Why do americans hate Cubans?

look how hot their women are

Other urls found in this thread:

free-sex-for-you.com/galls/celeb581/pics/teri-hatcher-16.jpg
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/ana-de-armas-actress-cuba-spain-hollywood
bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate that bitch's face, especially her nose.

and does it matter if their women are hot?

U a faggot? She is beautiful

I don't really think there's a big hate movement towards Cubans.

i have many cuban girls on my fb and fuck ya. Hot as fuck.

Lock a country away for 2 generations and who would have thought they would produce an island of beautiful people.

Do a search in fb for cuban girls. pick cuba as the region. You will see 80% of the girls all have glamour fotos.
Are hot as fuck and many are model material.

I have been to cuba too may times, and the women are always hot, eager for sex.

shut up, idiot.

half are niggers so fuck off.

saw her naked in knock knock...did not like the titties

I just hate mestizos. This bitch is obviously white

We don't though. Just the Castros and their minions.

Wow, all this race mixing propaganda is like chinese water drop torture

Cute enough to be chained up as a sex slave, no doubt, but something seems off and she has a very devilish appearance, likely a succubus, no, doubt

Cubans are all blacked now, the whitest looking ones left a while ago for america

and her titties are meh

We get it, you dont like perfect natural tits, literally google knock knock nude scene and check google images, i think nobody will agree with your shit taste.

Because Cubans are subhuman level lazy just like the Puerto Ricans. We don't need more of your shit here.

But we don't. Just the government

>t. floridian living in a cubano neighborhood

White Cuban exiles that Castro expelled to rule over negros.

Fuck off nigger

He is from the netherlands, he obviously likes lanky women.

I don't like implants, I prefer a nice and firm C-cup..her titties do not go with her cute face.

Same thing as terry hatcher....fucking nasty tits

Go back to fixing your own streets Pablo and pay the taxes you owe. Fuck you

Aquafresh speaks the truth.

I've seen her on the Spanish tv show El Internado on Netflix. It was great

What the fuck are you on about? Her tits are great.

Hottie, apparently anti communist as well.

Lefties come here pretending to be racists who hate Cubans to try and get Cubans to join their plantation

Because they're not white and Castro cleared out his prisons and sent the dregs of his country to the US in the 80s.

I stand corrected. Thanks for showing me the truth.

with them soapy and all...

I don't hate them but holy shit look at her face! She looks like a demon.

Proofs

This first post seems to indicate that we have a moron in our presence.

That's because you are a faggot.
So of course her tits will not excite you.

> yellow eyes (what?)
> dark hair
> mouth open like a retard
I will stick with whites, thank you very much.

I've never said I hate Cubans, but I don't live around them. I fucking loathe anything from Mexico or below it, with the goblin Guatemalans taking the cake for top annoying spic.

They're too sexy

A Burger King was kind enough to provide a picture of her soapy tits, and I admitted I was dead wrong. She has perfect titties. Maybe I confused her with the other girl, or maybe seeing terry hatcher topless fucked my brain up for life. Hatcher has ugly titties.

free-sex-for-you.com/galls/celeb581/pics/teri-hatcher-16.jpg

Terrible...click at your own risk
Terry hatcher topless

They’re commies and almost none of their women look like that. Sage.

CELLS

HARVESTED

We should have kept everything we took in the Spanish American and Mexican American wars and tossed all the Indios that were left farther South.

is this a nigger, you ignorant fuck?

I hate any person who will flee their homeland but retain some shitty version of "pride" in the people they refused to live around.

Or this one, you never been to cuba, retard

Oh look.....more niggers. You fucking moron.

Are you trying to prove his point?

They look like sand niggers. For real.

ya, no white guys left in cuba. After all. YOU WOULD KNOW cause you been to cuba...right?!

cubans are mostly white, pendejo
the rest are niggers
if you see a cuban who isn't a nigger or part nigger, chances are he or she mostly or entirely of european ancestry

ohh so you need them blonde to be white? gotcha. Never go to holguin then.
Cause you will find blond haired blue eyed cuban girls there.

But still...not white right? You fucking sperm gargling faggot?

Ive never heard that stariotype.

Even than that girl fake af

Ah shit...

Truth. I have a Spanish Moor mother and a Spanish Italian father. I am an exception, since a majority of Cubans are red-pilled and aware of the bane que son los negros so they keep their blood white. Not to mention we have a low mestizo count from la matanzas (the Indians fucked themselves here). South America fucked up and detered from the plan. Imagine a world where we hadn't raped all the Indians and brought over all the niggers. Es un sueno

>tfw no qt cuban gf who stares at you like this when you're not looking

We don't hate Cubans, we just hate the Commies. And douChe Guevera. I think there's more hate towards the Dominicans b/c theY're black

Jesus Christ is there not one single woman who hasn't been harvested?

Her grandparents were Spanish who fled to Cuba from the Civil War, that's why she could move to Spain at the age of 18, this is due to a recent Spanish law that allows the descendants of exiled Spaniards to have Spanish nationality.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/ana-de-armas-actress-cuba-spain-hollywood

>After attending Cuba’s National Theater School, Ana was cast in three Cuban co-productions with Spain. “My grandparents were Spanish, so I had a dual passport—it was the only way I had to get out.”

yep. i'm pretty sure they all look just like this. every single one of them. this women wasn't chosen for standing out, she's just a typical example of a cuban woman.

I don't

They will be spared should the the day come provided no links to communism.

Those girls are obviously mulatas, lmao.

nobody cares what you think

Communism. That's about it.

yes

nigger on the right, not even Cuban in the back

Flee? You must mean **forced out by a communist force that received funding from Soviets and rich left leaning Americans in Coral Gables you fucking nigger lover. My grand parents lost their entire fortune and were reduced to crippling poverty, and only fled after the state came for their head. Infact if you were privileged you were literally forced out of your province, pueblos, cities or properties. The people were brain washed and inciting mob violence on the "bourgeois" lol its basically what's happening in the states now with the rise in anti-white, just significantly more violent and illegal.

>bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/

they look like shit

Wow that a woman. She looks like the daughter of a French King. Then one day an Austrian nobleman comes to court and the pair meet and fall in love. However, the countries go to war and their love is forbidden. Months later the Austrian's have advanced and are taking the castle. The pair meet again at the raid of the castle and as they are about to kiss again an arrow Pierce's her back and she dies in his arms.
This is how the Austrian nobleman would look

You are confusing Cubans with communism.

I don't know man.

They look kinda asymmetrical from what I can gather from this pic they look asymmetrical and the film crew did a good job of hiding that fact.

we havn't actually been promoting survival of the /fit/ over here

here

actual cuban girls. Go to miami you can spot them pretty easy. they are dark, but have very white shaped faces. huge hips, short and squat

I am randomly picking out cuban girls i talk to.

Cuba is amazing. It's got super white, california looking blonde haired blue eyed girls. All the way to african black looking girls.

And everything in between.

There are regions in cuba that you can go to find your flavour. Holguin for blonde hair blue eyes.
camiguay for a black haired more white to black haired mulatto.
Havana its' all across the board.

i have been to cuba many times because my island is only a 35 min flight from cuba. once you get to cuba, it's cheap

Gross & also obese.

all cuban in that picture.

hate to burst your bubble

she's definitively better as a brunette she was beautifull in BR 49

>ohh so you need them blonde to be white?
Yes, hence why i'm more white than actual europeans.

fuggin gommies

rare

most Americans hate anyone that isn't American, except the japs because they make good video games and hentai.

you hate a good part of america then

That one looks like it recently shaved?

How many razors did it take to shave that close?

Cherry picked a non niggered model from Cuba.

Well here is a cuban with blue green eyes.

Guess shes' not white either.

She have been born there but is 100% Spaniard.

yeah

you have a good eye. Would need to watch the film again, just the dirty parts and I am not talking about keanu's beard

>implying a contradiction

You're a virgin, aren't you?

well, these are cuban girls and are as white as any american girl

I don't care. you fail to see there's a nigger on the picture.

GIB JOI AI GF NOOOOOW
NOW NOW NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>shows pic of 1 hot woman
>"LOOK HOW HOT THEIR WOMEN ARE"

guess this ones a nigger too, right from holguin.

You are so fucking full of shit

That girl is NOT a nigger, asshole

ahhh fuck

>
Like in Brazil, the wealthy they are, the more white they are.

These girls look more like they're from the Middle East.

It's the other way around.

kikes ruin everything they touch