Leftist Comedy "News" Shows

Why don't they ever invite right-wingers or white nationalists as guests to debate them?

They always just invite a fellow leftist, then circle-jerk each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2xv4fba65U
youtube.com/watch?v=mM7L7DNUTcw
youtube.com/results?search_query=debunking john oliver
youtube.com/watch?v=ssv-jSSoI7I
cc.com/shows/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper
youtube.com/watch?v=F4P3j8dh2ro
youtube.com/watch?v=fY9xGRZjUUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because white nationalist have no.place in national tv.

Because they're "not going to dignify them with a platform."

In order to continue the illusion, they can't risk any contrary thinking be heard in their own words. They prefer clips and sound bites where they can be ridiculed and taken out of context.

It's in that way that they can create the illusion of liberalism being the only sensible way of thinking, and continue to brainwash the youth and susceptible because they only ever hear one side of the equation. If they realize that the other side is downright reasonable and might be right, they risk the hellscape that they created.

Because they have nothing to gain from it. Trevor Noah invited Tomi Lahren on his show once and everyone who wasn't utterly brainwashed could see that Trevor got destroyed.
>youtube.com/watch?v=F2xv4fba65U
On the other hand, if they invite nothing but leftists, the clickbait illuminati can say things like, "Stephen Colbert and Hillary Clinton Talked About Feminism in the Age of Trump and it is Perfect!"

That's a big part of it as well.

GIVE UP OUR DOMINANCE

Yup. Bastards are silencing free speech by disallowing opposing participation.

Who cares.

No it's because white nationals aren't pedos like leftists.

The entire endgame of "progressivism" is to normalize pedophilia.

You are retarded.

Comedy really fucking sucks when it's just thinly masked Democrat propaganda.

This is something I've mentioned on Sup Forums before: How soon will it be before "comedy" becomes a synonym for "left-wing propaganda?" Word definitions change all the time. We're already comfortable calling Trevor Noah and Samantha Bee comedians.

>Why don't they ever invite right-wingers or white nationalists as guests to debate them?
I thing they tried that, it always ended with leftist, or the host getting triggered and melting on air. Terrible optics. They can't afford that with their ratings plummeting.

Which is why SNL has been terribly unfunny for the past two decades

I know you are but what am I?

good to know these out of touch celebrities who live in gated communities with armed security with them everywhere they go know what's good for us common folk.

Ironically, having more right-wingers on to debate them might get right-wingers to tune back in and bring their ratings up. But I guess big media companies don't like risk.

It's far too late.

Now all comedy needs to be socially aware and have a message to it.

Tig Notaro isn't funny, and will never be funny; but that won't stop the soulless bugmen from sympathy-clapping like seals when she takes off her shirt off and talks about muh breast-cancer.

>"We need to ban all guns" say the men surrounded by armed bodyguards
>"We don't need guns when we have police" shouts the man from his gated community with private security
>"2 scoops is too many" yells the man eating a 10 pound lobster

I can think of multiple instances where Colbet, Oliver, etc. literally got facts wrong or distorted the truth; and I wished that there was somebody there to counter them.

Leftist media seems to be the most one-sided. Even conservative radio shows like Savage Nation let leftists debate them, etc.

Once again, the Left puts fucking comedians on pedestals. Ultimately, though, their problem is that Colbert, Oliver, Kimmel etc. are not particularly influential outside their own amen corner.

Gah that is not comedy. Fuck this humorless day and age.

Yeah, they say they're left-wing but seem to be propagating a class system. Kek.
People have been saying, "MEME MAGIC DESTROYED FEMINISM CUZ WAIFU LACI GREEN IS REDPILLED" for a while now but I don't think that's the case at all. Most of the people who seriously believe this stuff and/or forge careers off of writing "journalism" (another word that might end up redefined) or "comedy" with a feminist bent are never going to back down. In 30 years, Tig Notaro will be remembered as "the brave woman who ushered in the modern age of comedy."

They invite a lot of really stupid right wingers to have tokens though.
youtube.com/watch?v=mM7L7DNUTcw

you should also have put "comedy" in fingerquotes too.

that fucker on the left in pic is definitively anti-funny

he makes me feel great

>some literal african nigger
>some other dirty foreigner
>some irish animal
>another irish animal
Pretty good representation of America desu.

I hate these guys when they get political because they get to say whatever they want to a huge audience as if what they were saying was always fact but as soon as they get challenged on anything they can slither away with "I'm just a comedian bro" and never have to be held accountable

Sometimes they invite one, and only one, right winged person so they can mock and laugh in his face with three or more people. The right winged person will barely get speaking time like this and becomes a stuttering mess

It's more like
>(((big media companies)))

Comedy Central and Viacom are literally controlled by Jews. That's how Sara Silverman kept getting her own shows, despite not being funny.

But communists do? FUCK OFF DENMARK.

These are liberals, they are not leftists. We hate them more than you do

Because its propaganda and they are cunts
They don't care if its right they just want it to be right

Lefties only, or if there's a right winger you need 3 lefties to balance him out

tfw you realize "late shows" are just propaganda programmes

Sage

Late Night is a liberal echo chamber disguised as comedy.

Liberals aren't leftists, you fucking faggot.

I've also noticed how JewTube keeps pushing clips from these Late Night shows into everybody's recommended lists.

The kikes are all working together to force multiculturalism, globalism, and submission to the Feds on goyim.

>youtube.com/results?search_query=debunking john oliver
How soon will it be before the cottage industry that is debunking late night hosts online becomes bigger than the actual late night programs?

Because having their worldview challenged would create an uncomfortable cognitive dissonance for their viewers that would affect ratings. If they felt that the controversy would increase ratings they would do it. All they care about is ratings and views.

A majority of Sup Forums are just barely old enough to vote and aren't very well read. People here genuinely believe the Democrats are communists for fucks sake.

Democrats aren't Communists; they're Communist enablers. They argue for socialized medicine today so they can argue for socialized bread tomorrow.

We're all getting tired of guns in the United States and the people who worship them. It's not gonna be a big deal if we strip them of their assault weapons. Not a big deal. It's not food. It's not medicine or education. Just lowly guns.

White cucks will survive just fine without them. trust me.

>anti-trump every day
>can't even break the same number of viewcounts as pewdiepie on a day to day basis

so this is the power of losing

Who cares? Their one-sided arrogance helped get drumpf into office & their ratings are declining, let them hang themselves

You're delusional, stop watching inforwars. Liberals push back against the far left just as much as the social and economic right. Fuck, Democrats might actually like capitalism more than you do.

I predict greater pressure from the MSM for YouTube to clamp down on independent content. I wonder if YouTube will even still exist in 2018.

>people receiving basic necessities in a society that has all the technological means to do so
Oh, the horror.

The mental gymnastics are hilarious. You don't even have to be well read, you literally just have to take a look at the fucking dictionary or Wikipedia.

Thats how they want to keep it. Like Reddit TV

Because cable TV has no reason to be used anymore.

I still cannot believe that fat cunt James Corden off Gavin and Stacey became as fucking famous as he did.

Americans are biggest subhumans on the faces of the fucking planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssv-jSSoI7I

Trevor Noah had Tami Lahren on his show months ago, I remember that was a big deal with liberals because "HE OWNED THAT RACIST BITCH! XD" and would not shutup about it.

>citation needed

>Colbert used to go on Tough Crowd and do edgy jokes with the likes of O'Neil / Quinn / Giraldo / Norton / Vos / Di Paolo
>now this

what a strange man

Ik right?

They started a new show called the "The Opposition", that is literally just about opposing Trump. They're not even subtle anymore.

>the absolute state of Comedy Central

cc.com/shows/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper

This, Milo was on John Maher I believe and it was just him against like 4 other liberal guys.

I didn't read the thread whoops that point was brought up here

thats a great illustration of communism and the bounty of its harvest(s)

I understand what you're saying, but it doesn't discount that communists infiltrate the Democratic Party and use to to push their own agenda. Obama and Sanders were disciples of Bill Ayers and Saul Alinsky.

Jews literally own Comedy Central, so they just pick fellow kikes and shaddos goyim for all the roles.

He's such an unlikely pick though. It's hard to explain to non-British people just what a fucking surprise it is that fat cunt became famous. He was just some funny prick off some cheap TV show on BBC 3 and now he's one of the most famous TV hosts in the US. It's beyond a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4P3j8dh2ro

Watch this scene and tell me if you think this is the cunt they'd choose to become a liberal TV show host.

Daily reminder if you watch these people you are a retard

He's not funny at all, he just does mindless carpool karaoke

Still waiting on that citation lel

You do remember Obama filled his cabinet with wall street faggots, right?

I've never watched him as a late show host. He was funny on Gavin and Stacey.

>you're delusional
says the guy with a communist flag

wall street faggots are usually communists though

did you even think before you posted this? You must be goddamn brain dead

...seriously, what?

>wall street faggots

Good comeback, I guess he should've ignored wall street, capitalist pig confirmed

"The Opposition" is cancer. It tries to be a parody of Breitbart and InfoWars but the writers pathologically misunderstand the right so it's just nothing but strawmanning. If you're a writer for "The Opposition" and you've found this thread, I want you to know that your work makes Breitbart and InfoWars look good.

This. Anyone who unironically says they get their news from late night shows should be immediately disallowed from any political discourse and probably even sent to a re education camp

>did you even think before you posted this?
yes.

Because they would lose.
They depend on a fine balance of not letting the public even know that these are political options. If they allowed opposition on their late night TV then their entire world would unravel.

That's what YouTube is for, and why the left has come to hate the internet.

Lefties prefer their safe spaces.

>not letting the public even know that these are political options
I've noticed this as well. A large part of their strategy seems to be delegitimization rather than argumentation.

>frustrated late night hosts
>having opinions
fuk this shit

How are you going to do that? You turned "assault weapons" into the most popular rifles in the country after you tried to ban them in the '90s.

If you couldn't ban them when they were the least popular rifles, how on earth do you think you're going to accomplish it now?

Leftism is literally a mental illness.

Cannot watch; this shit infuriates me

Sargon did a response video that makes it easier to watch.
>youtube.com/watch?v=fY9xGRZjUUI

That would puncture the bubble.Its best that the Left remains firmly in their bubble, they will destroy them selves.

If he were a communist enabler like claimed then you would have loved to see wall street implode.

>inb4 Tomi Lahren
She's an airhead. She reasoned that conservatism -> small government -> few government regulations -> legal fetus murder.

She doesn't even understand the ideology she's supposed to espouse, and she's propped up to be another dumb conservative for the left to laugh at.

>strawman

Nigger, I gave you proof of liberals loving capitalism and wanting to preserve it. Thanks for the (You) though.

>claimed
>would have
>wall street faggots

>proof

K

The biggest source of gun murders is niggers shooting other niggers with pistols.

Trying to take semi-auto rifles away from white males won't change that, nigger.

What? It's a fact that he surrounded himself by wall street related people and bailed them out. What are you trying to do here?

They can't, because they're all potted-plants.