Steven Crowder Thread

*Snorts a huge line of adderall*
TRUMP IS A SJW IN DISGUISE (LwC #63)
*SNORT*
CRUZ IS THE ONLY VIABLE OPTION FOR PRESIDENT
*SNORT*
BEN SHAPIRO CAN'T BE RACIST HE'S JEWISH
*SNORT*
ANTIFA ALMOST KILLED ONE OF MY STAFF MEMBERS!
*SNORT*
*Group of Evangelist Christians laughs, slapping their knees and crying from how "funny" he's being*

toot toot

kike shill thread

sage

You're right, Crowder is a kike shill.

Promotes degeneracy

I tried to like crowder but he is clearly aiming for the 12-18 year old crowd which I don’t care to be associated with. Also, the not gay Jared thing is lame as shit and played out. Jared in general is a pussy twink manlet who I also would not like to be associated with. Crowder does pull off some good stunts and I do find him entertaining outside of the “studio” if that’s what he wants to call it. If crowder aimed for a crowd ten years older I’d be much more likely to tune in.

THEY CALL ME A JEWFAG ONLINE (Zero evidence of this)
*SNORT*
I FIRED MY ORIGINAL SOUND GUY BECAUSE HE SAID BAILEY JAY WAS ATTRACTIVE
*SNORT*
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS A SIN AND WOMEN THAT DO SO ARE ALL SLUTS

>I FIRED MY ORIGINAL SOUND GUY BECAUSE HE SAID BAILEY JAY WAS ATTRACTIVE

wait really?
big if true

anyway i used too watch his show more regulary but than 3 more people popped up in the studio and they laughing at every bad joke he makes. makes it really hard to sit through

>>>r/the_donald

Yep: He removed all of his first 50 or so episodes from his YouTube channel, but it was about 5 episodes of FunDip Dan going 'I don't think there's anything wrong with trans people, look this one is atractive!" and Crowder losing his shit, calling him gay etc.

Then Jared showed up up, Dan trained him how to do his job and Dan was fired. Dan's last show is when Crowder started "Spot the tranny" and Dan was not comfortable with how homophobic (TRANS PEOPLE WILL RAPE YOUR DAUGHTERS IN BATHROOMS)

Yes, Bill Whittle and most of those people need to be "defended" I've never even heard of Shareblue, is that what you're calling non-Christian conservatives?

But he doesn't snort crack.

>SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS A SIN AND WOMEN THAT DO SO ARE ALL SLUTS

Nothing wrong with this opinion. As my dad would always say "Throw enough shit at a wall and some of it is bound to stick."

I can already tell by the picture what an obnoxious faggot that is.

Except barely any women are virgins anymore.

Not even trolling, if you're looking for a virgin you will be disappointed. I found ONE in college, and she had very unique reasons for being so.

Crowder is alright but a lot of his humor is really juvenile, some of it doesn't really work out and ends up just being cringy.
He does obnoxiously inhale between every sentence, and once you notice this you'll never be able to listen to him again without hearing it every fucking time.

>and she had very unique reasons for being so.

Did she hav no pussi?

he has a trap addiction

Why is his body so disproportional?

Small town woman that wanted to wait until college because all of her HS class were idiots.

Wasn't an "awesome" time, so if you're thinking taking virginity sounds good it really isn't. Lots of blood, then she'll want to marry you afterwards.

small head but he's like 6'2 (188cm)

was funny seeing joe rogan scream at him over marijuana

I will take lots of blood and a girl wanting to marry me, over having to live with the fact that my wife and mother of my children had other mens cocks shoved down her throat and in her pussy/ass at some point before me. That's a mental imagine no man wants to have, yet most have to live with that reality.