>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 18
Issam's body arriving to Damascus
youtube.com/watch?v=isUsdC9RS3k
>General Issam Zahreddine killed at Saqr Island after his convoy struck an IED
>2 SAA brigades from the 4th mechanized division have been moved from Hama to DeZ
>ISIS has sent a large number of reinforcements to Umar oil fields in preparation of SAA's advance
>Homs; SAA advances further into Qaryatayn, secure Awamid hills and Qaryatayn farms
>US coalition strikes IS positions near DeZ, allegedly destroyed 2 fighting positions
>Netanyahu tells Shoigu Israel will prevent Iran from establishing bases in Syria
>UAE fighter jets crashes in Yemen, 2 pilots killed
>Tiger forces complete final phase of Mayadin op, clearing Muhassan, Bo Lil, Bo Omar, and al-Abd
>SDF: Raqqa declared cleared, last IS fighters transported out to an undisclosed location
>Sy MoD: Israeli jet violated Sy airspace before missile response

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/13/president-donald-j-trumps-new-strategy-iranhttps://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/13/president-donald-j-trumps-new-strategy-iranhttps://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/13/president-donald-j-trumps-new-strategy-iran
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/13/president-donald-j-trumps-new-strategy-iran
mobile.twitter.com/WyvernReports/status/920683196391575553
archive.is/MUEwp
archive.is/3SciL
archive.is/aR6jg
youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
archive.is/01aRW
archive.is/YLBzP
archive.is/NJxkb
archive.is/kDJli
youtube.com/watch?v=pyFNbLOIsB0
archive.is/WCKCf
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-18/did-syria-just-strike-israeli-f-35-jet
youtube.com/watch?v=mm-sbOH-nEc
youtu.be/VaT7aMlSvUU
archive.is/eTU0y
twitter.com/rababbaddah/status/920622149487988736
youtube.com/watch?v=0RuylPp-uUE
youtube.com/watch?v=dBeiSCvCxKY
youtube.com/watch?v=ITEnkWXSscY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

F

/ptg/ doesn't want you to see THIS:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/13/president-donald-j-trumps-new-strategy-iranhttps://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/13/president-donald-j-trumps-new-strategy-iranhttps://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/13/president-donald-j-trumps-new-strategy-iran
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/13/president-donald-j-trumps-new-strategy-iran

Based shitposter

>ASS*dists on suicide watch
lmaoooo this is too glorious

Bomb the Kurds!

>145759928
Hey, humans are cheaper to make than F-35s.

f

what a hero. RIP

Literally nothing wrong with Iran

>filename
kek, that's clever

Another k*rdshit removed

mobile.twitter.com/WyvernReports/status/920683196391575553

Berlin to suspend training of Kurdish fighters in N. Iraq

Germany will suspend its training of Kurdish Peshmerga fighters in northern Iraq because of the conflict between the Kurds and the Iraqi government, the German Defense Ministry said on Wednesday. Berlin has provided 32,000 assault rifle and machine guns to the Iraqi Kurds, as well as other weapons valued at around €90 million ($106 million) since September 2014, Reuters reports. Approximately 130 German soldiers have been providing training to the Kurdish fighters in Erbil. The Kurdish Peshmerga are leading the campaign against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL).

archive.is/MUEwp

Qatar says Saudi Arabia trying to engineer ‘regime change’

Qatar’s foreign minister has accused Saudi Arabia of trying to engineer “regime change” during its four-month blockade of its Gulf neighbor, Al Jazeera reports. Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani also told CNBC on Tuesday that Riyadh is attempting to destabilize Qatar’s leadership. “We see [Saudi] government officials talking about regime change… We see a country that is bringing back the dark ages of tribes and putting them together in order to create a pressure on connected tribes in Qatar,” he said. Sheikh Mohammed said the plan of the blockading countries “is nothing to do with stopping financing terrorism or hate speech while they are doing the same by promoting incitement against my country.”
archive.is/3SciL

if i only knew that when i was making that picture, id live the day to make this one ......
feels bad

Germany approves 3-month extension of military deployments to Afghanistan and elsewhere

Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government has approved extending Germany’s military deployments in Afghanistan, Mali and several other nations for three months, according to AP. Extending the deployments needs parliamentary approval. Berlin normally extends such missions for a year but after winning September’s election Merkel is now seeking to form a new government. The cabinet also approved continuing reconnaissance flights in support of the fight against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) in Syria and Iraq and other missions, dpa reported Wednesday. archive.is/aR6jg

Assadists are winning, what future does Israel have to look forward to with a road straight from Tehran Nasrallah?

i'm not going to change them from is to was. not yet

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q

Turkey won’t submit to ‘impositions’ from US in diplomatic crisis - FM Cavusoglu

Turkey will not submit to “impositions” from the US over an on-going visa dispute and will reject any conditions it cannot meet, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Wednesday. A US delegation is visiting Turkey in an attempt to mend ties between the NATO allies after both countries stopped issuing visas to each other’s citizens this month. “We will cooperate if their demands meet the rules of our constitution but we will not succumb to impositions,” Cavusoglu said. The US delegation reportedly laid out four conditions to solve the visa crisis, including that Turkey must provide information about its investigations into two detained Turkish nationals employed as US consular staff, Reuters said. archive.is/01aRW

US-backed SDF militia vows to ‘accelerate campaign’ in eastern Syria

The campaign against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) in eastern Syria will accelerate now that the jihadist group has been defeated in its former capital Raqqa, Reuters quoted a spokesman for US-allied Syrian militias as saying on Wednesday. The previous day, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) announced the defeat of IS in Raqqa. They are planning to redeploy fighters from the city to frontlines with IS in the eastern province of Deir ez-Zor, Talal Silo said.
archive.is/YLBzP

In October hundreds of thousands of storks fly through Israel. The Israeli explanation isn't bad, the F-35 is.

t. 26 years old girlfriendless kissless handholdless kurdophobe roach-rapebaby autistic socially awkward NEET virgin weeb

F. It reminds me of that one about the guy who said he was going off to fight in broken English and never returned.

Baghdad asks BP to develop Kirkuk oilfields - ministry

Iraqi Oil Minister Jabar al-Luaibi has asked BP “to quickly make plans to develop the Kirkuk oifields,” as reported in an oil ministry statement on Wednesday. Iraqi forces had taken control of the oil-rich region of Kirkuk two days earlier. They displaced Kurdish Peshmerga fighters who had occupied the area during the war on Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL). BP has provided technical assistance in the past to the Iraqi state-owned North Oil Company to aid the redevelopment of the Kirkuk field, Reuters said. Kirkuk is estimated to have around 9 billion barrels of recoverable oil remaining.
archive.is/NJxkb

EU says 1mn refugees in Turkey receive cash assistance

An EU-funded project that provides cash assistance to vulnerable refugee families in Turkey has benefitted one million asylum seekers since it was launched a year ago, according to officials. The program supplies debit cards to the most disadvantaged families, allowing them to buy food and meet other needs. The EU’s “largest humanitarian project” was launched following an agreement between Turkey and the EU, in which the bloc pledged €3 billion to help Syrian migrants in Turkey in return for Turkish assistance in curbing illegal migration to Europe, AP said. archive.is/kDJli

F

man and just yesterday I panicked when I read Issam here. now it's real deal ;_;

Iranians are decent enough. It's their government that is shit. Ironically, that's what Iranians say about the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=pyFNbLOIsB0
how about something else since he wasnt christian

At least 69 killed as Taliban stage attacks in Afghanistan’s provinces

Taliban militants have struck government targets in several provinces of Afghanistan, killing at least 69 people and wounding many more, Reuters reported on Tuesday. The deadly attack hit a training center attached to police headquarters in Gardez, the main city of Paktia province. Two Taliban suicide car bombers paved the way for a number of gunmen to attack the compound, according to officials. They said at least 21 police officers were killed, including the Paktia provincial police chief, with 48 others wounded. The attack also left at least 20 civilians dead and 110 wounded, the Interior Ministry said. At least five attackers were killed. archive.is/WCKCf

repost zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-18/did-syria-just-strike-israeli-f-35-jet

>It looks that the Israeli “demonstration of power” during the recent visit of Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu may have turned into a total failure. On October 16, Shoigu arrived in Israel for meetings with Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The two were reportedly set to discuss the situation in the region, including Syria, the fight against terrorism, as well as military and technical cooperation.

The kikes wanted to show how strong they are. Instead they showed that even if they used the "le best fighter in whole live world memecraft" they still can't take on mid-soviet era AA technology.

why not stuka dive bombers?
i mean it's isreal so duh

It's an iranian air defense system based on stork technology, what is so hard to understand?

I thought it would be very fitting for this bread.

youtube.com/watch?v=mm-sbOH-nEc

i think it is too

>he F-35 is
US aircraft has always been top notch.
There is no way the f-35 maybe in a couple years will turn out to be another dominating beast.

kek thats true! I think one of the many issues is that sides never sit face to face and talk franc about situation .. would spare a lot

Me too .. So Sad I newer meet this guy, But I lost a frend.

youtu.be/VaT7aMlSvUU

R.I.P

Kuwait's chief lawmaker kicks out Israeli parliament representatives
archive.is/eTU0y
twitter.com/rababbaddah/status/920622149487988736

F greatest keeper ever.

Issam Zahreddine, gay?

F

When are you going to post pictures of your feet?

Based
Now gimmie some rice

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuylPp-uUE

Hello k*rd rapebaby

F

which cuck countries left as well?

Thank you satan for your contribution.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBeiSCvCxKY
how moderate

=(

Junior. I hope he will give ISIS hell.

>rice
Classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=ITEnkWXSscY

inb4 he dies as well.

God Bless Issam

God Bless Syria

You were doing Gods work in the fight against the demons you beautiful Druze Beast you. Looking forward to what victories your reincarnated soul will bring to humanity.

uga buga where the white doves at: the map

I will never have such a great beard....
all I get is moustache and sideburns.....
Guess I really am German

he definitely ascended alright

about 20 feet in the air from that landmine LOL

>It's their government that is shit
>implying

My feet is hairy, you don't want to see it.

Anybody have PES Druze Beast action photos?

F

Shave them, then post.

>Logs in on facebook for the first time in a long time
>whole wall is full of butthurt kurds because of Kirkuk
>all from my only two Kurdish "friends"

Jesus Christ I only grasp the butthurt they must feel

The Iranian government is literally the only thing stopping the Saudi's turning the Middle East into a Salafist/Wahabist hellhole right now.

Say what you want about them, but they're a necessity.

>makes it a point to always refer to me as the 26 years old girlfriendless kissless handholdless kurdophobe roach-rapebaby autistic socially awkward NEET virgin weeb
>too embarrassed to post his feet

>General Issam Zahreddine killed at Saqr Island after his convoy struck an IED
LMAO great news.
/sg/, once again, BTFO.

>Shave them
I'm not a fag.

I-is he right, though?

You're effeminate enough for it not to matter. Post legs.

Could you take a photo with something else than a potato?

I hated that Issam guy when I saw him posing with dead bodies of young people. I'd be happier if he died in a torture chamber

Good riddance

Ha ha, benis

>145762581
>people

He's about half-right.

>0 results on TinEye
>pic related

>botchedcircumcisionUSA.jpeg
Vielen Dank, Hans.

F

Original climber toe.
The issue wearing shoes 2-3 numbers smaller then your regular

>The issue wearing shoes 2-3 numbers smaller then your regular
Why?

Be on your best behavior, lads.
We're expecting company.

>implying Assad will do that

>Duterte says communists, Islamic militants are next after Marawi liberation
Duterte says communists, Islamic militants are next after Marawi liberation

I love this guy

>that feel

To stay on smaller steps. And feel the rock truh the shoes.
Hurts as hell but you can perform better on hard routs

>some Syrian political student working as a trainee in Damascus is going to come in here to wonder about our memes
Wew.

From Sunni family.
Never underestimate how much we respect Iran.

This

>"plz come lol it's fun mister xDDDD!!!!!!!11 plz plz"
commie cucksadist NEETs everyone

maghrebi you didn't tell me what do you think of gaddafi?

Couldn't you just buy special shoes or something?