Danganronpa 3

Reminder that Junko hates B.O.

>Naegi in the shower
>Junko had cameras in there
Did Junko broadcast this?
Did she finger herself to his naked butt being plastered on TVs all over the world?

Why did a school has shower in first palace?

Its a dorm

Despair sisters minus ikusaba mukuro

The first anime was such shit.

it's finally her time to shine

Okay, so it's clear Monica is acting on her own and the Ultra Dispare Girls are gonna take her down. So she's not the mastermind. We can assume the mastermind killed red coat knife guy after he found the secret door. Togami believes only one person could be the mastermind and it has to be one of the dispares. It can't be Hagami. So...who and why?

How will she react when her brother dies for the sake of HOPE?

Nice butt

Why are staying in the same room?

Can anyone actually believe how good this anime is turning out to be? Every episode has been great the animation is on point with minimum QUALITY and to top it off there are 2 episodes each week that tie into each other nicely. And it's full of nothing but fanservice purely for the actual fans since they expected you to have played and read everything on the timeline. Is this is shaping up to be the best videogame anime out there how did Kodaka manage to do it? Unless it shits the bed in the final act somehow I can't help but think that.

Why couldn't she have looked like her 2nd beta. Why Why Why fuck you Kodakaaaa

How many people did Monaca kill before the current game started?

>Unless it shits the bed in the final act somehow
The Kodaka Hack Specialty, expect a huge exposition dump

Despair side has mostly been garbage, Junko makes everything more despairingly fun. Mirai was good from ep.1 and it has some mystery and actions blended in. Looking at how many characters died already, some of the most important are left. Juzoboys will be a traitor, so will Chisa. Asahina was implied to die based on the directions they were facing, but I think she should die to the attacker, unless the falseflag counted too. Also JunkoGiri and Despair Poppa are still a thing.

this is a fake corpse
>180 degree
please

Future arc has been a complete mess in terms of character writing and their motivations. At least Despair has had some nice fanservice but the constant forcing of Chiaki is getting real tiring. Both are huge step downs from DR1/2.

Chikai had no chance in the first place.

>still being this delusional

Same happened tot he security guards, so it's probably real.

What makes me honestly tingle in excitement is that she likely died not even knowing what was coming to her. Her eyes are so void of hope and the blood dripping from her mouth as her life slips from her fingers. It's truly delicious. I really do hope they show this scene. I want to see the agony and despair she had before she was swiftly taken from this world. I need to see it with my own two eyes.

Fuck off Junko

So far, we can say that culprit are able to:

- twist 180 neck degree
- jumping or throwing bodies to a chandelier
- lifting great gozu 200kg bodies and tangle it with chain (or cables if you defies op scene)
- slammed bodies into wall
- pushed back the shelves to hidden door

I say the killer is not possible a human

What, like total lifetime kills? Depends on how you count it. In Towa City there were probably tens of thousands killed by her Monokuma bots and the Warriors of Hope, who killed in her name using weapons she provided them. She also seems to have personally tortured some number of people to death for the TV broadcast, among them Naegi's parents (maybe). In the Tragedy Junko presumably used her robots to slaughter many, many more, but you may or may not be inclined to attribute those kills to Monaca.

Well no matter how you count, it's a pretty impressive score for an eleven year old don't you think? Junko didn't get into mass murder until she was well into her teens so you could say that Monaca is setting a blazing pace.

Edgyfag please

Its Nagito or Koichi/Juzo

What you guys are STILL trying to figure out who this killer is? I would think that what that person said in Episode 2 is what gave them away as the one who killed the real Miaya, the guards and Chisa.

>that person said in Episode 2

So what are the chances she has her own AI stashed somewhere? At this point I won't even be suprised.

Edgefag-kun don't cut yourself with that edge.

Care to elaborate?

Reminder that several women in this series smell

Wait you figured out who it was?

I was thinking it was Kirigiri but I kinda had my doubts.

This is also a fake corpse

Reminder that Kodaka is a hack

>the animation is on point
I mean, it's miles above the first one and certainly impressive for a lower end studio like Lerche but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

>Touko wears thigh highs under that long skirt

silly Sup Forumsnon, women doesn't poo

It's probably Komaeda. Just a hunch

So guys, how much military force do the 14th branch possess? Consider the 1st game survivors are high-ranking members, I would say they are a rather newly opened branch, yet for a PR branch they are capable of something like NWP.
Just how powerful is a simple FF branch?

It was Gozu wasn't it?

nah... if it was komaeda, he would do something with aloha ackbar first

It's just a prank, bro

>they are capable of something like NWP.

That was Miaya's device. The 14th branch merely used it.

This made me erect, am I the only one?

>yfw its fucking Mukuro cause she sounds capable of actually doing all those and would use a dagger herself

There's no way that they have enough to compete with the Vice Chairman. If it's a fight they're sunk.

A-are you OK user?

Kirigiri a shit.

This episode was amazing. More qt Monaca, Byakuya, that dead sweets fag, Toko, Komaru, and Hajime with his Izuru eyes. I loved it.

They don't seem to be lacking in resources, but I wouldn't count on them being particularly powerful compared to the rest of the FF. Enough to get the job done cleverly but they would lose a straight-up fight.

Femdom doujins when?

I saw some QUALITY here and there, but its good for a Lerche anime. Its not Madhouse, Bones or Ufotable, but it kinda looks good. Gonna need a bit more fanservice than that one godly 149-pages poster.

Quit telling us about your need for guro, Junko

Look at the pupils
It's at the top of the eyes
all of those deaths
are fake

Did Junko have cameras in the showers? I don't think there were any.

Why haven't you enrolled to HPA yet, Sup Forums?

If it was someone with the strength to completely spin her head 180 she probably didn't experience much pain at all. So cheer up weenies, it was practically a kind death.

No money

She seemed to respect their privacy in a few places, for whatever reason. She then wrote an impressive amount of smut about what Kyoko and Makoto might get up to without cameras, for some reason.

Plus he's not even sending his troops to fight the peacekeeper force in the first place. Only to head to the island and find out if there's a connection between the invasion of Jabbawock Island and the current killing game.

Wait......

Who even TOLD Munakata that the remnants were on the island in the first place? Naegi, Kirigiri and Togami should have been the only ones to know about it IIRC.

Yeah, she looks definitely older than what she should logically be. May just be Lerche fucking around, or its some massive bullshit like several years passed and their memories got taken again or something. Or she's a homunculus or a imperfect genetic clone of Junko and that's why she's aging so fast. But that's going into MGS territory, and we know Kodaka's not that bad. Right?

I think at some point in DR1 monokuma said he didn't install em in public bath (around chihiro case I think)

I mean, you seem to forget that Kimura's super drugs are a thing, and we've seen Munakata inject himself with them so it's not limited to Kimura herself. Then there's also the possibility that the killer is assisted by machines/tools.

This episode sucked. The first half was boring and the second half while nice was just fanservice.

They found out eventually. Don't you remember the emails from DR2? Division 14 was making a diversion play, I don't think they expected to keep it quiet forever.

I want Mikan TO SIT ON MY FUCKING FACE

No talent

Since Touko is probably going to go hunting for Monaka with Komaru, will there actually be a reunion?

>Who even TOLD Munakata that the remnants were on the island in the first place?

Didn't the FF know that RoD was on Jabberwock based on the reports in DR2?

ME TOO

Only Yukizome was a participant though (robot likenesses don't count), and even her death is super fishy.

Then why isn't Kirigiri saying a word? Is she the attacker?

Jabberwock is a FF research base. They already knew where they were, the whole trial was like a kind gesture to maybe give Naegi a chance to explain.

Why do people think that Komaeda escaped the simulation? It's literally impossible and not hinted at at all.

Though, given the shit his luck does, it's approaching omnipotence.

I'd believe it, but it'd still be a hack job to have a character that should be permadead walking around.

This show is boring. Why am I still watching it?

She hit her growth spurt. Unlike Saionji she's the right age for it.

A. Junko gives you a dry, orgasm-denial handjob
B. Mikan crushes your head with her thighs
C. Hiyoko bullies your cock
D. Missionary sex with Sakura

Because she's not stupid. She's been isolated from all people she could trust and been told to go hunt the murderer. She gives away too much and she just gets shanked before she can be useful.

I think FF just simply figured it out since the emails were sent to Jabbawock Island where Naegi was at so it didn't take a genius to figure it out.

I don't know why Naegi and co think they would have been able to keep it a secret at all

unless Komaeda sent some signal to FF with his bullshit luck powers and clued Munakata in that the remnants were definitely on the island so he can eliminate them

did she ever say a word in DR1 before class trial?
Even important things like Chihiro is a boy
She didn't
That's her way

Even if fake deaths are involved, those deaths are probably the real deal, Monaca would need to eliminate security so no one interferes with the game.

Why no fifth option of crazy lewd despair and/or Junko Kirigiri? Because I hate the theory but the idea does things to my dick.

Why does this shit make me laugh?

Twisting people's heads around doesn't feel like Monaca's style at all. It'd be funny to see Miayabot even do it since she's pretty small. She'd have to physically jump onto people to break their necks. Oh, maybe Miayabot will stand up at some point and have a wacky shonen fight with someone!

i don't want to be murdered and for you to go like "expendable"

When Naegi unleashes his HOPE power near the end of the series, Monaca will be wet as heck

this is an example
pupils on top of the eyes

You pretty much explained why he'll wake up.

There's no way in hell Komaeda isn't going to fuck shit up somehow. The fact Togami's troops are being sent to Jabbawock not only to somehow stop a conflict between two sides from brewing but to find out if there really is a connection between the attack on Jabbawock Island and the current FF killing game.

Then we'll find out Komaeda is either missing or something is up with him.

How did I know this was gonna happen? Also Hagakure is the greatest mastermind. Left everything on autopilot and the idiots are killing themselves while he fucking fishes and gives giant hints.

C.

I'd then bully her with my cock

Like I said earlier, Mukuro would be able to do all that shit and more.

Why is boxer so obsessed with Naegi? Deep down does he want to fuck Naegi as much as P4MC but doesn't want to admit it?