th century there was a concern of faggotry and feminized doctrine spreading out and causing men to lose their interest in Church. So there was a "muscular Christianity" movement so to speak that sought to reinvent the Church image and place emphasis on more masculine Christian values to bring the men back into the fold. Men honor and suffer for their women like Christ did for the Church? Fine, but women are due their husbands obedience. Want us to be like Jesus? Fine, that includes the part where one stands firm in the faith, calls out others on their fuckery and flips fucking tables of these heretics. Bring on out the old testament, of wars, executions and biblical badasses taking heads and banging bitches. No? How about going medieval with tales of faith, like Skanderburg, or the Siege of Malta when pagan sandniggers wanted to fuck the west in the ass and the Knights Hospitaller held the fucking line?
Obviously women can't be trusted to their own devices and lead the way to this shit, judging by how feminism has butt fucked gender synergy in the west. So its left to the men, as always.
Save Christianity from these false jews by emphasizing the masculine of Christ, and biblical teachings to get men involved once more. Have them find their balls once more by taking it out of the women's purses and it'll be a start to bringing Christendom into the household.

Men get fulfillment from building things and playing like Tesla. They don't actually need sex or women and in nature they often wouldn't get any as low status males in tribe dominated by alphas. Women have a biological need for sex and babies, it's what they are here for and they must fulfill their biological imperative or become insane. In the Icelandic Sagas and ancient Greek history the women are more ruthless than any man in getting who they want, sexual degeneracy was always more a female thing than male just like it is today.

>Do you not know that Christianity is based on Judaism and that you worship the same god
Of course I know. Yes we worship the same god.

Nothing new so far. Well christianity is still not identical to judaism and the differences show in the New Testament.

And how do your weird claims derive from it?

That picture represents everything I want of life.

And now?
What are you going to do against wymyn being whores and wanting chad insteed of you that would be the undeniable only correct non degenerate choice?

That women use their seductive image to prosper and thrive in life, and that invites sin. This is a way of life for women since the ancient times, and it's amped to the max in our era with the godless savage liberals. This obvious truth.

>This obvious truth.
I somehow missed this abvious truth in my life so far. Sheeet I was walking blindly through the world.

You should ask God for the partner that he wanted you to have.
You also should redpill yourself with women.
Don't hate them, we are all sinners, but don't fall for used roasties lies either.
Ask God to show the right one for you.

You really are. They are addicted to male attention and male desire. They go from dick to dick, in casual sex, corrupting them and making them unfit for emotional relationships and marriage. Thats is also another obvious truth suppressed in our time. Casual sex is immoral.

pls deus vult

>They go from dick to dick, in casual sex
Do you live in Mr. Winehouse basement?

Maybe you should change your social circle it seems to not come good to you.

Blessed digits

It's an universal truth. Tinder, social media and IM just made it worse. Women act like they are a product in digital display, they want man to desire then in mass, and they sort the most alphas between them to fuck.

You can't deny this is a basic reality on 2017 worldwide. You can't deny that the sun is bright and warm too. This is a common reality of the life now.

Well my social enviroment doesn't have this universal truth tho.

>How do we stop Jews from destroying Christianity?

Will you accept the catholic church as also orthodox?
Please please. I've always seen catholics as orthodox and vice versa.

I guess you live in la la land.
This is truth in all towns, all colleges, all gyms, all workspaces. Everywhere that was tainted by modernity. Everywhere where the population access and uses instagram, twitter, facebook and whatsapp.

>implying I'm not chad
The Christian culture allowed productive men to breed. Status was not derived simply from chadness and women are attracted to status most of all, people knew their place so they accepted marrying someone of similar status instead of always looking for prince chad.

>papist heretics
>orthodox

Hmmm? They can become Orthodox if they drop the papist nonsense.

Damn, look at this.
Nothing else need to be said.

There is a reason why all sensible cultures enforced monogamy.

Thre is only one Christianity as there is only one christ.
If you feel yourself superior though your church over others you are not with chirst.

The division is why we are weak and the division is what will let us weak.

Forever I will condemn the divider because he is fullfills the only will evil.

we could use a delousing agent

>Forever I will condemn the divider because he is fullfills the only will evil.
*Forever I will condemn the divider because he only fullfills the will of evil.

Pardon

Women need to be put on check or else there is no healthy community at all.

DEUS VULT

"Jews have a right to be left alone; they also do not have the right to subvert our culture."
Pope Gregory

Deus Vult
The holy war should be fought agains the jews, not the muslims

>You have to spend half a day with a woman, dinner, a movie or dancing before she even begins to have the first thought about it.
Found the beta cuck goys

You are a chad and you don't use your powers to generate a better society and shitpost insteed on Sup Forums?
How?
Iceland has barelly 300k people, 150k women, maybe 60k in a young age and yet Iceland isn't a chasity women paradise.

Why are those Muslims in a church?

There are now something like 200 people in my extended family, descendants of my grandparents and their spouses. All the women marry young and have at least 2 babies, two of my cousins are priests. We have a good thing going that's being undermined by the larger culture of degeneracy that we copy from anglo media. I'm here to encourage basement autists to continue this culture war thing and help bring about the coming Christian revival, you are our greatest allies.

If had been a chad my whole city would be already conservative as fuck.
It would take me just a year per converting 50k women.

Just go out and and don't give the D.

Read the bible about "modesty".

Help me Sup Forums.
>raised Catholic
>went athetist
>then agnostic
>curious about Christ and Christianity because under the values it had brought America before the jews destroyed it with the 60s and on
So what is best version of the New Treatment to read? I want to learn from all this.

>backed by God
I'm God, and I endorse this message

can you source it?

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

u cannot stop the jews

You are unironically incapable of downloading a pdf that you found on google or ordering one in Amazon or buying one in a for sure close to you chruch in your city/village but asking here?

thx :)

I can find any copy, but like assholes there are many different versions of the bible. Some more fucked than others.
I am simply asking for a suggestion on what version I try reading.

How do you define God? Honest question.

Every common version will do it.
Some say that the KJV is innacurate in some parts but I think those are irrelevant because you still will get the message to get.

who is this fucking retard

Christianity is a kike religion about worshipping a kike

*this retard

Euphoria?

>I am simply asking for a suggestion on what version I try reading.
Try Schlachter 2000.

DEUS VULT

Thank you kindly anons.
I'll go check these out as soon as I get home.

>You have to spend half a day with a woman, dinner, a movie or dancing before she even begins to have the first thought about it.

Fucking what????

What's wrong with this?
It took me three days to make my wife marry me.

The Roman Empire was a multicultural hell. They are the reason jews are in Europe. The Roman Empire was no better than the EU.

BEGOME ORTHODOX

>u cannot stop the jews
watch us

You cant. They are fulfilling prophecy. They are creating end times conditions to bring about their messiah. He cant show up until europeans are all dead.

Now ask yourself why American Christians have been happy for their govt to help all these years.

DEUS VULT

isnt it funny how the idiots who wrote the qurran thought Mary mother of Jesus was sister of Moses

DEUS VOLT

Christianity is just a cheap copy of Judeism.

OY VEY you found me out. I was trying to steal your secrets Christfags as to further sully the name of God.
Only Yahweh (why am I surprised that my phone actually has the correct spelling for this) will last after the Muslims get through with you.

Honestly, I am just curious about learning more about God, but so much time in muck has filled me with mistrust of the churches.

VULT*