ISRAEL VIOLATES SYRIAN AIRSPACE SYRIA SCORES HIT ON ISRAELI F35

Highly probable but not proven: Syria scored a hit on an Israeli F-35 with an S-200

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=M359poNjvVA
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-18/did-syria-just-strike-israeli-f-35-jet
dninews.com/article/syrian-anti-aircraft-missile-hit-israels-f-35-stealth-fighter
mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2017/17-october-two-storks-hit-an-f35-fighter-jet-during-a-training
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FACT: Later the same day, Israel permanently de-commissioned a brand new F-35 due to a "bird strike".

The following is an old story, but it was so buried I just became aware of it now. Israel actually permanently retired an F-35 after this.

WARNING ON THIS TOPIC: A virus tried to hit this computer when I was digging up links, so this topic is a mine field. This appears to be a safe link, BE CAREFUL.
It is already well known that Israel got a hack into Russia's S-300 and S-400 missile systems, which contacts the missiles and tells them not to hit the plane. This was probably put in place by Jews in Russia's DOD. But Israel probably has no such hack on the S-200, which is old but still capable.

So the question is, did Syria bag an F-35? Here are the story lines: Israel once again violated Syria's airspace, and scored a hit on a Syrian missile battery, which before the bombs arrived managed to fire off an S-200 which registered a hit on the Israeli F-35. Probably due to advanced stability controls, the F-35 made it back to Israel and landed.

A few hours later, the Israeli media released a report that stated a brand new F-35 was going to be decomissioned due to a bird strike that happened during training. PROBLEM: The F-35 is well designed to handle bird strikes, and actually scores very high in this area. And when has Israel done anything but lie? The report was careful to say the strike happened weeks before and the f-35 was decomissioned after careful consideration. But if Syria really did hit it, there is no way, even on the other side of HELL that Israel would ever admit it and by doing so allow the Syrians to know they have a chance, I'd say it is highly probable that the S-200 is not hacked, and actually scored a hit.

Here's my best bet: A missile strike blew a large chunk of the plane off, and only computerized stability controls allowed it to get back to Israel and land. It would not be the first time this happened, an Israeli F-15 landed with one wing due to the automated stability controls keeping it from tumbling, there's no reason to think the F-35 would not be able to make it back, in pieces. Anyone who says it would not be possible for an advanced plane to make it home after a very bad missile hit does not know enough history.

All Courtesy website.... Jimstone.is

Is the MSM burying this?

Is Israel working with the Saudis to attempt to overthrow Assad?

If they locked onto anything with an S-300 it was likely an Eagle with the Baz-2000 Electronic Warfare package emitting a jammer.

probably pilot error?? systems management on those things can't be completely autonomous.....cause then why wouldn't they be

Yuge if true. Source?

>WARNING ON THIS TOPIC: A virus tried to hit this computer when I was digging up links, so this topic is a mine field

>no source

Definitely a pilot error, just like those sillyhead pilots that bombed the USS Liberty.

There would have been videos of it AND the syrian government would scream about it for months.

Shitsrael REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ISRAEL VIOLATES SYRIAN AIRSPACE
>SYRIAN AIRSPACE
Thanks op, made my day.

can't wait to see you guys kill all those syrians
good luck nose-bro

A FUCKING LEAF. nice fake news.

Nothing personal goy

Your days are numbered shill

Are Israeli F35s even combat certified yet? Also why aren't the Israelis bombing the shit out of Syria for shooting at their aircraft outside of Syrian airspace as some versions say they were in Syria, some say Lebanon?

this
>there is no way, even on the other side of HELL that Israel would ever admit it and by doing so allow the Syrians to know they have a chance.
sounds fake.

>Israeli Air Force intentionally provokes the reaction from the Syrian military in order to justify the strike on the Syrian air defense battery

par for the course

Nice no source.

I love how they oy vey about this like Syria attacked them unprovoked while they're violating Syrian/Leb airspace. I hope Iran gets nukes.

The revolution is over, you can go back now

Israel violates humanity

F35s are not in active service in israel kek. fake news

I guess now the question is. How much will that cost American taxpayers?

I don't even think they are in service in the USA lol. don't believe any f35 anywhere has sortied 1 time yet, the F22 had its first sortie a year or two ago, and that plane is older

>Highly probable but not proven: Syria scored a hit on an Israeli F-35 with an S-200
No proof whatsoever. They've often claimed hitting their jets - never ever providing any proof.

>said it will be back in commission within a couple of weeks
>claims that the bird strike was a stork
>S-200 literally can't detect F-35s on it's radar, it's too old

K-kikes b-btfo

>did Syria bag an F-35?
No
They bagged a watered down F-18 with better thrusters and new detection programming
All our tech we sell to others is a shitty version of what we made
Except for that shitskin hadji in Hawaii who sold our shit abroad illegally

Where does it say the F-35 can handle bird strikes? The plane gets temporarily decommissioned when a fucking tiny bolt falls into the engine, why wouldn't it be decommissioned, fixed, and then returned to service, especially if it would be a big bird like a fucking stork.

Thanks for the eights and totally agree, fuck those sand niggers

Israel doesn't fly f-18s.

Fuck drumpf and fuck anglo people

>get hit by Russian sam
>fly back to base
Superior American tech confirmed.

Nuke Syria when?

This fake and gay. Being the kikes this is how it would have gone:
>Send strike package of 2+ aircraft
>If downed, retaliate with 10x the damage
>Never confirm nor deny.

They don't even need to overfly Syria, they can launch standoff munitions from Lebanon. And they have the burgers to die for them if they really need to fly over.

those flying garbage cans are actually being put to operational use now? have I been living under a rock or something?

>SYRIA SCORES HIT ON ISRAELI F35

Big if true.

How desperate is /sg/ for new followers? Grasping at straws with this propaganda of theirs

counter intell? oh the F-35 is shit can't even....

s-200. badassery there?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=M359poNjvVA

the pilot who landed one winged

There are a couple of sources for this.....

Here they are....

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-18/did-syria-just-strike-israeli-f-35-jet

dninews.com/article/syrian-anti-aircraft-missile-hit-israels-f-35-stealth-fighter

Also

Jimstone.is

something very fishy about jimstonefreelance.com redirecting now to jimstone.IS at an ip address

why is that, shlohmoh?

No problem user.

Check out the zerohedge.com source if you don't want to go to jimstone.is

i prefer jimstuxx.net

>I don't even think they are in service in the USA lol.
They are already in service with the US Air Force and Marine Corps, you idiot.

They'll enter service with the US Navy next year.

so tell us why is it that mr stone would be hosting his website at an .is domain?

when it was .com last week

>It's too old
Low frequency radars (everything older than SA-11) can detect new stealth planes because their "stealth" works only against high frequency radars.

Good, hope there is a dead kike in a heap of burning wreckage out there somewhere.

I don't know why jim stone hosted his site at
Jimstone.is

Maybe at .is there is less chance the powers that be can hack/control it.

Note here's a screen shot from today. Note he raises the question if its Jesus Campos on Ellen or an impostor.

nocturnally luminescent fucking negros in the intelligence agency . .

read the thread

i warned you something is up with the jim stone site

allegedly

nah jewish definitely real superior iq makes f-35 stealth work on all bandwidths

fucking birds man

Israel , Saudi same thing

Superior American tech indeed, it can survive after being hit with half a century old missile after all! USA! USA!

>I thought the F-35 was invisible huh? how come a bird hit it then??/?

it seems from my limited knowledge that their is some lethal anti-air stuff.

JIDF hard at work. Don’t forget, traitors are the first to get made an example of.

Not good.

As much as I hate kikes, if one of them are brace enough to test our tech in a war zone it better fucking function. Especially considering the money we've poured into this with the yanks.

Not fucking good.

Going to be paying people to take these off our hands by the looks of it.

You know nothing about frequencies, and even UHF can't detect the F-35, it has Radar Absorbing Material, stealthy RCS design and radio disruptors.

Anyways, fake and gay.

Israeli F-35s aren't operational yet too.

Brave *

>Laughing about the US
>Believes southfront conspiracy theory propaganda

nigga we got one f117 20 years ago when it was "invisible"

Jews are such fucking losers.

PILOTS HATE HIM, DISCOVER HOW THIS CRAZY BIRD TOOK DOWN MILITARY JETS WITH ONE WEIRD TRICK

Vav vav vav (((you))) to the next cross

>Hitting one, 2 generation old """stealth""" aircraft that flew in a predictable bombing run with its weapons bay open and no way to protect himself or radar warning systems.
But I thought it was your plane no?
Faggot I am defending you

WARNING ON THIS TOPIC: A virus tried to hit this computer when I was digging up links, so this topic is a mine field

shut the fuck up...

Is it legal for Israel to be flying their planes over Lebanon?

What's the big deal if Syria popped an Israeli war bird?

Israel is a piece of shit and shouldn't exist. Fuck you kike

>the F-35 is well designed to handle bird strikes

Holy shit, shut the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck up, god damn you people are retarded.

It's so he can't be shut down.

The point is they can't
Do you want a shekel now?

do you think ground forces have the advantage over planes. our are planes still boss?

>Syrians say that they hit jewish F-35 with S-200
>Jews the next day say that one F-35 in repairs due collision with the bird
>you can find it in every kind of news
>somehow it's someone's conspiracy theory propaganda
Whatever the case, be it a bird or 50 y.o. missile tech, this is just plain embracing for Israel, F-35 and USA themselves. I guess after consultations all sides decided that bird story would be less damaging to the F-35 reputation and future contracts.

it got hit by a stork. Its fine

Wait a second, are you that autistic Iranian guy that lives in Canada from defence pk that always bashes Israel? He also believed that an S-200 shot down an F-35 like a retard

But who cares if Syria popped an Isreal war bird?

So what?

The Syrians never said that they hit an F-35.
Anyways the Syrians were also claiming they conquered Tel Aviv in 1967, and claimed many more things over the years.

If the F-35 would get hit by an S-200 it wouldn't land for repairs

Literally everyone here

Mossad pls leave

It doesn't really matter, the F-35 program costs so much because they funneled a bunch of money into other black budget programs. More of a PR issue for all the countries justifying the expenditures than anything else.

Okay.
>Syrians say they hit jewish plane with S-200
>Jews the next day say that one F-35 in repairs due collision with the bird
>p-p-pure coincidence!
Well, turns out, to defend from the mighty F-35 all you need to have is S-200 or a lot of birds. Either way works.

>Two storks hit an F-35 fighter jet during a training flight on Tuesday, requiring the plane to undergo maintenance work, Israeli army said. Plane landed normally and that it did not sustain damage. However, it was sent “for maintenance work as is common after impacts like this,” the IDF said in an email.

mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2017/17-october-two-storks-hit-an-f35-fighter-jet-during-a-training

>Protip
It's likely it actually was two storks, it happens here now and then. In some airports they have tried to come up with multiple ideas to get the birds away. Many planes have been damaged over the years, but there has been no fatal crashes due too it though, I guess it's common all over the world

Fuck off kike

hitting it with an even older rocket system lmao

Here's my best bet: A missile strike blew a large chunk of the plane off, and only computerized stability controls allowed it to get back to Israel and land. It would not be the first time this happened, an Israeli F-15 landed with one wing due to the automated stability controls keeping it from tumbling, there's no reason to think the F-35 would not be able to make it back, in pieces. Anyone who says it would not be possible for an advanced plane to make it home after a very bad missile hit does not know enough history.

Courtesy website....jimstone.is

Iran is a hellhole and should be destroyed

large if real

Lol nothing hit an f35. Especially not some shitty Russian crap. Where are the proofs Ivan ?

America* fixed that for you

Nice meme flag.

I like how none
of the paid trolls respond to this.

big if hit

So what the Isrealis had one of their jets hit by a missle?

The war bird was probably over another countries airspace.