DONALD TRUMP IMPEACHMENT

Donald John Trump is a mentally Ill tyrant who is way too caight up in his own ego and his Jewish family to be a deserving leader of the United States. Why aren't more right-wingers calling for his impeachment? He is a Democratic Satanic paedophile that needs to be removed form office as soon as possible

This is bait a 14 year old thinks is funny

Yeah, "anything i dont like is bait", good reasoning to deny the truth.

Why don’t you take your head out of your ass for a second and actually think for yourself; was this “Trump,” you voted for really a populist, a man of the people, or was he something else entirely? A Russian puppet, bred straight from the underground labs of Moscow, designed to undermine our democracy and give Vladimir Putin full control of our country.
You really are delusional, aren’t you? This is who you’ve elected, and because of it, you have doomed us all. Hope you like vodka, because soon it’s all we’ll be drinking.
Not going to lie, it’s hillarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can’t let this guy get the nuclear codes.
The only people that voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people voted for Hillary.
My professor told me to come here for a class last semester to fight hate speech online and I think I've had some success connecting to people, but I wouldn't say this place is "radical", just not mainstream.

Our alternative was Hillary

That's the sad truth, Sup Forums is just an anonymous platform for introverts and teens, but the loud-mouthed fucking cunts in the streets calling for the death of blacks, muslims and the subjigation of women are unstoppable because they're impossibly stubborn from their retarded idologies.

Hillary-Trump, what's the fucking difference? Vote 3rd party, educate your fucking people.

The only people that voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people voted for Hillary.

I am thankful everyday that we don’t have Hillary as president.

We are lucky to have Trump, an outsider to all the corruption in our government.

#MAGA

Fuck off and die, shill.

If this post ends in a 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 Trump will be impeached and removed from office.

Drumph is our le god emperor

Trump is a Democrat running as a Republican, idiot.

Nothing you listed is an impeachable offense. Get an education.
Sage for crappy b8.

>Jewish
Ask me how I know you're a leftist pretending to be a stormfaggot.

Yeah bro a German immigrant from the 1800s that came to America isn't Jewish, sure. And what lefty actually likes Jews apart from the phony progressives?

>SlowDownThereBuddy.exe

FUCK TRUMP

NOVEMBER 4 IS COMING TRUMP

have some consistency in your retarded ramblings