Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KN_U-nt9sBM
exhentai.org/g/965723/4d722d17d3/
strawpoll.me/11003581
strawpoll.me/11003707
pastebin.com/Bj2u8GTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/KN_U-nt9sBM

>Is Maho spelled Mahou because my heart is being eaten by Erika.

I got the last post. Now someone draw me a picture of Erika eating Maho's heart.

no more circlejerks

>tfw found my drawfag request floating around on the internet

Neat.

Isn't this just one big circle jerk to begin with?

Scans when?

Dem Shimada genes

Which thread? or this one?

This one, I want to do the CYOA in GuP threads, not generals made for the CYOA.

This one, it has a better proper title.

OP from the other thread here
That's fair, I didn't intend to make it so CYOA anyway

So we fucked up BADLY with Arisa, lost the transport Which is why we picked Saunders to begin with, for now, potentially lost our childhood friend, and now off to drown out our sorrows in Russkie Puss.

exhentai.org/g/965723/4d722d17d3/

Yep.

Let's hope she gets kidnapped by crazy Chav Darjeeling for booze/krokodil money so we can go be the whitenights that you fucking moralfags want to be.

Posting Momo because I can't sleep.

I told you it wouldn't end well, Don't mix business and romance I said but none of you listened

Shit's either about to get really lewd, or very bloody.

I'm banking on both.

This is why we should have chosen option 3.

>Insert Ron Paul Meme here.

Too many anons thinking in the short term with their dick, rather than an overarching story.

What were you expecting from a CYOA?

Where is it? i need to sleep

Not even the superior ballet girl

I want to cuddle my GuP waifu, but knowing that I will mever be able to do it feels awful.

Killing myself has never seemed so appealing.

'You know what? I just need to forget this shit had ever happened for now.' You think to yourself as you pull out your phone along with the Klara's business card. You punch in the number, it rings a few times followed by the sound of someone picking up. “Да, Клара.” you hear Klara's voice on the other end. “Yeah, hi. It's me, the guy you met in Ooarai?” You say monotonously. “Ah, the disgusting man. What do you want?” she says in condescending tone. “Oh, not much, just what you'd agreed to give me in exchange for the Finn and your dignity.” you say back smugly. “Ha! It hasn't even been a day and you want me this badly? It's to be expected, I'm the perfect Russian beauty after all.” she says, strangely confident in herself. Urgh, her cockyness is kind of gross for someone who was blushing and begging for you not to tell her superiors about her act a few hours ago. “So, when will you be here? Or would you like us to meet you somewhere?” She asks with that same smugly condescending tone.-

Did you NOT see that 32-revolution pirouette?

strawpoll.me/11003581

Fucking character limit. Also, sorry I'm late. I got sidetracked doing some thing else. Here's the poll.

>She asks with that same smugly condescending tone.-
We're killing her, right?

Her blood will be the first of many to be spilled by the Masked killer.

Nina!

Nina!

Can we hang up and do the right thing and apologise to Arisa please?

>that split decision
I should of went with the "get nina to be the messenger" option...

I don't know enough about ballet to counter, it seems you win this round Momofag

Stop thinking with your dicks faggots that's what got us in this mess

>22 votes
>Only 15 IP's in this thread

We need time for her to be kidnapped by rival dealers, in order to advance the plot. From there on out we unleash our inner Ladd Russo and wipe out all who oppose us.

Lurkers are everywhere

To be fair I'm sure a lot of people are here just to read along, lurkers.

The usual vote amounts are 20-25.

>not lurking before posting

Forgot the damn picture..

Nothing against your Duck.

But I must preach the word of the Kawashima.

What, so we should post just for the sake of posting?
Image limit -1

DYELurk?

>Darjeeling spilling tea

HERESY

>roTell them to meet you at a local bar in Ooarai so you can rail her in the toilets and get drunk as fuck.

No

>Loli Nina option is winning over Klara

Fucking Christ, I'm surrounded by pedos.

No, that's coffee user.

The fuck kind of coffee looks like that you mong?

You mad, faggot?

>Prefers well-developed girl over flat chested underclassman
>Must be a faggot.

Requesting that Darjeeling as Sayaka picture.

I'm going to marry Momo and save her from the bullies!

You could have had this

Hey, we'll get to Klara eventually, let's just have a little fun with her... 'ass' for a bit before we go to the next base.

It's not like we're gonna rape her, we're just gonna do a Fukuda on her and get her on our side so we can manipulate Clara even more. Right guys?

...That fucking pun made me laugh. My god I need a smoke.

You are the one attracting bullies.

If I could, I'd make a lolisandwich by flipping Arisu on top of Nina, then cover them both with Fukuda, then proceed to taste up their whole bodies. And you could do nothing to stop it.

Underclassmen can be well developed too

I want to use the lolis, to get the better prize

...Consider our current track record.

“I'd like for one of you to just meet me in Ooarai, same place me initially met.” You tell Klara. “Okay then, I'll come and meet you mys-” she starts to say, “Ah actually, I meant to ask. Could you just send uh...Nina?” You say in a smug tone. “V-Very well then, she'll be there shortly...Disgusting.” Klara says this shocked, before hanging up the phone abruptly. You smile to yourself and wait somewhere overlooking where you're supposed to me, you still don't know if anything suspicious is going here and want to make sure only Nina comes alone….You wait a good 20 minutes before spotting a familiar looking small girl wearing a Ushanka arrive at the meeting spot, she looks around with a look of legitimate confusion, everything seems pretty clear, so you decide to go meet up with her. “Yo.” you call out out to her, walking up to the small girl.

Cont-

We'll see how writeanon does it.

Will he get the ATF called in to shoot his dogs, or will he get the envy of laundromats everywhere?

Nonna pls

you people chose a child for a womans job... Gulag all of you..

>Not wanting to purge Nina

You really sound like a faggot

SHSHSHSHSHSHS. Don't let our ruse go to waste. Otherwise, how are we going get to Nonna? We gotta be more tactical on our strategic weed operations. Ya feel?

I bet every time Katyusha sleeps Nonna is slurping on her smooth, tight, underdeveloped pussy. Katyusha in her sleep would orgasm as her lips tighten around Nonna's tongue every night. Katyusha would wake up feeling wet and uncomfortable as she thinks she wet herself while asleep. She would hide it from her subordinates but tell Nonna. But Nonna knows the truth.

Here's hoping Nina can show us the error of our ways

“H-hello!” Nina blurts out, bowing her head and blushing furiously. Despite her looks she obviously knows her situation, and she doesn't have that air of cockiness Klara had over the phone, maybe every thing’s as it seems?

“Do you have anywhere you'd prefer to go, Nina?” You ask her, she looks to much like a child to boss around, and she's so cute! “U-Uh, I'm fine with anywhere you go, but I really like l-l-liquor!” She stammers, holding her cheeks in both her hands. “Huh, that almost sounds a little out of character...” you remark, taking note of how cute she's acting. I guess I should take her to the bar, but would they even let her drink?

(by the way you can still have Klara later nerds, it was a two-part deal, remember?)

strawpoll.me/11003707

Pls be cute path, no lewd pls

That is why we go for the older one first, she's got more connections to the big wigs than the loli loader. All we can get from her is a sentence and a ride on a KV-2

>Option 4
The fucking NKVD is following us with a goddamn ice pick in hand. I'm not about to go out like Trotsky.

Every time

Every butt must be studied.

>Trotsky
Relax, we're not in Mexico

You need the lolis to lure the big fish

Let's go out like Rasputin instead

>2-part deal
See? I told you fuckers.

Plus this

>Option 6

Nina is a good girl, she'll tell us everything or lie so poorly we'll see right through her.

Fucking alot of women before Nobles feed us cyanide cakes, shot three times, beaten, and drowned?

You're giving us a whole option just to ask a question?

Come on, we need to know if she drove the KV-2 there.

There was a cat that really was gone.

It could change everything.

i havent been in a GuP thread in a while, whats the story been so far?

pastebin.com/Bj2u8GTC

We're fishing for russians though, that's what the vodak and adidas is for.

tanks user

Russian pedos, so you need the right bait

We the weed guy
Arisa is our weed guy partner
We went to sell the weed to Momo
Mika tried to rob us and we captured her at WcDonalds
We got fucked up with the weed
We tried to rape Momo
Arisa came back and we pretended that Momo was raping us
We sold Mika to the Russians for butt stuff with Clara and Nina
We tried to rape Arisa
She stormed out on us
We finally sold the weed and got Momo's number
Now we're probably going to end up raping Nina

If I ever resume mine, I'm just going to point out the obvious consequences of attempting to rape a cyborg ninja loli.

But that's a big if at this point.

communism?

Eh? What was yours?

I missed the beginning of this one, and probably a few others...

Make me want to get back into writing and do something like this for the /k/ threads, so they stop complaining.

If that's how you want to call it, sure