Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism.

Other urls found in this thread:

wegaanzehalen.nl
youtube.com/watch?v=li_aHLn1dl4
youtube.com/watch?v=5rw_72SjznQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dEKmoot-Des
youtube.com/watch?v=5ut-EUHouBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christians ship niggers to our nations.

> Not believing anything = Believing

Come on Poland. You can do better.

Prove it

I'm an atheist, but if religion helps you avoid degeneracy, then do it. I just don't see any particular reason to believe in a god.

That was not the question

If you don't believe in atheism, then you are an atheist regarding atheism. Check mate.

Because it's current year faggot

At least one truly free-thinking atheist, great

wegaanzehalen.nl (We will get them)
youtube.com/watch?v=li_aHLn1dl4

Why not choose for yourself instead of being an edgy kid who pretends to be religious only because Sup Forums said it was a cool counter culture against liberals? If you feel you religion will help you in your life, I'm genuinely happy for you.

What? Do you doubt Atheism exists or what?

Hey, my grandparents were taken care of by some nice polish ladies. their pierogi were excellent. Can you give me a good recipe?

If i only speak your language, bro

Atheism isn't a free pass to indulge in whatever you want just because nobody is telling you otherwise. It's pretty obvious that nature, or god, or something else is penalizing certain behaviors. Excessive sex means STDs and trouble with emotional attachment. Excessive drug use means you fuck yourself up physically and emotionally. Excessive eating means obesity. These are behaviors that I consider degenerate because they damage your physical and mental well-being, not because anyone told me that they're bad. A whole lot of atheists seem to think that since weed isn't immoral, it's not bad for you.

Here he (Rikko Voorberg) go threatened because he tried to make WW2 memorials into a refugee memorial. Christians are so treasonous that they even making Christianity into some cuckish multi culti ideology.

Plus youtube.com/watch?v=5rw_72SjznQ

Lol

The Bible never forbids smoking weed, the "muh body is a Temple" passage refers to the old Jewish concept of uncleanliness.

Yeah but why do you need a goat herder from the the Middle East to help find balance in your life?

le edgy atheism meme but it's true

This argument is more than false. Nobody can be atheist partialy because atheism is a rejection of all gods not just some

Okay but what does that have to do with my picture?

I'm completely serious. My grandparents were immobile and helpless. Without those women we would have had to put my grandparents in a home instead of allowing them to pass away peacefully in their own home.
Helped my mom handle the workload. A difficult task, since my grandmom was difficult.

And yeah, the food was great, too.

>haha i don’t believe in this thing that doesn’t exist haha

Atheism isn't a set of beliefs. You can be atheist and religious (Like the Buddhists). One isn't "convinced" by atheism but rather fails to believe on the God/s that are being offered by society.

Atheism has the drawback of not forcing morals in the "Do this BECAUSE or we'll kill you" unless it gives way to another complementary ideology to do it (Communism for example) but it isn't bad by itself. Atheism or at the very least secularism can help by giving greater freedom of information.

Being an atheist out of ignorance (fairytales lul xDDDD) is just as bad as being a theist out of ignorance (The bible says the bible is right!).

Morality in Christianity is not bad. Over-morality is. We do not have to harbour half the world because some bronze aged doctrine prescribes that.

It is historically proven that man has wrote all religion to explain the unknown. Cave man sees fire, must be a god! Snow ball effect of separating tribes and clans lead to different spin-offs of religion. Why do you think there are so many religions? And more importantly why do you think yours is the only right one? It is important to question your beliefs.

atheism is not a religion you fucking burger. It is denying all religion.

He is saying Christians think all other religions are false, while atheism denies all religion. Making it on one more denial away from you.

Atheism is the absence of a religion.

becuase yoru a stupid slave and do whatever your told you go on theories based on indirect ananlysis

Greek Paganism is the one true religion.

All you heathers are destined for an agonizingly painful eternity getting tortured by Hades in the Underworld.

Meanwhile I will be partying it up with Artemis and her friends in the clouds everyday.

Believe! Believe before it is too late.

>Not partying with Dionysus
Fag detected

They are too blue pilled to even approach with an open thought probably. Atheism is the hardest red pill

yet its become a cult.

It is obvious that nothing will change your mind. So instead, take this little text snippet:
You can't prove or disprove beyond a shadow of a doubt that whatever religion you subscribe to is the One True Religion™, just like an Atheist cannot prove or disprove beyond a shadow of a doubt that all religions have it wrong. So instead of jerking each other off, just live your life according to what you think is best. If that's with faith, then so be it.
I just find it interesting that religion propagates itself by indoctrinating you from birth onwards towards its beliefs. If a thought can only stand up to the test of time through indoctrination, is it worth the time spent?
Not hating on any organized religion, I just don't like that they are tax exempt.

Yeah, I don't even know what to say sometimes.

It's like if you were arguing why cats are better than dogs and then the person you're arguing with just goes "well they're the same animal anyway dude" - like what the hell do you even say to that?

Crazy people everywhere.

Oh really, who's the leader? Please.

Religion is to big brain for you. Only those smart enough to understand the true purpose of religion not what the the elites have corrupted it with but the real bonding a religion brings to a community should Apply.

You will forever be a shallow small Brained fedora wearing NEET.

How so?

And that wouldn't make it a religion anyway.

Churchian calling any one a cult.

>Religion is to big brain for you.

Okay there da Vinci.

I don't need to believe in fairy tales to gain a sense of community. I recommend volunteering at a fire department. Maybe get out of the house, before calling others neet.

It's too obvious. The irony is unreal.

Anyone can write a book

If you think that science have anything to do with atheism you are fucking retarded
Richard "The Poop" Dawkins

But it says right there in the book that it is real!

Checkmate, atheists.

ATHEISM IS RELIGION NIGGER IS WHAT I SAID

There are rules.

I didn't know buddhists followed Dawkins before he was even born

Atheism is 100% belief in science, you fucking tard.
>whats a priest?
Please, atheists don't even follow cult leaders like you do.

>you nigger

That's false and you know it. Soviets were atheists and they had dumbasses like Lysenko

Science and atheism aren't directly linked, but a thorough understanding of science will definitely hurt your chances of believing in something so illogical.

Or at least, it'll make you realize that 95% of everything Christians try to say about science is uniformed or dishonest.

And Richard Dawkins is just a guy, nobody worships him, nobody thinks he's anything other than an intelligent atheist.

no it snot stupid nigger
it is religion

You can sleep in on Sundays.

You leave religion to seek the truth. Religion has long been a way to placate people who can't live without guidance. As you discover more of the world around you and see a greater synchronicity to what you can observe, you circle right back around to a god.

fuckers if you think yoru religion atheism is science
heres your faggot got molyneux being btfo from bill gaede a scientist who used to have the founder of athiesm in america visit his house talking that science is rational and atheism is religion

/thread

>Implying that buddhism is a atheism
How buddhism is a atheism ? In buddhism there are belief in higher power while atheism denies any belief in higher power

Freedom of choice?

I wish I could tell if you were larping or not.

Sadly, that's the kind of world we're living in.

he got so btfo he censored the video with him

It doesn't have gods, only spirits. You don't need a demiurge or king of all cosmos to have spirituality and vice versa.

look for yourself and see you fucking fake oh i cant tell so everybody must listen to me

ill kill you myself if you censor me again

i dont even kow what the fuck you mean. he's larping
thats not even english its not a word but you jews use emo and larp and LOL like land of lincoln caues you all fucking worship idols and your all religious fanatics

but you spew your shit oohh nobody better look at antyhign and use their brain

fuck you get off my godamn internet tgoo dumb to be able to use simple machines

>145754062
you cant even discuss what i say your so fake and you want everybody else to follow YOU godamanm hope htey kill you

>You can be atheist and religious (Like the Buddhists).

99% of people don't realize this I hate it when people treat 'religion' and 'atheism' as opposites. atheism and THEISM are opposites. It's happening ITT, too...

I think nontheistic buddhists are idiots but not as idiotic as theists.

actually this imagine doesn't really apply here. I just had it in my atheist memes folder for some reason. solly :(

read whaat he replied to
so whats your fucking problem?

why dont YOU link his sutpid comment ajnd put OOOH your stupid frog picture?

Nontheistic buddhists CAN make sense since "Godhood" can then be subject of philosophy.

I used to think humanity had a chance...

I used to think...

My hobby is not collecting stamps

You don't "believe" in atheism you stupid fucking nigger, no wonder you're fucking religious

Christianity is the rejection of paganism and animal sacrifice yet christcucks still try attempt fake astrology and symbolically drink a dead jews blood... Seriously get your shit together christians your making your jewish overlords look bad.. And while your at it give your computer away and move out of your house so you can spread the word. Live your life the way your savior commands you to.

still cant answer anythyign asked so
go get your paycheck for smoke screening my information

just keep having another religious discussion today cuae thjats all you need Sup Forums fake pole for is to

lie to pepole all day long with and real shit gets send to /bant/ like you niggers want to do since you THINK Y*OU KNOW EVERY FUCKING GTHING PERIOD thats IT

muh fuckingf quantum that noone fucking makes any sense of
or your dark matter religion
how many more stupid shti theories from jindirect observations do you want to spew

ITS A GODAMN FUCKING RELIGION YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS THIS VIDEOS
SHOWS IT
MOLYNEUX BTFO BY GAEDE

OK WHERES CIA NIGGER #3 TO COME BITCH AT ME?

JESUS MAY HAVE LIVED BUT HES' DEAD
YOUR GOD IS DEAD AND NOONE CARES

Because I'll fucking kill you if you don't.

You don't need a reason to not believe. That's the whole point you euro nig nog

KYS shill faggot. How's that for a reason?

I knew it. You Non-Stamp-Collectors are like a cult. It’s just like a religion on itself, not collecting stamps.

Enjoy your painful eternity at the Not-Post-Office!

>hm hm hm
>heh heh
>ha ha ha
>HAAAAAA
>WHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA

DURR Sup Forums DURR FROG DUUR DONT LIOOK AT HIM

Not my fucking god. Read my post before you sperg out retard. If your an atheist your the type that gives us a bad name bitch.

Amen

SHILLS

FUCK YOU THEN BITCH YOUR OPINION

Turn off caps lock you troglodyte.

>I'm an atheist

You cant prove the existence of nothing.

The whole concept of atheism is logically corrupt.

Also: Atoms formed and mild pedophilia.

Atheism is for brainlets.

Threadly reminder that atheism is a claim, and requires burden of proof, just like theism.
>b-but y-you can't prove a negative
Umm, no sweetie, you can, you just can't prove (((you're))) negative claim that God does not exist.

The default position is agnosticism.
Either both theism and atheism are equally valid or they are equally invalid.

THANKS MR. BENIS :-D

Thanks for that nice kekle friendo

Not believing in anything without solid evidence? Seems pretty obvious to me.

>believe in atheism
The whole point is it's not a faith. Stop trying to make your religion true until proven false.

Sage

He isnt trying to prove that god doesnt exist, theres a difference between believing god doesnt exist and not believing god exists.

Now go back to sucking the cock of a dead jew.