How are Russians so effective at using right wing retards against America?

'Our task was to set Americans against their own government': New details emerge about Russia's trolling operation
businessinsider.com/former-troll-russia-disinformation-campaign-trump-2017-10

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/17/russian-troll-factory-activists-protests-us-election
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/DQw9b26GtWGpIQMFoXEv8g/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe if Obama’s government wasn’t so shit it wouldn’t have been so easy to turn Americans against it

Obama was one of the greatest presidents in American history

nice try tho vlad

>muh trolls!
With about as much evidence as the Russians hacking the election.
>muh Russian ads!
Which never actually aired during the election cycle at all.

>he thinks it takes paid trolls to hate Obama

lol @ these fucking russians using proxies

why dont we discuss the uranium deal made by clinton?

I was pretty shocked when all the WW3 happening threads were active during the elections, when we thought Hillary might have a chance of winning. So many US flags saying they'll betray their government, help out Russia in case of an invasion, so many Americans people shitting on our armed forces (not just criticizing like the transgender policy but outright advocating for dismantlement and death of US soldiers), praying for dead Americans in Syria and Iraq.

I though to myself what would make right wing conservatives behave in such a way, what would make nationalists behave so anti-nationalistic? But I reasoned it was just proxies and non-whites.

Lol you're such a fucking Russian.

Republicans called it the Obama economy. Lol imagine what a failed troll u have to be to shit against the Obama economy for 8 years, then suddenly dindu it.

yeah but he let the Russian hack our shit and now we have cheeto man as president

Why didnt Barry say or do anything? Fucking weakling.

fuck off comrade

he wasnt he supported isis, iran and north korea he literally supported enemies of the usa for 8 years.

to change the subject from russian shills helping trump?

The soviet union started a mass multi nation multi decade long subversion campaign to produce liberal communists and undermine the capitalist west. You think this little trolling campaign means anything? Or that it can even come close to undoing the decades of damage done by kgb assets?

Why did Trump collude with the Russians?

Americans do the same thing on a global scale. Business as usual. Only brainlets will not recognize the double standard.

did nothing about Russia even though he knew

what a pussy

Great point! We must be on the lookout for Americans against their own government so we can inform them that they've been played by Russia!

>Autism leaf is STILL here

Thas rite sharts. You either an Israel bitch or a Russian bitch. Such is life in freedom land.

So the right wing is blm now,
Kys you shilltard

Right wing is with the government.

Left wing is against, which Russia targeted with BLM.

This is why we need to ban Canadians from Sup Forums.

Obama destroyed America's enemies

unv.is/theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/17/russian-troll-factory-activists-protests-us-election

i dont know or care i didnt vote for him and i think hes a vile cocksucking faggot. My point is; if Obama was such a great prez why the fuck did he let this happen to us?

HOLY SHIT THESE FUCKING RUSSIAN SHILLS ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

>Obama was one of the greatest presidents in American history
>created millions of waiter and bartender jobs
yeah, I hear those pay enough money to start a family and buy a house, right?

>if you support your enemies, you win
why not?
since the story of russian hackz is a big nothinburger?

lets discuss something interesting, sweetie.

We have to round up all these screeching Democrats who against their own government and deprogram the Russian brainwashing.

because america is a disgusting imperialist swamp-filled jewish dystopia so they just have to tell the truth

Russian 'Oлькa' from 2ch report in. I can answer your three questions.

Why was America so effective at turning Russians against their government in the 70's and 80's? It's b/c our culture is flawed beyond repair, and they're just taking advantage.

Dat flag tho, Boris haha.

Why do u denigrate the only jobs you're barely qualified for?

Bartenders make good money btw. You wish u could be a bartender

What about the national debt you bloody leaf

>Posting cnn as news
Confirmed fluoride brain

It's skyrocketing now under Trump

Sage and hide obama leaf threads
>Sage and hide obama leaf threads

>Be contradicted
>"There is a conspiracy against me. Their denial is my proof"
>Post picture/gif/webm hiding inner insecurity.

Lemme choke you, it'll be quick and the pain will be over forever.

Obama bombed the shit out of ISIS u moron. That's why Russian shills programmed u retards to hate him

Russians are a very conservative, nationalistic and Christianised people.

Maybe that's why they can see what similar people in the US would be discontent with and play on it.

>Our task was to set Americans against their own government

Why did he waste his time when this was already the case?

I wasn't contradicted on anything, retard.

Your narrative sucks if you can't answer this question.
If it's Russian's goal to continuously undermine American stability via supporting the oppositions, then wouldn't the Americans against their own government at the current time be the leftards, the Antifa, the LGBTQ, the whatever feminist coalition?

>debt vs deficit

every fucking time
imagine if you had one shred of intellectual honesty instead of shitposting on Sup Forums for the president of another country who is no longer in office

They just took their good old methods they developed to control Western useful idiot leftists with and started using them against the other extreme too.

And the funniest is that they still manipulate and use the far-left to their advantage too. Many of which never stopped being KGB agents.
They even sit at the same table in Moscow, eg Flynn and Stein.

The deficit isn't the debt you mong

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 and was the slowest spender in 80 years

So please explain in your own words, why did the debt go up?

Your hero knowingly let Russia rape our election process and you've got nothing to say about it? Cmon Obamaleaf youre better than that

>wrong

inb4 "muh inflation"

Daily reminder that Trump got most of the educated-white vote and that voter ID scares the Democrat.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 (You)

and was the slowest spender in 80 years So please explain in your own words, why did the debt go up?

>Obama bombed the shit out of ISIS u moron. That's why Russian shills programmed u retards to hate him
>Trump Ends Covert Aid to Syrian Rebels Trying to Topple Assad. JULY 19, 2017
>Raqqa, ISIS ‘Capital,’ Is Captured, U.S.-Backed Forces Say. OCT. 17, 2017

JUST A COINCIDENCE GOY
OBAMA WAS THE REAL ISIS DESTROYER AND NOT THE FUCKING FUNDER

You're talking about obama the closet muslim?
You're projecting so hard right now.

>right wing retards
Wasn't it leftists who wanted a globalized, interconnected world without borders, where every country can affect every other country with minimal effort? So why are they complaining?

>assmad leaf replies twice to the same post

>wouldn't the Americans against their own government at the current time be the leftards, the Antifa, the LGBTQ, the whatever feminist coalition?

Russians don't think like those people, that makes it harder to incite them.
They betrayed them after the revolution and rounded them up.
They think more like christian conservatives who talk in symbols and metaphors (memes)

>russians funded BLM to push people into trump's welcoming arms
DON'T YOU FAGGOTS SEE IT'S 6-DIMENSIONAL MATRIOSHKA DOLL STRIP POKER

>inb4 "muh inflation"

AHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT U FUCKING RETARDS

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>inb4 "muh inflation"

YOU CHANGED THE FUCKING TITLE OF THIS FAKE NEWS CHART BECAUSE I KEPT MASSACRING YOU

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY SHIT U FUCKING RUSSIAN SHILLS HATE ME. I CALL YOU OUT ON YOUR BULLSHIT.

Some Argentinian retard just made this chart up and u shills ran with it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/DQw9b26GtWGpIQMFoXEv8g/

>this coming from the leaf that still defends Obama after when just happened.
ya, we are that Russians.. ok

right wing retards can't handle that Obama killed America's enemies

lol why does it always trigger u retards so hard when i

he was killing syrians
hes a fucking sicko

reply twice

>yfw Obama leaf, immigration cuck Nip and Communist Spaniard post three days in a row.

>helped start the arab spring killing millions and further destabilizing the ME
>failed to address the question of globalization leading to our current polarization crisis
>failed to fix our crumbling infrastructure
>presided over skyrocketing income inequality
He's basically Franklin Pierce

lol right wing retards want higher immigration and more government spending to boost gdp growth

What do these numbers matter when he let a literal Manchurian candidate win the presidency when he had the knowledge and the power to stop it from happening?

Obamas legacy will be getting walked on by Russians

I agree with u that Putin is a sicko. Bombing hospitals. Your boss is a monster

>be Russia
>moving to traditionalist ethics
>religion becoming force again after century of repression
>leftards hate all this
>leftards mock the right neocons for "cold war mentality" when it comes to Russia
>now leftards hate the right they want us to fight our Christian traditionalist brothers in Russia
>"remembuh when Russia was da bad goys? You peeple are pohns! Pohns I tell ya'!" - the Left now
>expecting the new right to actually fall for this

>All those bombs in the empty desert.
Sure kid

I get paid per (You) I love when you do it obama leaf. You pay my rent.

>y-you c-changed it
no I didn't and I still love how that pic triggers you.

because right wing idiots don't understand propaganda and believe the world is way more exciting than it actually is

using the most retarded metric available. keking at your smooth ass brain.

>Obamas legacy will be getting walked on by Russians

Obama crippled your piece of shit beloved Russia .

I showed you proof fuckhead. You got fucking massacred. I put your fake news on blast. archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/DQw9b26GtWGpIQMFoXEv8g/

no wonder u vladimirs hate me. i destroy u

well, you may be wrong there son. who is pro business? what does business want?
let me help:
1. business wants fewest regulations possible
2. business wants free exchange of goods, fuck tarifs
3. business wants free movement of people so they can find someone willing to migrate and do the same job for less.

ALL THESE RUSSIANS WITH US PROXIES ON FULL FUCKING DAMAGE CONTROL HOLY SHIT

>'Our task was to set Americans against their own government'
Americans already hate their government. They have for decades.

So great that his party was BTFO in the greatest defeat since the 1920s.
Fuck you, Obama Leaf.

He allowed a Russian shill to become the leader of the free world and you continue to deflect from it.

Honestly i thought Obama was doing great until this Russia shit. If he had any spine at all he would have made it very public and actually gone after Trump

Maybe the DNC wanted to run against Trump and told him to stand down or maybe hes just a pussy who didnt want to muddy his legacy

HE THINKS GDP GROWTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN UNEMPLOYMENT AND WAGES

HOLY SHIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH U RETARDS

You just want more immigration and govt spending holy shit

Because Russians are as stupid as Americans or even more. That's why we are so effective against USA. Anyone else is too smart for Americans.

He was talking about leftists in that quote, you dumbass. He's gone on record numerous times calling obama dumber than an elementary school child and how bad his plans were for the country. Nice try though.

It's not Obama's fault that Trump colluded with Russia and that right wing retards hate America.

Most of those jobs were from republican states that weren’t going to wait around for the president to destroy America. There were a few years where roughly half came from Texas. This is why the dems lost so hard. People started electing republicans in state offices and they liked the results.

Loller skates dude. I want to go back to the zeitgeist of 2005 too. Roflmao

You want another European vs European war? Why? To let niggers take over the world?

>I showed you proof
no you didn't

they don't understand politics, they just want their enemy to lose
that's why right wing presidents never get anything done

>Since the war began in 2011, an estimated 400,000 Syrians have been killed, according to the United Nations.

THANKS OBAMA
BUT PUTIN KILLED 2000

CIA and NSA are full of inept sjw hires. they need to reformed and or disbanded.

holy shit that's the best u can muster?

i fucking annihilated u

that's capped btw

There was never going to be any war. Geopolitics is not decided by happeningfags.

Canadians calling Americans Russian shills. A fucking leaf.

>'Our task was to set Americans against their own government'

The US government is doing a great job at that already even without Russia's help.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War

Assad butchers his own people. No shit. I dunno why u retards worship a tyrannical dictator