The fucking STATE of the UK police

twitter.com/ASPolice/status/920585540809973761

Other urls found in this thread:

hulldailymail.co.uk/news/sorry-sun-think-police-officers-637835
twitter.com/garethsoye/status/877883903821750273
youtube.com/watch?v=iqSi6W3i4gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>uk

Thats my local police. I can confirm they are FUCKING useless.

They are only there to protect the government - their employers. Who are insolvent by the way

We have to do something eventually you think?

somebody

please help

we didn't deserve this.

>collecting bicycle wheels and arresting twitter posters
>meanwhile muslim rape gangs rape kids multiple times per day and throw grenades around

every eurocuck must be hanged along with their politicians

Stubby subhuman Anglo fingernails.

its that fucked up there? fucking hell.

Why are all anglophone countries (except the US, but the US has been different since 1776) the most cucked ones in the world?

Yeah. Im not in the same area but the police are fucking pathetic and do anything to help unless you're a muslim. My girlfriend had her car petrol tank drilled into in a public carpark and the police took 4 weeks to respond.

Self edit: and don't do anything*

We know the signs and this is sign that we have we have full on Faggot force and it's just the tip of the iceberg. It's really embarrassing, Someone please nuke us soon:(

L M A O what the actual fuck

his nails are cut so short
it must fucking hurt

Holy shit this country is a joke.
Imagine going from a 10/10 6'2 Chad to a fucking retarded manlet pajeet with a 2" dick.

>britbottles
not even once

You better bin those nails you cheeky cunt
>uses sharp nail clippers
OI THATS A LIFE SENTENCE
>uses jagged yellow teeth
OI YOU HAVENT BEEN DEFANGED THATS 10 BONGS IN A MIGRANT RAPE CAMP WITH YOU

Fakin cheeky bois.
Chillin with the mandem.

>We must ban assault sporks!
Also this is now a Britbong police ridiculing thread.

That's exactly what's happening in bongistan.

hulldailymail.co.uk/news/sorry-sun-think-police-officers-637835

Watch the video. Those are officers at the largest traveling fair in the UK, or the first time they had to have armed officers because of the terrorist threat... the cops are riding the fucking rides, nothing will happen because the Chief is riding the fucking cars too.

Brit here in the USA with my all American girlfriend.

I ain't ever going home!!

powerful

I don't understand. Anti-slavery day? What slavery are they referring to, and how in the hell are painted fingernails involved??

>Anti-slavery day

Will they organize protests at the embassies of various African and Islamic countries? Pic unrelated.

I don't get the play on words with lets nail it...

Nail what?

Why don't British police have guns?

Come back to us Britianna... please we beg of you.

lmao i'm pretty sure we're all in hell at this point

when do you guys think you most likely died? Mandela was dead in 2007, but now there is a white genocide occurring in South Africa. So I'm imaging I died around then

>2017 in a single picture

Oh boy.

I guess you have time for all sorts of shit when you don't have the responsibility of carrying firearms.

What happens on #AntiSlaveryDay? Do the cops pool together all of their resources after months of investigation and take down a sex slave ring?

Obviously not, that would be extremely racist and Islamophobic. We don't want to get arrested by based Theresa now do we?

hahahahahahahhahaha

oh god lol i though new jersey was cucked.

Who the fuck is "Waybe" Rooney? Fake news lol

>be Irish
>living illegally in USA
>already have real ID and legit social security number (It cost me quite a few bucks for that)
>Have US Passport
>I am a "citizen" according to my paperwork.
>Never going back to Ireland
>Engaged to American female who wants to be a homemaker and have lots of kids

If I can find that needle in the haystack that means you guys aren't looking in the right places.

I'd totally do this, were I a British person with organizational skills. Organize protests in front of embassies of countries where slavery is still around and thriving. Like Saudi Arabia. It's Anti-Slavery Day, no?

Go for it. Cause a little mischief.

The reasoning behind it goes back to the eighteenth century. The liberal/libertarian tradition in British politics was mistrustful of the idea of the police. They viewed it as military rule by proxy, it was deemed as absolutist and highly French. Eventually, and going against a good deal of resistance, the police were introduced, but only on the basis that they 'police by consent'. Armed police are, at least in the British psyche, policing by force rather than consent ;)

>doing [unrelated activity] to “bring awareness” to X
>literally “making ourselves feel good about doing nothing”
I swear to God

>Cause a little mischief.
In a police state?
No thank you.

are these nails funded from the diversity budget or elsewhere?

Went to the UK once on holiday; it is a shithole mate. Dreary depressing council estates, dreary depressing wether and on top of that so many pakistanis and muslims i thought i was in the middle-east. Its a depressing shithole that I have no idea how anyone can bring themselves to live there.

There it is... we deserve it because we had a hard day!!

Those cops were not driving around and chasing people. They stand there at the fair. Just stand there. It was a primary terrorist target and those fucking idiots (inc/ the chief) was on a dodgems car.

I will find you and you will go back you damn potatonigger. Hope you enjoy your never ending potato famine.

i cant fucking believe these pictures are real.

Ban assault stereos

Do it. Look at me.

Do.

It.

Trust me. It will be fun.

God damn, I wish Best Kora and the US would just nuke western Yurop together.

If you go to a coastal town such as Whitby, all white, traditional, nice sea views it's pretty nice.

The council estates are shit though, hell on earth. Americans think Detroit is hard...

luckily pakis, mussies and shit live in big cities like rats.

good luck my fine English teacher in Japan.

I have a feeling you are not getting any of that sideways pussy because you were autistic here in the States and now are even worse in Japan.

I will give you a hint. I am in Silicon Valley and I work for Apple Computer. Now find me!

>Go in to town today
>Town square has faggot pride police car

Its fucking october, explain why the FUCK it was there and I'm not fucking bullshitting, and I tell people I know about it and they see nothing wrong with it being a pure waste of police budget

Never trust the cops anyway.

That pic looks weirdly comfy

What does painting a man's nails have to do with slavery? What does this accomplish?

meanwhile our children are being raped and blown up.

The bobbies of yesterday would beat the shit out of the ones today.

Do you think these guys would paint their nails?

>
You both have a pretty ridiculous idea of Britain. It is a bit grim but the weather is just northern european and the country is ~85% white. You were in the wrong places

>the last tweet
holy kek

Lol I'm British mate! I'm from Yorkshire. My area was like 90% white but the chav council estates are still shit and the rows of terraced houses (like in say coronation st) still look depressing compared to huge american detached houses like in home alone.

(((awareness)))

>mfw anglos realize they picked the wrong side twice

>Diversity budget
Jesus fucking Christ Britain, are you for real or are you just shitposting?

How is this possible?
They do not even fluoride their water.

It means he's a chronic fingernail biter. Calle court.

If you don't break the habit past like 9 your fingernails are fucked for life.

Imagine telling these guys they have to paint their nails and let muslim rape gangs operate in their city.

I would legitimately be scared of these guys.

Yeah, I can't fault the argument that there's something a bit bleak about most British suburbs, but then we're one of the most densely populated western nations, we don't exactly have room for US style suburbs.

I'm from Cheshire but think parts of Yorkshire are really nice. Where are you from, the industrial west-riding?

twitter.com/garethsoye/status/877883903821750273

please just nuke us

The "hate crime" concept is so fucking Orwellian, jesus.

Anglo guilt of ever having slavery, even though only Europeans and especially anglo's put a stop to slavery in all their countries.

Then the fingernail painting is just to emasculate them to make the police force seem friendly and hip.

Fucking hell. I'm legit sorry for you dude. No one deserves this

no matter what i still like british people and i hope one day you guys will become great again.
also when that day comes make sure to kill all scandinavians, except finland.

I own an AR-15, a glock pistol, and a lvl III vest. Could I conquer a small uk town with this load out?

Timmy Mallet has let himself go

>diversity budget

The fuck is this

Beverley, near Hull and York. There isn't the size which makes importing a population the size of Newcastle or so every year all the more stupid and why nobody can even afford a house now. As seen here, the police are ridiculous. of course this stuff is happening all over Western Europe, Canada etc.

Places like Cornwall are paradise too.. but for how long

Good Job!

The British shine as the beacon of civilisation that they always thought they were!

everyone likes british people. i still enjoy ribbing them though, in hopes that it inspires some to do something about it.

For a little bit, yeah.

>tfw no redhead qt3,14 gf to explore space and time with
why even live

RIP Britain

Ancestors die fighting Germany, their descendants slowly strangled by the leftists who seized control over the institutions in the aftermath

They have money for this and hate crime investigation, but they don't have money to investigate thefts or criminal damage. Get me off this ride! If I could move, I would.
youtube.com/watch?v=iqSi6W3i4gE

As a cyclist myself, this is fucking bullshit.

Get off your goddamned ass, gather a posse, and lynch your political leaders. Why has this not already been done? Not like the britbong popos can stop you.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

are you kidding?
london would be yours at the end of the day, specially if you're not white

You should do it through twitter and other mainstream methods, you are preaching to the choir here. WE KNOW.

It's like Swedes here, in their ultra left land the ones on pol must be classed as right wing extremists on steroids in Sweden so they already know how shit things are.

They are pretty gross desu

>UK cops pick up spoons
>NJ troopers dress up in nazi inspired uniforms and beat the shit out of people for their totalitarian corrupt overlords as we all slowly march towards complete and utter collapse
I don't know if cucked is the right word to describe new jersey.

invoke the hatred of your fellow men
put posters up, reach out to people, find others who have had enough and be vocal
There's probably hundreds of brits seething from this type of degeneracy going on in their country you just have to band them together and let them know you've had enough

especially since depending on the time of day, a bicycle wont trigger the traffic light lol

emasculated

God save the KeK

Nah, I broke the habit at like 16. Though I still chewed on pen caps and pencils for a couple of more years.

Why did he not look at the officer and very calmly say
>i dont give a shit. Fuck off ya wanker
What would he have done. Given him a small fine, a severe talking to, maybe some jail? Jesus fuck nothing will change over there if you fear punishment. The sand niggers certainly dont