Vegan hate thread

There are still faggots on this planet that don't use their right that comes with being ontop of the food chain. Said faggots want to abolish the rights of sane people.

Vegan Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye527s_X2_A
youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye527s_X2_A

What if I want to own slaves, beat women, gas jews and eat meat all at the same time?

Convert to Islam.

Hitler was a vegan btw

I lean more to being vegeterian, but not fully. Veggies are cheap and I enjoy a nice steak or burger every once and awhile.

I didn't realize BIC made sauce dispensers.

Nice

I stay vegan mostly because meat and dairy production use so much fucking water and good soil. But I enjoy a good steak or a ice cream now and then

and you care because? Fuck the niggers

10/10 post

What a fag

It is wrong to impose your will on animals. To the contrary, we should be trying to figure out what animals want and do it for them.
They are sacred angels.

Even that vulture thinks you're wrong.

LEl Hitler was vegan

This is why I don't say that, I say "Fuck off you protein-deprived hippy!"

Actually, as per my Abrahamic faith that you must respect out of diversity's sake the animals were rightfully given to me by my God to do as I respectfully please.
So, yes, they are mine, far as I'm concerned.

And if you'd care to dispute that, go ahead and whine because they're not yours either, and your faggy little phloem-fueled vegan body can't do shit to stop my high-test high-protein red meat consuming alpha build.
Go cry in a corner beta-vegans, everyone knows any cute vegan girls date meat-eaters, only the fat SJW types date other vegans.

I eat chicken every fucking day. I don't even cut their heads off anymore I just rip them off with the flick of my wrist.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc

Thank God for the jews

reminder that there is no such as thing true veganism, embrace meat

Cut out the top and bottom texts and turn this into an ancap meme

And what about all the dogs that you vegan keepin cage for 8 hour+ while your working?
The animals are not your to abuse so you can have a so needed friend.
What about the pest control in the grain field that kill billions of critters each year so you can enjoy your soy milk and miso?
You are just retarded and its a good thing that vegan often dont reproduce.
Go watch national geographic channel to learn about real animal life where they get eaten alive

I actually looked that stuff up, and most vegans consider bugs the enemies of humanity to justify literally gassing them.

In our modern age alot of the good vitamins and minerals are gone in the food chain of factory farming. Big food and other industrial systems are basically pumping out plastic, fast food with better PR.
If you are 1488 you know about personal health being key, what is more beta than allowing the Jews to hand feed us bullshit sustinence.
Back awhile we got real nutrition, but vegan foods are rly what humanity was brought up on, mostly starch based foods. We are finding how animals are extremely smart and fully capable of most human emotions and mental states, we don't NEED to kill shit to satisfy "muh bacon" & " look at muh canines." We aren't fucking tigers and shit, we are omnivore, mostly herbavore out fucking sight is specialy tuned for deciding ripeness. Stop being libtards by focusing on how dumb liberald are vegan too, Hitler knew what was up, he planned to ban slaughter houses. Fuckoff

If not ok to be vegan unless you're a faggot. In that case you should be fed to pigs anyway.

Greatest ally no

Kek Shlomo

Hitler also had an insane guy as right hand that set up a cult and wanted to bring paganism. Despite his ''survival of the fittest'' ideology and the fact pagans were stupid troglodytes and got rekt by Christianity.
So he might not be the best source there.

Now about factory farmed fruit and veggies...
You do know wild races of modern crops, which you are implying with ''1488' look nothing like the modern ones? Look up a wild carrot or apple and tell me it has any nutritional value at all. Also, GMO, which the jews love as better tasting and even more nutritional food means they'll be in high demand.

Also...
Ein.
Ei.

Hi vegan I’m dad