Average millennial can’t even show up on time

>average millennial can’t even show up on time
>expects 50k starting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/78yqUylmC_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will admit I'm guilty of this. I'm supposed to be at work at 8am, I usually punch in around 8:30. But I have a job where quality of work performed is more important than 30 minutes. As long as i get everything done, it's not a big deal, boss hasn't even given me shit about it. But I didn't expect $50k starting, I've spent 10 years in this industry to earn it.

I show up on time (10 minutes early) and get less than 20k.

>tfw millenials can't follow simple instructions and expect to keep a job
I'm sick of having to coach these motherfuckers and having them not give a shit. I usually see them once and they're gone by the end of the week because they didn't give a shit.

Pay them more than the fucking joke of a wage you pay them now, maybe they'll give more of a shit then.
People forget they were young, oblivious lazy fucks once, now they act all sanctimonious because they're on the other side of the spectrum.
>inb4 "but I've always had strong work ethics!"

>nigger shows up late every day for a week
>I fire him
>he calls me racist
>two weeks later he's arrested for grand larceny
>mfw

I went to school off and on for 11 years and just started in my industry making 40k where I'm on my feet 12 hours a day.
My friend started out as a server at a nursing home and is now working as an administrator making a comfy 75k salary plus sitting behind a desk.
College was a waste of time and money.

>tfw 3 hour long interview with a major company in 2 hours

So goddamned nervous bros.

>started in my industry

Glory hole mopper?

My place pays $15 an hour so it's above minimum wage; you can fuck right off you lazy peice of shit.

50k starting salary? No problem... if we simply continue inflating the currency.

fake and/or only hires niggers
total bullshit post
unverified. jewish lies.

15 bucks ain't shit anymore, retard. See if you can live on that, fatass.

t. mcdonalds manager

Rothschild pls go.

yeah but that's like 30K USD

>t. millenials who can't keep a job
Stay very salty.

>showing up on time

If you are clocking in, you failed at life. I make $200k and walked in at 1030 today and no one cares because I have no meetings. Get a real career with white adults rather than teens and failure community college grads.

>you only have to show up on time in an hourly job

Does Mom know you’re on 4chain?

I get paid 35k Canadabux and I'm, fairly well off compared to most

>only making $200k
>not walking in at 1130 and leaving four hours later
Why is Sup Forums full of plebs?

i get 800€ a month, work 40 hours a week and am on time at 7am every day

i hate my life tho and want to kill myself

You failed the employment game.

Work in the oilfield make $750 day rate for 12 hours..work 6 months out of the year for past 6 years, marry white woman, make 4 white babies, red pill all of them

Success

told you guys it was fake
total shillcon shamejob

> can't live off of that

Bullshit, if you don't have a family and are single like everyone on this website then 15 is plenty to live off of.

At least in the mid west anyway.

more lies and shame to pass out
JIDF loves teaching wageslavery

How do you get a job like that?

This. If you are working 40 hours a week, you are making $2,400. That's not a small amount if you know how to handle money.

if you can't make 50K starting salary you have no valuable skills.

>If you are working 40 hours a week
impossible slave dream for a pittance
kikes are unreal

>boomers actually think 5 minutes is a big fucking deal because they are too stupid to be able to work any faster

Lmao.

>10 years to get to $50k

Sure, you can pay rent and eat moderately well. You know some of these idiots can't cook, let alone buy cheap food though. I know a girl from uni over $60K in debt because she eats out literally every day, refuses to learn or try cooking for herself

Someone please hire me

>19
>hs diploma
>$48k CAD
>32.5h vaca/personal/sick leave a month paid
>can work anytime 7am to 11pm as long as I get min. 40h a week in
>can work 10h a day 4 days a week for constant 3 day weekends
>97% white (srs)
>$65/year empty gym

Where do I work Sup Forums?

Worked my way up food chain from being a roustabout working 90+ hours a week to a supervisor the moved over to contracting for an oil company. Took me 2.5 years. Started at 16$/hr with my first job and kept moving up. The oilfield is far from dead. Most jobs pay 20-25/hr starting out up here. Even Taco Johns pays 16/hr for retards. No college education required, just willingness to work

I never show up on time and demanded 75K starting, and I got it.

Lowe's hardware store interviews are serious business.

kek
I wonder if anyone believes you

Getting shit done is more important than dress code and other bullshit

HVAC technician or something? Those guys have it bretty gud

That's an eight hour working day. Pretty much the norm, as far as I know. I really don't see the problem.

Don't care, everyone can drink their tears of failure, everyone's a faggot anyways

8 hours is a lot to a NEET

>Pretty much the norm
kek. how many lies can fit in one thread

not everybody works at taco bell, you know

How can they possibly sift candidates when they're giving 3 hour slots to each one? Unless you're in a pool of like, 5 people, this is ridiculous. More than likely just the allotted time and you'll be done in an hour, chin up m8, just pretend you don't want the job and act casual.

>At low wage pizza place
>Manager starts exclaiming about how incompetent the two black guy's are at their jobs
>MFW holding back revealing power level.

What are you good at?

>8 hour work days are a lie
Have you ever had a job? Have you even TALKED to somebody with a job?

>being so astronomically lazy that a normal working day (which people literally died for the luxury of only 8 hours) is too much for you

this generation is literally retarded

3rd year mechanical engineering student
Strong back and good foundation in machine working

yeah they're all liars like you
>lol bootstraps
>just work 40 hours
>I got this job cause of my own hard work
meanwhile they're either complete liars, or just slave pigs.

100% homeoffice for microsoft. Feels good man.

why would people die over such a "normal" thing?
idiot liars

Im making 36k out of high school assisting attorneys and get a 3% raise every year. All i do is shitpost on Sup Forums. Its all about luck man... all about luck.

The oilfield calls your name

You are a sad, delusional NEET.

I'm just on the cusp of being a millennial but I won't hire them. I needed a position filled where current employees are making 80-90k a year Commission. I interviewed this dumb fuckin kid right out of college and offered his stupid ass the job and he didn't want to do it because he thought he was too good for the job or above it. Kid majored in Marketing. I asked him how much money he wanted to make and he wanted between 40-50k salary. Everyone I've hired for this position including a broken English speaking foreigner has made over 75k a year. Millennials are fucking pathetic.

Mfw when basically getting paid to shitpost. Have fun wagecucks

you better be attending those career fairs, shaking hands, and going after internships.

>This is Hans.
>I work for Microsoft.
>We have detected a virus on your PC.

I always knew we were behind this.

> taco johns

Holy shit, I never knew taco johns was stretched out that far. I live in Iowa, and there is a fucking taco johns everywhere.

here comes the shame! I've been a bad goy!

Truth

>working 40 hours makes you a slave
E N T I T L E D

>masters degree
>STEM
>will prolly start at 48k
why live

> Pay workers with table scraps
> Expect them to give a shit about their job

no I called you a liar.

Companies do this, not sure if it's US exclusive. for longer interviews it's mostly 5-6 employees interviewing you. It's sort of like an interrogation. I've had two of these. First one I didn't get the job, second one I did. They later told me it's sort of an intimidation thing to see how you act under pressure.

Go to the oil industry

Hard work is a white construct.

I've looked into the oil fields around my area but a lot of it is automated with little hiring
Plus all the factories hire spics and gooks likely illegally so I can't even get a job staring at a plastic injection molding machine for 12 hours a day
Maybe my round of going to the factories and asking for a job will work out this summer

I always hated being late in general, still am, once I was 5 min late and went into the boss office and said shit I'm sorry.

>show up late
>never put down phone
>a dozen washroom and smoke breaks
>do things halfway
>complain not making enough
all in a days work

I started at $48k in IT, was able to get $100k in 5 years time after proving myself. Getting your foot in the door is more important than your starting salary.

I'm not trying to, but I'm glad you feel shame

>he didn't want to do it because he thought he was too good for the job or above it.
I can relate. Friend of mine is soon leaving the military. He has a child and is the sole breadwinner of his family, but he has no idea what to do after he gets booted. I offered him a job in manual labor, with good pay and decent working times, but he refused because that kind of work was 'below his standard'. Well, starve to death if you want to.

I don't. I'm laughing at your pitiful attempt to lie to goyim and convince them to be slaves.

youtu.be/78yqUylmC_o
> check her wiki
> she is half jewish
Wtf why is this meme real?

Be me, been in the IT industry for 20 years. Work my ass off to get IT certifications and a Masters in Information Technology. Get new CEO last week. One of the opening statements the CEO makes is "I believe in the millennials and what they can do. Just sit down and listen to what they have to say." "Going to start getting more Millennials in this company."

Yea, it was a big deal for this shithole town, town was pop. 1000 in 2006 by 2012 it was 15,000. Oil boom was insanity

all ies

I do autistic stuff for bing.com where I don't have to talk to other persons

more jew lies

What exactly is a lie? That people work 40 hours?

Are you trolling?

>lie to goyim and convince them to be slaves
Are you a nigger? Why are you living off welfare and bringing down your fellow whites? Having a job doesn't make someone Jewish but it certainly explains your delusional "work ethic"

You did not need to do the research. Just look at her name.

$15 bucks an hour is good money desu. Id work hard for you. Not all millennials are shit, just most of them.
>23

>just get a job
>for 15 an hour
>you'll work 40 hours goy
every word a lie. youre hypnotizing people to be slaves and think its 'surviving'

>being this stupid and entitled
I think you should try /leftypol/ it might be more up your alley

Nigga you're retarded don't go for an operator position go for a engineering or tech job

I don't know where u live but in the Midwest there is a shortage

>crafting more lies for shame
classic kikes. every word a lie

Expand where you are looking, Texas and North Dakota are your best bets, maybe Pennsylvania. But Tx and ND is where the money is at

As if I have nothing better to do than making up stories for a job thread on Sup Forums.

>tfw people are incapable of being content with literally anything they have
Cucks always want more money because they think they need more stuff. This is Jewconomics.

>having a job makes you a slave

jesus fucking christ

>Boomer boss pays me absolute jack shit slave wages to do manual labor, ensures I either can't go to college or that I'll be in debt forever because student loans are obnoxiously high and he hates the idea of free college because he had to pay $2000 for college to avoid the Vietnam draft, lobbies to keep the minimum wage low, complains about mexicans yet hires shitloads of beaner scabs so my fellow American citizens and I have no bargaining power to negotiate for better treatment, currently purchasing his 4th yacht, meanwhile I'm on food stamps and unmarried because I can't afford to have a house or children or a family by working hard and doing a good job
>expects me to show up on time to wipe other boomers asses because they're incontinent now or wash dirty dishes for other boomers for $200 a week and be grateful for the opportunity to swallow yummy jew cum on the daily

Fuck off grandpa, you're the reason we're such a shit show. You racked up a $20 trillion debt, started so many fucking wars I've lost count, sold your own great-grandkids into jewish slavery, and then you get pissed when we become reactionaries and a bunch of us become stupid fucking communists and start inter-racially dating.

I hate you boomer faggots so much. There will literally never be a group of humans worse than you.

You have undone generations of hard work and blood, sweat, and tears. All the terrible, difficult shit that people had to do to build the United States and you guys manage to waste and pillage everything and die fat and stupid in about fifty years.