Canada: Happening averted?

According to a variety of Canadian news sources, Maisum Ansari (33) from Oshawa has been arrested in Pickering for possession of 33 firearms and 53kg of unknown substances, including 42kg of carfentanil (pic related: a lethal dose of the substance). That's over two billion lethal doses worth. By weight, it's deadlier than VX gas.

He has been charged with 337 weapons-related offended and drug trafficking because these items were found in a house in Pickering, a suburb of Toronto that happens to house a large nuclear power station.

Now the police may have charged this guy with drug trafficking, but does anyone else really believe he was planning to sell it? Could there be something else going on here?

>give sauce please
globalnews.ca/news/3806457/massive-carfentanil-seizure-at-pickering-home/

>Reddit spacing
Fuck off, I like my paragraphs to be easily distinguished and kept separate.

Get the fuck back to plebbit, faggit

I'm not from Reddit, but that shitty meme annoys me

A fortune to be made.
Its mixed with powdered saline salt

this all just made me realize if he had detonated a package of carfentail and made it disperse in the air it would probably kill a ton of people, I think I am going to start walking around with a naloxone kit from now on.

Really makes you wonder, doesn't it?

we batman begins now.

That's how the Russians took out that entire theatre of hostages and terrorists a while ago....a carfentynal bomb. Killed everyone it came in contact with. That shit is no joke.

If you inhale carfentanil you won’t have time to use narcan. Especially with no tolerance.

Big if huge

No, which is why its low-key treatment as drug trafficking, as if he'd been caught with a bag of cocaine, feels like a tremendous miscalculation

Holy fuck balls

>...d-d-diversity i-is s-strength!

>Gun control works! Good thing handguns illegal!
anyone id the rifle?

damn that's horrobile
but don't fret my friends Justing "bending lower while i holler" trudeu is going to get him out and make up for that racisim with a national holiday and a couple of million leafbugs

I hope spiked the water supply for all you cucks.

>28 glocks (highly prohibited)
>1 tec9 (banned in canada)
>1 ruger mini14? with illegal high-cap mag
hm

> meme flag
show your true face, pajeet

>Reddit spacing
People who complain about that are retarded. It's just the way phone posters post because there is no tab button to easily indent a new paragraph

It’s a mini-14/30 with a meme stock

and people say white supremacists are not dangerous

I don't know wether to be scared of what could have been and happy it didn't
Or sad that it didn't happen because at the same time we'd get rightwing sympathy and growth, take out like a million liberals whom are likely minorities in Canadas most diverse city
>tfw =(

Glock is restricted not prohibited you tard.
mini14 hi cap mags are totally legit so long as they are pinned to 5. read the law

>It's just the way phone posters post because there is no tab button to easily indent a new paragraph
Are you implying PC users are tabbing new paragraphs on 4chaim?

Do you personally think this sandnigger has it pinned at 5?

Happening Averted
very good job on the Canadian policemen that actually CARED about doing their job properly.

ZOG.maple must go

>prohibited
They're prohibited if you don't possess a valid RPAL, which this sandnigger definitely didn't have, you tard.

discord/yXQ7dz

Those fucking commies...

How can it be 53kg of unknown substances if 42kg of it is carfentanil?

War on drugs banned more safer less addictive opiates. Since the demand is still there people will order carfentanil and u-47700 from china to get their fix. If you are against decriminalization of all drugs like Portugal, then this is the outcome. Enjoy.

Because 11kg is something else. The article didn't say. Could be explosives. Could be some other drug.