I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, sorry...

I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, sorry, you are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison.

That's great.

Come here and take my guns. Take my neighbor's guns too.

We have 'em because we don't want to suck Merkel's asshole. Clearly, you don't mind.

Bait thread.
Hide. Sage. Report.

Hello Kraut. Your attitude is the reason why your government is importing thousands of migrants into your country who will destroy your culture. Keep being jealous of our guaranteed individual rights (you have none).

this. idiots will still respond like this faggot

without guns this wouldnt happend

cool story bro (feels weird saying that and look like santa yet)

gun free zone, woulda been a lot different.IF WE HAD OUR GUNS.

gun free zones are liberal mistakes deaths on THEM.

are you Jesus Campos

Hide
Sage
Ignore all bait

stop replying to these threads you retards

The world is filled with violence. Because people like you carry guns

German, keep your mudslime hands in Germany.

Here in AMERICA, we hunt for food and fun.
Here in AMERICA, we allow our women to carry pistols and shoot dead any nigger or mudslime that tries to rob, rape, or kill her.

Taking guns away would disproportionately hurt women and minorities, as they are the ones that use guns the most to defend themselves. So tell me, Mr. Mudslime, what you got against women and poor people helping themselves and keeping themselves from being victimized by big strong men?

There are self defense tool which are effective but dont kill. Also the police is there for justice and not yourself.

I got banned from reporting threads like this.

Good thing you don't make the rules, then.

40 people have been killed in a fire started by a Mexican in california. It would still happen without guns

Slide

and that's why you have 88 year old women imprisoned for calling out bullshit history and parents questioned by police for saying maybe the refugees shouldn't be put near their children's schools.

I do not care at all who dies. I want guns. That's all. No mass shootings will change my mind.

>being this distrustful of your fellow citizens
How'd you manage to sleep at night OP?

It doesn't matter what you think. You have no ability to make your faggoty opinions into real action, and you never will.

>you should go to prison for wanting to protect against authoritarianism, goy

>be helpless like us
no thanks

We have a pig problem in Texas that requires the use of thermal or night vision along with suppressors. Also, helps me get ready for the impending race war.

What you think is meaningless as are youi.

>tfw I have Hanzs' great grandfather's rifle and his country won't ever allow him to have it back

>german wants to take away all the guns
OK Hitler. Come and get it.

I seem to remember Hitler taking guns from the Jews. That didn't work out very well for them did it? I think you are the one that needs to apologize.

The first true leaked photo from Las Vegas shooters room...

Yeah, because Berlin Christmas market, London bridge, Madrid etc never happened
BAN CARS NOW!!!!

>if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison.
Well the second amendment protects your right to say that. I think you should move to North Korea. North Korea is a gun free zone so you should be safe there

>if this thing doesn't exist there's no problems anymore
YOU DONT FUCKING SAY

Gun control couldn't stop this from happening.

how will you stop the other krauts from forcing you onto the train?

Fuck you commie... come take my guns I dare ya.

Fuck off

How you gonna deny guns from a multi-millionaire?

Germans once again proving they are the worlds biggest morons.

>GUNS ARE DANGEROUS NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THEM
>IMPORT MILLIONS OF VIOLENT ILLITERATE 3rd WORLD RAPEFUGEES

Hide and sage if you must, but it's blatantly a political topic.
And the value of guns is that they sort society towards people we can trust with guns. Trust in chaos, it works out well in the long run!

Guess you better send armed men to take away the arms then, huh? What's an acceptable number of police/military/civillian casualties in that situation? Would 100,000 be okay if it saves one life?

Look at any other country in the past that established gun control. It was mainly Dictatorship/Authoritarian and Communist.

Awesome point... as their fearless Fuhrer said....

why don't you EU faggots understand Americans don't give a shit about your opinion on our politics? You live in Germany where your women are being raped and maimed and you have the nerve to make this thread. It's sad to me really. Congrats on being subverted, you cuck.

Why are schnitzels allowed to post here?

Exactly. I’ll take my alpha, meat eating, gun toting man ANY DAY over these EU pussies.

Maybe we can be bunk mates when you get put away for thinking the wrong thing.

He talks shit, but if he came here and got into a situation where he needed defending via gun, he’d be singing a different tune!!!!

I don't think Hitler was ever attributed with that quote directly. He certainly did re-arm Germans after the conditions of WW1, which was disarmament, had been met.

Is Germans cuckposting daily about American gun control part of board culture now? Are they the same Germans who keep posting about Brexit? German range-ban when?

So by your logic the 1,200 women in Cologne and various other German cities wouldn't have been raped on new years if they didn't have vaginas and breasts? You sick fuck, this board is for freedom and I don't want your misogyny around here.

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>4 posts by this ID
Nice try faggot, get SAGE'd

Well then maybe Germany should ban box trucks, you seem to have a problem with people killings lots of people with those all over Europe.

Maybe, but it fits. Especially since 2A says a tyrnical Government

>it's a german anti-fun episode

From what diseased cunt do people like you even come from. Sage

If I were you, I’d stay on our good side.

> tfw no redpilled boipucci

The police in many parts of the US are few and far between due to lack of funding. The police are also just a collective of human beings we allow to put on a shiny piece of metal and protect. They are not infallible and they can't be everywhere at once. The fact that you're perfectly willing to let your safety and well being become the problem of someone else demonstrates both how naive and stupid you truly are. Also why does the object in charge of defense not have to kill? One less rapist is always a good thing.

>liking guns
>being of healthy mentality

Pick one

I've sat through dozens of these threads and on /k/ and I have yet to hear anyone say why they like machine guns so much. It's as autistic a hobby as any collectible obsession.

>Kevin never seen a gun first hand
kys

>criminals would totally and absolutely obey a gun ban
seriously kys faggot

Bingo. This is the ultimate point. The right to arm yourself is more important than preventing .00001 percent of the population from being gunned down. We would give up so much more than we would gain.

That's sure gonna help against those 100 megaton bombs!

It's funny how the left uses the founding fathers and constitution to support allowing more and more immigrants/refugees here, but not when it comes to owning guns.

SHALL

Take a lesson from Benjamin Franklin

I don't see how collecting guns is any gayer than your average anime convention goer. Look I collect foam so I can shape it into a strawberry princess costume and get fucked by a guy wearing a wolf costume.

Sage goes in all fields newfags.

No one cares what you think, Achmed.

I don't care about you or whatever you have to say. I'll be keeping my guns, sorry sweetie
sage

>meant
Without guns America would not exist

You don't get to allow me to do shit.

Clearly you don’t learn history. Your country is being taken over by terrorists disguised as refugees & illegal immigrants. The same thing happened in the past with a giant TROJAN HORSE full of enemies that slaughtered entire towns. Good luck.

Weak B8, M8.

Ask any police office, most experience criminals have been tased before and after the first few times it barely even phases them. Pepper spray? That is just pain, it can be powered through. I would also mention bean bag rounds and rubber bullets but due to your strict opinion of no guns, the delivery method for those two options would not be available. An extendable baton? Maybe even a small bat? Awful choices, there is no guarantee you are stronger than your attacker which you will need to be to effectively use either of them. A firearm can be used effectively by a literal child and get an attacker off or gone, even the appearance of a firearm can scare off the attacker, very few criminals are going to look at your taser or can of pepper spray and run the other way.

Mohammad made a bait thread.
Cool.

I heard they're having a sale on prayer rugs down at Karstadt.....better hurry!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit?

>An armed militia should take away your arms. That way, you can't fight me, the unarmed. I am completely powerless against armed men and can be made to do everything they want. So the only armed men should be the ones, i can't control in any way, instead of myself.

how can one man be such a faggot ?

Well, he is german.

I am not anti-gun. I'm pro-knife. Consider the merits of the knife. In the first place, you have to catch up with someone in order to stab him. A general substitution of knives for guns would promote physical fitness. We'd turn into a whole nation of great runners. Plus, knives don't ricochet. And people are seldom killed while cleaning their knives.

But then how would I kill Epstein?

My guns are Islamic, the guns of peace.

Why german posts are even worse than the posts of literal faggots and swedes?

Germany might be the one nation on earth that might actually be improved by being overrun by the muslim hordes.

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies." - George Washington

*takes away your knife*
Oi, you wanker, what you needin' dat butter knife for ?
U wunt da stab somebo'y ?
Well, not on me watch, cunt.
Whatcha gonna do, shoot me ?

just want to note, I think the real quote essentially says the same thing, but retards will say its false, when its just a misquote based on the same sentiment.

so krauts are shit posting for (you)'s now?
is obama leaf visiting germanistan or are the germans the new leafs now

Infortunately for you, you are objectively incorrect. But thanks for playing!

>that pic

kek

I say to your ancestors "sorry your great great great grandson is a pussy and i think he sucks dick"

>100 megaton bombs

Are you seriously suggesting the government nuke its own population? Say goodbye to tax funding and food for however many troops don't immediately defect and say hello to war crime trials once the fighting is over.

I'd say it to your ancestors, but mine probably shit down their throats.

>Knifes don't kill

Is German education a meme?

Don't care. After terror attacks in Europe, your press always comes out and (correctly) says your odds of being subject to a terror attack are minuscule. You have a better chance of being eaten by a bear or being struck by lighting on a clear day. I'm not going to give up my rights for nothing, sorry.