Railex NT16

How dare Yuiitsu hurt our cute innocent ojou-samas?
Bitch better get ready to be Touma punched.

>The true threat had silently snuck up behind them and it swallowed up the entire world…

What a cliffhanger. I want to see what a magic-using Yuiitsu looks like.

>Railex

>Railex
>ex

Is this a newfag thing?

Yuiitsu is single-handedly saving New Testament and those slutty ojou-samas had it coming.

Kamisato will save the day.

>Railex

I was in a rush to make the thread before old one died, didn't even notice.
I guess it can still be found in the catalog easily enough, so it isn't too bad.

>Railex
Is this a newfag thing?

>railshit
epic

Despite the downer ending, I really enjoyed the crystal tower team up.

>implying Amata and Kagun aren't still ten times better than her

I swear if Nanami-chan was injured in that mess I'm having Touma unleash the dragons on you

More like be exiled and leave behind a bunch of crazy whores trying to kill the guy who's trying to save him.

Racing Swimsuit Mikoto

Kamachi.exe needs some relief. He's been more descriptive than usual lately.

Flesh and blood soldiers.

I know Kamachi. I got it the first time. Same with bikini Fukiyose and all the others. Calm down, man.

Mass-murderer Salome

You know it's sad when a characters swimsuit covers more of their body than their everyday outfit. I think the proper word for this is called desperation?

>A normal highschool student you could find anywhere

>touma actually punching something and avoiding giant lizards and crocodile
Whoa

Light novels intentionally add weird clothes and vivid descriptions because there's less visual stimuli to help recognize the characters and tell them apart.

They also add weird speaking quirks because typically dialogue isn't explicitly attributed to one character so you have to figure out by the context. This gets tricky if you have more than two people in a conversation. This is probably why all of ITEM has significantly different speaking styles.

We have Mikoto providing air support in the AAA, so when are we going to have Hamazura being the high speed guy on the Dragon Rider?

You know for the main character with a hero fettish Touma has been getting saved a lot recently. Coincidentally Mikoto is doing well for herself. I wonder what this means.

>slutty
They are pure and innocent girls who did nothing wrong!

Yuiitsu a fucking shit

I know user. But this entire novel is Kamachi identifying virtually every single female character by the swimsuit she's wearing almost every single time she's mentioned. It's a bit beyond just being descriptive.

Now, I'm half expecting to see "Bikini Yuiitsu rained destruction down on the city"

>Objects that are synonymous with war

Hamazura has done jack shit since NT1 for whatever reason. He was just a meatshield against Rensa in NT7 and he got shown up hard by Stephanie in NT12.

Trips confirm.

I haven't kept track, but I've long had the feeling that in Index, Mikoto has saved Touma more often than he's saved her, but that in Railgun, he's saved her more often than she's saved him.

Kamachi may just like having the protagonist be saved by someone else.

Wait did the spoilers say Yuiitsu was wearing a bikini? If we get an illustration this whole novel will have been worth it.

In the illustration she was wearing one.

Keep in mind her skin is kind of funny due to the shit she's done to herself.

That might be true. I just say things because I feel like everybody underestimates Mikoto.

because he doesn't have a stupid OP power?

Touma actually needing help and not being too 'heroic' that he does everything himself is a good thing

Thanks, don't know how I missed it. It'll be interesting to read the details of all the magic shit she's been doing to herself.

Ohh you mean like the Magic gods everybody loved before they were made usless? Sort of like that?

flesh and blood = namami

Must be a connection to nananmi.

By not answering me you basically admitted the magic gods were a mistake and never should have even been interduced into the series. The only service they provided was making themselves look like a joke and making others characters more appealing.

>Kamachi may just like having the protagonist be saved by someone else.
Sounds more like a thing between those two to me. I don't remember his other protags needing to be saved this often. If the crazy shit they do don't work, they just pull crazier shit.

>Magic gods
>plot device

Told you Yuiitsu a shit. She should be removed along with Kamisato and his harem from the story. Damn, her plan is needlessly complex and retarded.

>needlessly complex
It's not.
>retarded
Absolutely.

Let's get something straight. They interduced the magic gods so that Kamijou and other could fight them one by one boss after boss until the series was over but they realized the characters would need a dramatic powerboat to even compete because they couldn't rely on ass pulls over and over so they decided to scrap the overpowered magic gods they wrote themselves into a corner with and go a different direction. We all know this right?

> They interduced the magic gods so that Kamijou and other could fight them one by one
You're legitimately retarded if you actually think this. Or maybe I am for replying.

I'm sure she could find a way to find Kamisato without destroying AC even more. She's a super scientist.

>in b4 this is all part of her damn romance bullshit

Can't fucking believe Aleister is allowing this, biggest fucking cuck in this series next to Stiyl. Laura should just march in with her dumb smug face and just take over already.

Well;
Quenser and Heivia are a two-man team covering each other, and most of the time they have support from other soldiers and the Baby Magnum.
Shinobu did very little by himself, neither did Hayabusa, and Mai failed on her own half of time anyway when she wasn't just dealing with scrubs.
Simple Series didn't really have a main character until the end, Waltraute is a comedy from beginning to end, and Boo Boo it depends on who you consider the MC. Really, the only MC that really finishes his own fights with minimal help is Kyousuke, and he's a noted genius who isn't fazed by anything less than the White Queen.

They were made out to be unstoppable but that's what would make it all the better when they lost or so they thought. I'm sorry you don't know what's happening in the story you read.

She probably wants revenge against Aleister and fucking up the city is part of that. No way Aleister is cooperating with this Element stuff.

Or is he?

Yuiitsu did nothing wrong. You should all be praising her for making Aleister look bad and eliminating Kamisato.

You should also be glad she spared those dumb rich girls like she spared jumpy bunny. That's romance.

I mean we don't know yet but I doubt it's his plan. I don't think he'd want this much chaos even if he does want to kill Misaka and Kamisato.

Going off what's been translated, it's possible he left the city to kill Kamisato and Yuiitsu started all this shit in the meantime to lure out and defeat Misaka while fucking up Aleister's city in the process.

Based on Kamachi's afterword for Waltraute, do you guys consider the protagonist of Waltraute to be the boy, or Waltraute?

For me its' Waltraute herself

Think about it. Why would they interduce them in the first place? There is literally no reason. If there was one I would get that they just wanted to origin of magic to make sense but multiple. It's pretty obvious they wanted them to be defeated at some point and realized they messed up on the power scale.

Definitely the Waltraute.

>once all this chaos is done Tokiwadai is basically wrecked
>lets migrate all their students to a certain high school
>Touma's true legacy begins

They never even wanted to fight. I'm simply unable to believe Kamachi ever wanted True GREMLIN to be fought in first place. A mistake like that could only be made if Kamachi was completely dead drunk and Miki was half dead on the editing proccess.
If bringing Kamisato back from WR is possible, then it's likely their role isn't even over anyway.

A certain high school is wrecked, they'd have to be migrated to a certain combined middle and high school.

Tokiwadai is not Touma's school, it'd probably be fixed faster after Yuiitsu's autism has been neutralized.

That certain highschool is completely wrecked too.

Shitty stupid Onii-chan Kamisato x Salome is my OTP.

What did she do again?

Misaki is blowing every other girl out of the water in this novel.

I figured if Aleister was taking again, he'd use a more surgical approach, whether by using his black-ops espers (Kinuhata, Musujime, etc.) or by phasing himself out of the tank and wasting the target as he did with Fiamma.

Letting Yuiitsu fuck with Touma, cook AC sunny-side up, and blow up Tokiwadai doesn't really serve any remotely plausible plan that I can think of.

Translate it fags

taking action again* -- Damn, I should be going to bed.

>made usless
>Magic gods
>Every magic god acievied everything he ever wanted.

>that forced drama
>waaah he doesnt remember that I want to sit on his cock
Evry tim

Well listen here. I realize this is probably your favorite series but people make mistakes and the magic gods were indeed a mistake. That's why they are all pretty much gone. There is no reason they would have needed multiple if they didn't want to kill some of them off with fights. They messed up and we suffered for it.

>we suffered for it.
Speak for yourself, High Priest was fun as hell.

Misaki is easily top tier and better than probably any girl you like. Why hate on her?

To be fair, the heatwave isn't her.

>Why would they interduce them in the first place
Did you fotget that they are the gears of the World?
>The world will be destroyed all on its own if left alone.

>Just as humans wither up all on their own if they forget to breathe or eat, the world will roll down the hill to destruction if it is >simply left to the ravages of time. The world has only lasted to this day and this moment because a great many people are >desperately holding that giant snowball up and keeping it from rolling down.

>The world will not be destroyed because something special happens.
>The world is only being maintained because something special is happening.

All your filenames are "image", aren't they?

That may be true but you basically just admitted I was right. Sometimes mistakes can be fun. I'm frankly just glad they're not around anymore.

Not that user, and I do like her (though more in Railgun than Index) but she's not actually doing anything this novel, so your comment was kind of odd.

>people are unironically arguing with the mobile shitposter

So, Index is back to single protagonist now?

Haven't seen Accel nor Hamazura lately.

Being Misaki is suffering.

N.. No!

Sorry, I just took the excuse to post High Priest.

So how do the magic gods factor in with the Judeo-Christian God that Index and the others worship? The angels are real, so presumably He is too.

>No Mie-chan on the pic
Oh, wait

>but you basically just admitted I was right.
He didn´t.Does it even matter if you´re right or wrong?
It won´t change your feelings.

Instead, we get anti-Touma and his bitches followed immediately by crazy lab coat lady, which are arguably little better than the Magic Gods.

So what ever happened with Index's hand? Did he ever get a powerful upgrade or is he basically just a shield still?

Took me two posts to realize that. He usually always posts a pic and is automatically filtered, so I was caught offguard.

>Kamachi made it a combined middle/high school for precisely this purpose

I assume the Christian God is just one fuckhuge mass of Thelema instead.

I should have seen this coming.

I don't care for "muh best grill" bullshit nor do I hate Misaki(though she seems pretty bland to me). It's just that all her feelings are far-fetched and hard to believe just like in case with almost every other girl in Touma's harem except for Mikoto.

Well next time try and use your brain. You're just encouraging shit posting when you talk with it.

It's been like this since NT2, Accel and Hamazura are just add-ons to whatever clusterfuck is going on at any given time.

Why? She's a simple girl with simple feelings? Are you claiming you know what's inside her heart? I'll wait,

For better or for worse, yes. Index NT, aside from the first book and a handful of subplots elsewhere, is the Kamijou Touma Show.

Kamachi even jokes about this in the form of Misaka realizing that she has to force herself into Touma's fight against GREMLIN or she'll disappear for the rest of the arc.