How do we solve the Snapchat problem?

This shitty app is somehow insanely popular amongst young people and the biggest problem is:
>Indoctrinates young children with shitty leftist news-agency bullcrap, filled with dumb strawmen and pure degeneracy "I cheat on my husband and am proud of it!"
>Was developed in fucking Isreal, every goddamn time...

It is absolutely ridiculous what an effective propaganda machine Snapchat is, and its filled with nothing but idiotic dumbed down buzzfeed-tier crap.
90% of european and american "online-news" already consist of this kind of "lol fuck dlumpf and traditions, look at this cat picture, 15 reddit jokes that will make you say "wowsers I hate borders now xD"-tier shit, but now that they put it directly into this dumb app with a "modern" design young people actually read this bullshit...

Is there anything we can do to take this down, somehow change the mainstreams opinion on it, or make it as unpopular for young people as facebook currently is?
This has to stop it raises a generation poisoned by millenial starbucks-culture which will be even dumber than their predecessors!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3wmT2wH690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Short term, nuclear war that hits major western population centers could do it. Nuke Silicon Valley specifically, that’s social media cancer HQ

Long term, have 3+ kids and raise them right, but that’s too dependent on society as a whole

There’s truly no alternative, society is going straight down the crapper

snapchat wants to destroy facebook.

we should help them.

Stop giving women attention

Why should we? On Facebook right-wing sites are actually present, there is no way to actually reach people in this retarded one way propaganda tool. Only those sites our greatest ally likes can post their shitty articles in the news section...

>replace something degenerate with something even more degenerate
Yeah, right.

Facebook became unpopular when older people started using it. Just get old people to start using snapchat and then quickly offer a red pilled alternative.

I tried to send the happy merchant picture through it and it only sent as a black block. They know

Hmm, I don´t think you could get older people to use this. It just honestly has no value whatsoever to them. Wow you can send pictures!? Never seen that before. This shit was literally ment as an app for sending nudes which would then get "deleted" quickly afterwards, so that kids could send even more of those around without thinking about it, sinch it doesn´t have any consequences to it, or at least thats what they´re told.
Doesn´t get more degenerate than this, what a coincidence that our greatest ally was involved youtube.com/watch?v=i3wmT2wH690

Snapchat destroyed my family - I have a 4-year old daughter with my ex girlfriend ;; she had a bad childhood, and no amount of attention ever seems(ed) to be enough for her. Found out she was using snapchat to do all sorts of discreet awful shit behind my back and establish secret relationships with coworkers and guys from her homestate. My family is in shambles now, and we are about to go to court for custody ect - this story probably doesn’t end well for me (aka, will probably brush my teeth with a shotgun soon).

I blamed myself at first - but then she moved on to a new guy who she claimed that she was “so in love with” ; and she is doing the EXACT same thing to him. I suspect a lot of girls are following this playbook.

Thanks snapchat

Honestly, you should try to go on the news with such a story, even if its just some alternative media.
And don´t let (((them))) fuck you over. This is exactly what they want to achieve, destroying the white mans family and structures to make him surrender to them.
Don´t give up buddy, we need you for what might be coming soon, the day will come when this degeneracy will be banished from these lands and a new golden era will begin, a new age of purity! Don´t give up now, even in those dark times one should always continue to fight the good fight!

kek, this snapcode actually works, it belongs to something called the Catholic News Agency

what did he mean by this

Appreciate the kind words of support, friend. I’m trying to hang in there. I’m pursuing custody for my daughter; I’m not going to let some social media-addicted whore fuck up my daughter’s self-esteem (the way that her mom did to her) without a fight.

IDK about going on the news though; not sure how to go about that, or if I would want to.

Lol, didn´t even try it out before I posted it.
But now we know (((who))) is behind the catholic news!

That´s the right attitude! At least you know what app to block on your daughters phone.
I hope the judges won´t be your usual beta faggots giving custody to the woman, just because she´s a woman.

I live in a cucked state - by default, she already has full custody, and I have no rights (even though I have my daughter 75% of the time, and I pay at least equally for all of my daughter’s bills and daycare costs, ect.).

But I am fighting to gain rights

I have no idea what laws are like in America, but it sure sucks if she has the rights by default.
I´ve heard the storys about the pathetic judges and stuff, it really is what we call an "Armutszeugnis" in Germany, maybe you could try to show the judges what a self-absorbed bitch she is, and how she wouldn´t care for her daughter at all, I dont know...

>cucking yourself on the news
Horrible idea. He would just add to his own suffering. On top of all the shit he's going through already he'd just publicly be known as the pathetic loser whose girlfriend left him so he went crying to the news try to blame a social media app. Snapchat is NOT the problem here. She would have found another way just as easy with one of the dozens of other huge social media apps and to think otgerwise is fucking delusional. It's not hard to figure out. He tells you everything in the first two scenteces. He was with an emotionally damaged girl who could never get enough attention and had a kid out of wedlock with her. Not a recipe for success.

He should 100% NOT kill himself though. That kid is going to need his help.

The worst thing is it has points for narcissism like a game.

>tfw people keep sending me nudes and I keep saving them

Snapchat is primarily used by coalburning white chicks who listen to trap music, and kardashian-brow whores pimping their IG accounts and "$ private dirty accounts" to thirsty millennial cucks. The userbase isn't worth saving.

I saw 11-year olds getting exited that a new retarded "face filter" or whatever this cringy facetrack trash is called, being online, I don´t think we someone this age should immidiately be discarded by us, the majority of its users is underaged and extremly influenceable...

Thanks OP.. I downloaded Snapchat last year just to check it out.

It truly is the most cancerous disgusting stuff I have ever seen.. the news feed is literally the most degenerate shit ever
>It's all about bleeding vaginas
>How to have better sex
>hairy armpits
>celebrity shit

It's also on every kid's phone starting in middle school

The girls are addicted to it..

What's worse is there is no way for us to culture jam it like we could with anything else...

It needs to be destroyed... the long term damaging it is causing ugh

The user base is every middle school girl and up..

Facebook can be culture jammed and you can socially shame people.. snap chat is a much worse app where we have no way to influence it

This is correct.. it truly is a perfect app to send cancer directly to the audience via a one way channel

It's like A weaponzied MTV

stop being a cuck, we destroy both

Yeah, I fear that this shitty app will single handedly fuck up the entire modern youth all together, the amount of subtle brainwashing it does is just shocking. And I have no idea what we can do to stop this disease from spreading. But at least it serves one purpose:
Filtering out the trash. Anyone on this app with a "score" over 200.000 or so can immediately be ignored by someone who sees himself as "redpilled", because with a chance of 90% this will be your average boring basic bitch with a liberal cancer attitude that will most likely cheat on you if you were so dumb as to actually start a realitionship with someone that self-centered.

I dont even get whats the point of this shit, I see Normies just taking some absolutely pointless shitty photo to respond to other normies, just to keep some retarded streak going. They literally just look less than half a second on it before swiping it away and taking some random pic of their foot or some shit in even less time...
Like some retarded ritual, not even somehow a real interaction, just mindless trash being sent around...

What has humanity become...

I don't even get why they use snapchat.

You can take a selfie and send it to someone with whatsapp or telegram or facebook.
And if you want everyone to see it you can just use facebook or instagram.

I see my cousins use it just to chat and attach a low effort selfie to every text they write.
Totally meaningless.

Literally can't wrap my head around it.

Where does it say developed in israel?

Snapchat though. Evidence gets deleted.

Id love to know how they can literally lose 100million every quarter and still exist

Ps: 99.9% of peoole dont read the news bullshit, thats partially why theyre losing so much.

For the on sly nudes dipshit. Mostly for cheating

That’s most tech companies these days

Profit is meaningless