Hollywood Stars Urge People to #RejectTheNRA

youtube.com/watch?v=uosgQtji78I

>Hollywood Jews find it more important to pay celebs to spout anti-NRA propaganda than to speak about the Weinstein scandal

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They spread their legs and suck cock to be rich and famous, but we're supposed to believe they wouldn't say stupid shit for the job - that they're thinkers.

Come on, people.... think about this...

>sell your soul to the jews for fame
>use your fame to push agendas for the jews
>pretend you have a soul

I barely know any of these celebrities.
Does that mean they still count as a celeb if I don't know them?

>be a Democrat
>hashtag about how you were raped/molested by a Democrat
>somehow come to the conclusion that the NRA needs to be banned.

tbf, they had to suck dick to get the part...can't really come down on hollyjew when you're happily guzzling cum just for a 10 second spot in a bs advert

>Stars

Actors are professional liars. They're paid to pretend to be other people. Sociopaths. They're acting in this video too, very badly. No wonder Hollywood dropped all of these irrelevant, second choice always actors. Embarrassing.

>listening to jew hollywood propaganda
Women like this will suck an old jew cock to get a gig and then want you to listen to them. Fucking hypocrites

i will say one thing, I'm kind of glad they are all over the board on their platform. Not really focused like they should be on one issue like they should be. They're trying to fight like 30 fronts at one time, all discombobulated.
However, it is how they get their numbers.
>I'm here to kill babies
>I'm here for buttsex
>I'm here for rapists
>I'm here for racism

>Actors
>Get paid millions to play pretend
>Cry on TV
>The stupid masses believe you

>Turns off comments and like/dislike
Heh

Damn... Moby REALLY wants to be relevant again...

Think of all the penis they had to suck just to be in this commercial. That's commitment

Didn't Weinstein say in his statement two weeks ago that he was focusing his energies on taking on Trump and the NRA?
Yeesh

Women have original sin. Think on that

why would they willingly suck penis to shill?

Do these retards have any idea how many more magnitudes that Soros donates to politics than the NRA? It's on the books. The NRA is so influential because they have tens of millions of members.

Lefty shit says, "Hey I know that you know that I don't like you, and I don't like you either, but you should give me your guns immediately."

Oh look, ratings and comments are disabled. What. A. Shock

>Comments disabled

Just what I needed in my life, a bunch of prostitute (((celebrities))) telling me how I should live.

>comments and ratings disabled

WYR be Raped or Kill?

>Listening to femcunts
vs
>listening to Hercules

fame and attention

Even when the jews backstab each other they fail lmao.

If this had been a clean hit on weinstein and weinstein complied it would do damage to trump.

>likes and comments disabled
Every. Fucking. Time.

>Trump
>Gets paid millions to pop out of his mom's vagina
>Cry on TV
>The stupid masses believe you

they'd suck penis for sushi comps and some nice shoes

>comments disabled

Every time.

Too funny, I already disliked it, 2 seconds in and I was pissed.

that's the only good part of the video senpai

kek

We should all report the video, but what should we report it as?

Roll for Digits to cobfirm what we report the video as.

an attack on the heart

Last year the same people were thanking Weinstein when they recieved their paid for trophies.
>But i didnt know
The ol' nuremberg defense. Fuck these people.

Just called em and did the opposite, also asked for a system that monitors casting actibity in hollywood?
>how is it I can can be guaranteed through an independent certification process that no animals were harmed in the making of a movie but I have no idea if the women and children were?

This shit didn't work for the 2016 election, why would it work now? Did they learn nothing?

Rolling

Winner winner!

Going to report it as spam.

Crocodile tears. I'll think about rejecting the nra only when an even more hardcore gun rights comes along.

Reported the video.

the vast majority of people who support the NRA also think Hollywood are cucked faggots too so good luck with that.

>has all of us grieving scared and angry
Nope. I felt nothing. But thanks for pretending to know what I care about.

>Woah. Celebrities! I guess I should agree with them because I see them on tv!

The absolute state of jews. Haven't they figured out this sort of thing pisses off the average citizen?

wew its almost like they're professional actors or something

>pretend you have a soul

That was deep, user.

Many SJWs seem to have the devil living in their eyes.

Really exercises the neurons.

EVERYONE TEXT NIGGER TO THE NUMBER
>EVERYONE TEXT NIGGER TO THE NUMBER
EVERYONE TEXT NIGGER TO THE NUMBER
>EVERYONE TEXT NIGGER TO THE NUMBER

of course comments are disabled

#nojews

TEXT THE N-I-G-G-E-R TO THE NUMBER

anyway to see the like/dislike ratio?

i shoulda killed him when he came to my house once.

>...and giving you guidelines on what to say

Yes, useful SJW goyim. Say what we tell you to say to disarm the American family and leave them vulnerable to Black Lives Matter and Antifa and other terrorists.

Hillary and her ilk would happily let the white race die.

I don't know who anyone in OP's pic are. Don't those fucks realize after 2016 that no one gives a flying fuck what they think? If anything i think it turns people against them. The public is sick of hypocrite rich fuck celebrities trying to tell us how to live and what to believe

Emma Stone is the only one there that matters, that's all you need to know

Didn't Harvey himself immediately deflect to shitting on the NRA in his fucking public apology letter? BEFORE being fired?

How are they not putting two and two together?

#rejectthejewhollwoood

After they give up all their security guards.

Emma Stone is only marginally cute and that fucking lisp is like nails on a chalkboard. Imagine all the Jew dick she had to suck to get those parts

I think we are getting a good picture this past week of how fucked in the head everyone in the entertainment industry is.

Whores, camwhores, actresses and the Jews that prey on their minds and bodies and souls, warping all 3.

Hmm, I think I'll donate to the NRA instead.

this bitch has a painting of reviewbrah on the wall

So did Weinstein get to fuck Emma Watson? That would be so great if he had.

none

Name a single musician or actor from Hollywood that isn't a pedo & I'll get you comped in thousands of dollars worth of sushi.

Ryan Gosling

No one text this. They do this crap on purpose.
I texted a number like this when i was a kid, and they charge the bill itself directly. thats what they dont want you to know.

She liked every second of it.

Seriously /thread

The entirety of Hollywood, women included have zero credibility as moral arbiters for the country.

They cry about "rape culture" while being the biggest offenders. They cry about global warming while flying in private jets. And now they cry about guns while being protected by private security and armed bodyguards.

I don't know how anyone can take Hollywood seriously anymore.

>that fucking lisp is like nails on a chalkboard

So I am not the only one who thinks that! I bet she thinks it is cute.

Imagine being married to that . Day after day of that lispy voice.
Almost like some faction of the entertainment industry is trying to slide the news.

dislike it, youtube still tracks it.

They even spell out the words so their useful idiots can't screw the script up.

That's enough jewish driven pathos for me today and i'm only 28 seconds into the video.

>suppressors can increase gun violence

XD!!!!!

>infringes my rights

We need to counter with the meme that guns could have protected Hollywood women from sexual assault.

#WomenNeedGunsFromHollywoodSexualPredators

Good point.

The 2nd Amendment is a Civil Right and this video seeks to infringe on that right.

You don't have one

OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?

FUCK YOU

Amy Schumer about 15 years down the line.

What happens if you text ACCEPT instead?

AHAHAH NICE TRY JEW , WE KNOW VERY WELL YOU PAY FOR THAT TXT AND THE MONEY GOES TO SOROS OR THE EQUIVALENT

You mean these fucking idiots didn't learn when they tried to pull this same shit with the election ? I don't care what my moronic dancing monkey thinks on political issues. I love how they have a script ready to go for all the sheeples who buy this shit as well.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU USED UP JEW COCK SUCKING SELL OUT SOULLESS FAGGOTS!!! NOBODY OUTSIDE OF YOUR BULLSHIT LIBERAL BUBBLE CALLED L.A. THINKS YOU'RE RELEVANT IN ANY GOD DAMNED WAY!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

Moby and Eminem on the same side, hahahahahahaa
gtkrwn

Yeah, but they don't care

>ratings and comments disabled
What do they mean by this?

Guys they are only acting you don't have to take them seriously.

>silencers
>make mass shootings more deadly

Have these idiots ever even been around a "silenced" firearm?

They're still pretty fucking loud, outside of subsonic ammunition.

they were in movies that had silencer sound effects user, they know what it does.

I'm so happy that celebrities are doubling down
people that have been raised in the hollywood era are starting to finally wake up from all this hypocritical bullshit

>I'm rich and famous so my opinion is worth more than yours

All they know, user -- ALL THEY KNOW -- is what silencers sound like on television or a movie.

They are sheltered and stupid and led around by the nose by their (((Masters))).

In their world, people in pic related are the good guys.

kek

>What do they mean by this?

Libtards do not like any opinion that disagrees with theirs.

fucking this. hollow kike puppets.

Never forget that the ultimate goal of the gungrabbers is to disarm the American family.

For instance, the diversity in the pic was let out of prison and immediately breaks into the home of a Georgia mother with 2 little kids.

Look at this Georgia mother being forced to shoot a nigger who chased her and her little children through her own house (which he had broken into).

Hillary Clinton would happily disarm this woman and shrug her shoulders when the nigger did horrific things to the Mother and children.

This nignog in pic related wasn't killed, but he was shot in the face and neck for 5 times.

African American good boi Paul Slater, not long out of prison, broke into a home with a white woman and her kids in there and he chases the mother and kids upstairs.

He could have simply taken their TV and left, but he follows the mother and the little twins as they try to escape. He breaks through several locked doors to get at the woman and her kids.

The mother had a .38 with her and knew how to use it. She does what she has to do.

>Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9

>Suspect Paul Ali Slater was found bleeding heavily in nearby driveway after crashing his car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Excerpts from the 911 tapes, with the shots:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262

"We live in good neighborhoods and have men with guns we pay to protect us. You should do that too."