Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Ep 21: A Bet Fighting Against Despair

>Will they continue the flashbacks in the next EP?

Also, let's talk about the future episodes.

Will they skip Ley and Regulus?

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem
a.pomf.cat/jarldw.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=EV4Tc014Hek
youtube.com/watch?v=vlznjasC56Q
a.pomf.cat/vnqpxv.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=D8k0Bi9hMzI&feature=youtu.be
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/07/31-1/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-their-fixation-on-theatrical-music
youtube.com/watch?v=U9aJB9obCI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rip Wolfman, splattered like a champ

THREAD REMINDER

-Remfags are condemned by spfag. No more materials will be translated for them.
-No Remfag related discussion nor are they allowed to join the discussion so ignore Remfag image dump
-Lastly Rem is irrelevant

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem

>Emilia and Rem are said to be the heroines of Re:ZERO. Which one of them would you choose?

>Watanabe: That’s a tough question. People will get mad at me no matter who I say (laughs). But I suppose that Rem’s role in the story is that of a sub-heroine, while Emilia is the main heroine. I directed episode 1 myself and did as much as I could to enhance her presence in the scenes to make up for her lack of screen time. I’d change her outfits and made sure she gave off a strong impression. As far as I’m concerned, the heroine is Emilia, but perhaps nobody will believe me when I say that. After all, Rem clearly acts more like a heroine (laughs). But please don’t forget the scenes that showcase Emilia as the heroine (laughs).

EMT #1

So why was Wilhelmsdo pissed at her?
Was it because she saved or was it because she was strong despite not liking swordsmanship I think?

Because he's a sexist pig

Don't start this shit, user.

Also,
>CR

He didn't expect that qt moeblob uguu to be a sword saint.

He wants her to stay qt

lil both.
Hes also probably madly in love with her and wants her to be safe as possible. Which in retrospect makes her death to the whale even worse.

Why the fuck didn't Wilhelm go fight the whale himself then? Heinkel turning it down makes him a shit, but I thought Wilhelm became a warrior so his wife didn't have to.

>a.pomf.cat/jarldw.mp4

exactly, it was probably one of those things where she probably begged him to go with him. That and the whole reinhard stealing the blessing at a crucial moment makes it even worse.

It's like one giant I told you so, and now your dead.

And thinking about it now, him doing this solo is reaffirming that he didn't need her to come along but I'm probably reading into this too much.

Her wife doesn't want him to die, since for them fighting the hakugei means death sentence. She opened his wounds she caused when they were dueling in the past (She has a divine power where all wounds she inflict will not close) which made him unable to follow her

youtube.com/watch?v=EV4Tc014Hek

FULL OP1 is insanely exciting

Every thread until you like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vlznjasC56Q

Another one

a.pomf.cat/vnqpxv.mp4

Did the one on Jewtube get put back up?

I have no idea, I got it from an user in the old thread

I reposted it. If the original guy comes back and the copyright strike was lifted, I'll take it down.

Jesus I love it too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8k0Bi9hMzI&feature=youtu.be

Emiliafags are annoying

Remfags are disrespectful delusional idiots

CruschMissiles are polite

Ferrifags are either slightly disturbing or literal angels

Ramfags are pathetic

Priscillafags are arrogant feetfuckers

Ekidnafags are calm lonely people that like tea a lot

Satellafags are annoying maggots living in a dreamland

I wanna spend afternoon tea time with Echidna while having an intellectual chat

>I'm an Anastasiafag
>considered a jew
>60 screenshots of Anastasia

and it's blocked

F

I want to kiss and cuddle with Ferris so badly.

>Remfags are disrespectful delusional idiots
but i want to hold her gently

Thread is DEAD

Post 57

Posting EMT

Some facts on Episode 20.

>The stronger his witch's scent grows the higher his resistance is to witch's related powers. For example in episode 1-2 he doesn't really remember the memories of the former timelines due to his lacking synergy with the witch's scent.

>The flashback was 40 years prior to the current events when the demi-human war waged havoc.

>The "laser canons" are actually magic stones fired with an extreme amount of speed. The bomb that they fired to make it bright are many lightstones gathered together which function as an artificial sun.

>The whale has two fogs. On if fog of elimination like Subaru calls it. The one that drives people crazy is the fog of mental pollution.

>The love story of Willhelm and Theresia is actually a very famous in-universe folksong comparable to Romeo and Juliet of our world.

>The witch indeed said "I love you" and upon hearing this Subaru started to cry ( you can actually see how tears dwell up in his eyes ) and feel all kinds of emotions. He also feels that the voice is somehow familiar.

>springboarding a assasin with skullsplitter in dragons dogma

>The love story of Willhelm and Theresia is actually a very famous in-universe folksong comparable to Romeo and Juliet of our world.

Wapanese nigger faggot

>Somehow familiar

Oh boy. Here we go.

>So why was Wilhelmsdo pissed at her?
Really?
Imagine this. You're training all day long next to this hot chic (or guy) to become the best you can be and all they do every day while you work your ass off is look at flowers and shit.
Then when it's time for you to do what you trained for, you get fucked up, but is saved (helped) by that person who you've never seen train or do even an ounce of your hard training, and they do the shit you've trained for all this time like it was as simple as them picking their fucking nose with their pinky finger.

For some people, that hurts pride. It's like they're secretly laughing at you, seeing you struggle like a little shit when what they see you doing is really nothing at all to them.

I am still of the opinion that I will feel really sad for Emilia if she is in any way actually related to Satella.

My bro. I thought of the same thing

Because she re-injured him so that he won't follow her to the expedition.

>cute girls shouldn't fight with swords!
Literally Shirou.

why this anime sexist?

Hey Subaru is actually redeeming himself

So Japan's hatred and loathing for whales really came out in this episode.

My money is on whilhelm not being dead, he's killing the whale from the inside.

There is still more to kill though.

FUCK YOU WHALE

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE WHALE

>Fatalpulse is drawing lewds of Ferris

That cat is gonna get fucked up badly.

Anyone else noticed how good the soundtrack is in recent episodes? It's like out of a movie

give me a reason why i shouldnt drop this shit stain of an anime.

give yourself a reason I'm not here to validate your decisions.

You mean like episode 15? That fucking credit roll got me.

The soundtrack in 15 destroyed me. Whoever this composer is, they know their shit when it comes to evoking emotion.

They're closely coordinating with storyboard timing as well, considering the spot on crescendos and even minor changes in intensity at key moments.

The soundtrack in this anime is fucking good. Even when the witch cunts appear

The sound effects of the when best girl is summoned and the cultists is amazing and goes so perfect with the scenes. Not just the OST that's done well, the VA's performances is exceptional. They've put so much effort and care and have made some soundtracks. Bless White Fox for giving us such good adaption.

When and where has this chick even appeared, have yet to see her. Am I just retarded or has she not made a appearance in the anime

Betelgeuse is spot on. Hoping they'll show regulus and ley too on the last episode

Hoping they show how she dies and not just his reaction to finding out. Best episode yet though, they thought it couldn't get any worse.

nah she hasn't made an appearance yet

Hopefully if we get a bit of arc 4 in the last episode

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they get cut and it's shown off screen. They've cut lots of parts that hint future arcs. Pray for a S2 with how everything is going we should but of course it's still likely we won't but a second season would be fantastic. Especially seeing all of the witches and all of Satella

Ley and Regulus seems to be a bit important since they were the ones that caused Rem and Crusch those troubles

That's because the composer is not an anime soundtrack composer.

>Watanabe (director): Normally, there’s a problem with the length time, meaning that we can only use fragments of the soundtrack. There are plenty of moments when I think, “The song is just reaching the climax, but I can’t use it!” I wanted to use the entire song somewhere. In episode 7 when Subaru was getting killed by Rem, we used the entire song’s runtime. It makes me want to use the entire song for every climactic part.

>Suehiro(composer): That’s rare for an anime. Using one song for a lengthy amount of time, I mean. The song used in episode 15’s ED was seven minutes in total. I thought it was amazing that the whole runtime was used.

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/07/31-1/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-their-fixation-on-theatrical-music

So happy we've finally seen some of best girl and she has them good lips. Hoping they'll slowly be showing more of her in remaining episodes up to episode 25.

Just letting people know also, they'v added more translations to the wiki for Arc 6, so go check it out anons.

So how do they actually meet? Do they encounter on way back? Or they watching the fight the whole time?

your here to shit post and respond to other people. not respond to me looking for a reason.

>Rem brings Subaru back towards the mansion while sad violins and piano build up to a hopeful crescendo (that fucking track gets me right in the heart every time)
>same track goes pianissimo for Rem's monologue at the campfire
>slow, gloomy violins with an ominous backing drone during the cult ambush
>the drone picks up into a full bass choir for Betelgeuse's ranting
>Rem busts into the cave, suddenly the violins are back and angrily dueling with the choir for control of the melody
>Betelgeuse pops his Authority and we cut to full silence
>Subaru's numb shock breaks as he flips out, cue five minutes of heartwrenching build-up to youtube.com/watch?v=U9aJB9obCI0

I could write a fucking essay on episode 15's scoring alone, they put so much work into it.

On their way back from the battle with the Hakugei, Crusch's group had been attacked by Ley Batenkaitos and Regulus Corneas. Not knowing who he was, she ordered a different Dragon Carriage to run Regulus over, yet to her surprise the second the Earth Dragon, driver, and carriage touched him they were ripped apart by his Authority. Shocked by the outcome, she ordered him to state his name, which he ignored and continued on with his theories, causing her to attempt to kill him with her Hundred Man Sword Strike, nonetheless that had no effect either. Her actions angered him, claiming that it was "a violation of his rights", ripping off Crusch's left arm with a gust of wind created by swinging his arm. As they wondered where the others were, they heard a different voice, one that expressed its delight in eating. Rem saw, to her horror, that the owner of the voice had wiped out the rest of the knights, and both of their assailants named themselves. Ley revealed that he came to check the situation as he felt that his "pet" had been killed, continuing on with his philosophy about eating, which Regulus couldn't understand as he had different values. Seeing that he was the Sin Archbishop of Gluttony, Rem asked him if he came to take back the Hakugei's head, to which he replied that he didn't really care since he could just make a new one even though it would take 400 years, and revealed that he was much more interested in eating the people that killed it. Rem decided to fight them in her injured condition, though she made the fatal mistake of naming herself before fighting Ley, leading to her being eaten later on.

It's possible that EP25 is a 50 minute one looking at the BD arrangement, 24 and 25 is compiled into one volume like 1 and 2 unlike the others that's compiled with 3 episodes each

So I assume that white whales are the "bosses" of Gluttony. Are bishops like Beetlejuice the bosses of Sloth?

I want to kiss and cuddle with you, user!

The whale is just the Authority of Gluttony just like Betelgeuse is of Sloth. The archbishop part I'd say say just a title of rank in the cult.

What I mean is, does being the "Authority" make them the highest in rank for that sect of Satella's minions?

As an amateur composer and general music aficionado, I must say the soundtrack is downright outstanding.

Yes, its the highest and only archbishops have authorities.

The "authority" is just the powers they have that were bestowed by Satella.
An "Archbishop" is just a title. And yes an archbishop is the highest rank.

OK thanks. Does this mean we're likely to be seeing an FMA style "kill all the deadly sins" type story?

Gotta agree on this. Fucking soundtrack is glorious.

So does that mean subaru is unknowingly an archbishop?

The actual sins are all dead. They were consumed by Satella. The archbishops are more like anti-sins from what we have seen. But yeah, subaru is probably gonna have to kill all the bishops at some point or another.

Not yet, but he kills Beetlejuice and sort of gets half possessed by his evil, as well as acquiring some of his powers.

Unless you mean the archbishop of Pride, which is semi likely. Or it might be a red herring.

I don't really know if it counts or he needs to be officially recruited into the cult for that title. The Subaru star cluster has stars which reference the sins and going off what we know and how he's been getting the powers from each dead bishop its clear he'll be getting them all at the end.

I believe this is not confirmed yet. Just because the Pride seat is available, doesn't always mean he's the one entitled for it.

>possible that EP25 is a 50 minute one
I really want that they manage to make Rem's condition and Subarus suicide when he realize what his checkpoint is right here into cliffhanger of the episode.

Technically it might be taken just that nobody knows who has the authority of it. Betelgeuse only asked him that because he knows everyone but Pride so its still possible and like you mention, its not been confirmed just heavily implied.

>he knows everyone but Pride
Wait, so the Authorities are all buddy buddy with each other? I find it hard to believe Beetlejuice could go toe-to-toe with the White Whale, let alone get along with him.

I really want this to happen.

For some odd reason, I want to suffer

Well even if it doesn't become a 50 minute episode, it'll be a perfect way to end that.

But the white whale is not an archbishop, nor one's authority.

He's 400 years old, so wouldn't be hard for him to have met it at-least once in his life. It was mentioned in the wiki that he asks that because he knows everyone but Pride. Guessing they've also met once at-least to form the cult.

>Subaru doesn't seem affected by mists (strong association with Satella and originally being an otherworldly existence)
>Subaru's likely not affected by the signature power of the three Gluttony bishops either for the same reasons

They're going to pull out the unconventional, mentally tormenting treatment on him by forcing him to fight Rem's corrupted soul after killing him with regular magic blasts a few times, aren't they?

And then season 2 announcement at the end

There's the theory that Aldebaran is pride; he has a similar power to other bishops and his name is a star's. Subaru's is after all a whole constelation.

Also, what would you EMTfaggots do if it turns out that Emilia is a) a yet to be corrupted version of Satella, or b) a vessel for her to take over when the time is right.

We wish user-kun. It'll be a dream come true if we truly do get a second season. Knowing the author wants it all adapted is also a plus

Considering i'm rooting for Satella, I would be happy with either outcomes. However I don't think Subaru would let her do b) regardless knowing he wants to save both of them. He really does have a thing for half elfs doesn't he

>There's the theory that Aldebaran is pride

And he doesn't like Ram at all. When he met her he muttered to himself that It's disgusting that she's still alive.

Wouldn't he have the stench of best girl around him then and surely someone would've noticed it and none of the other sins mention about a smell when they meet him in arc 5. So I think that somewhat disproves it

I find this odd too. I'm beginning to wonder if Betelgeuse + his fingers were the only ones who could smell it and the others have a sense of smell on par with Subaru. Betelgeuse is (presumably) a darkness spirit after all, same as Beatrice, and she can smell him too.

>a darkness spirit
Really now?

Rem was seen to be able to also although she's not a spirit but she can go full Oni mode with her horn compared to Ram who never makes a comment about it. So far the only people who make a comment are; Rem , Beatrice and Betelgeuse

>Betelgeuse is kill
>Subaru and Emilia are talking
>Subaru mentions he should go check on Rem
>Who's Rem?
>roll credits

He's 100% a spirit but I'm making an inference on the darkness part.

Thanks

If it's a) and both turn out to be that closely intertwined, would you be ok with Subaru un-corrupting Satella? What about an Emilia ending with Satella implied to be healed by it?

All of these shorts are so cute!

>Suzuki tried to drink Emilia's bath water.
Ew, gross.