twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Yasuho makes me happy

>Hamon is better than stands
Explain
>The Pillar men were the best villains
Wammu was the only good pillar men
>Caesar is best brojo
He's possibly the worst character in the series.

How dare you

happy makes me gappy

>I miss Joseph
This
That
Ehh...
>Caesar is best brojo
That would be Speedowagon bruh

Delete this thread OP.

>part 2 lovers gonne come in here thinking it's their time

I miss Joseph too.
Hamon is fun, but stands are better because of the individual traits and uses of them.
Wamuu was pretty great, definitely the best fight and villain in the first two parts. ACDC was funny but didn't really get to do anything before dying, and Kars looked cool but was a bit of a let-down.
I don't hate Caesar by any means, but Speedwagon, Polnareff, Okuyasu, Buccellati, Hermes and Gyro are all stronger and more likeable characters than him.

>He's possibly the worst character in the series.
I don't like him either, but why say that?

this is how I know you're an "anime only" fan

Caesar Zeppeli killed my mother

Wrong. He was so useless that he never killed anyone.

Caesar Zeppeli stayed at my house and left his dirty dishes in the sink and didn't clean them

I'm exaggerating a bit, but he was completely useless, and him and Joseph didn't really feel close at all. His design and the bubbles stuff is pretty good though.

Here you go, Bear user

Not him but that's pretty cute.

Thanks user

Post weird creatures that only DIO would bother splicing.

Josefumi makes me gloomy.

Reminder Spin is superior to Hamon in every single way.

>Tusk act 1 and 2 are mediocre
>act 3 is pretty good
>act 4 is one of the most broken stands in Jojo
>Koichi stopped at act 3.
Koichi wasted a lot of potential.

Yasuho best girl

What's better than shooting yourself to achieve victory? Not even OP stand is this cool

>implying Koichi had the potential to reach Act 4

Johnny had an A-Rank Potential. Koichi only had B-Rank.

Is Jorge Joestar worth reading for other things than OP stands, multiple Karses and Funnier Valentines?

>"could the sphere on his cane be..?"
>"it's a Steel Ball from SBR"
I never noticed this, neat.

Only makes sense. Gyro is a mix of Caesar and the Baron.

could you imagine Parts 1 and 2 with Spin instead of Hamon?

youtube.com/watch?v=R7DDnpw2T68
Look at subtitles at first attack

No, it's basically a Kars wankfest with a bunch of Part 6 hate thrown in for good measure. It's not actually that bizarre at all, just stupid. It's also not fully translated into English yet and the guy doing the translation refuses to release anything until it's completely finished.

Spoilers when

I thought it was finished. Are any Jojo light novels good? I wanted to read purple haze feedback once but never get to it

It already happened. The absolute madman.

Never.

>Caesar is best brojo
oh god, i have an aneurysm

I've heard about the Kars wanking, but what's this about hating part 6?

They seem to like part 5 a lot too, given how Jorge is apparently besties with Narancia and Buccellati.

What am I supposed to be looking for?

What does Jonathan say at beginnng?

PHF is probably the only good one actually. It's pretty short too, only like 67 pages. I'd definitely recommend it.

The author is one of those Nips who hate Part 6 irrationally and the whole LN (calling it 'light' is a bit of a misnomer since it's 670 fucking pages long) has this underlying feel that the author didn't like or understand the ending. All the Part 6 characters are shafted too.

Might give it a try then, thanks

Sounds about right.

Man, I can't believe that someone who hates part 6 but loves Kars and makes him steal all the main villains stands and become God got to write official (thankfully non-canon) JoJo material.

NP. If you just google 'Purple Haze Feedback', one of the first results is the full PDF hosted on a shady looking Russian URL. However the link is actually perfectly safe despite looking like it'll fuck your computer sideways. I haven't tried downoading the PDF but just viewing it on that site is perfectly fine. You don't really need to download it anyway since it's so small and you'll probably read it in like 2 hours if you really take your time on it.

It ties into the universe seamlessly, turns Fugo into a well developed character and feels like the ending part 5 should have had.

It was for the 25th anniversary event and we also got PHF (good) and Over Heaven (meh) out of it. It'd be neat if we got another LN thing with different authors again, imagine the insane shit they'd write now.

t. animefag

I can't decide whats worse Jorge Joestar or EOH's story.

Plus it has one of the best moments in the series when Purple Haze throws Fugo into the stratosphere to escape the effects of Rainy Day Dream Away, and then crashes down to earth and melts the user

An OVA David that's all we want, come on.

>Hamon is better then stands
Why do people say this?

Jorge Joestar by far.

EOH has a lot of stupid Jotarowankery, but overall isn't horrific, just average. Jorge Joestar turns a minor and crappy villain into a central character while shitting on everything that had already been established - for example, DIO in part 3 was an imposter and not the real DIO at all, Erina kept Dio alive by feeding him her blood and kept Jonathan's head in a bottle of formaldehyde to revive him later, and giving Funny Valentine (a character established to be childless) an identical son and grandson.

I hate Jojolion

Gappy is shit

I was really disappointed that Fugo didn't appear again towards the end of Part 5 as an enemy, it just seems like Araki forgot about him.

Best JoJo
>Joseph
Best BroJo
>Okuyasu
Best Villain
>Pillar Men

fight me

(You)

FUCKER I'LL KILL YOU

>hamon better than stands

Hamon is generic as fuck.

woops wrong image :3c

Araki said in an interview that Fugo actually was going to stay with them all the way to Rome and then reveal he was a spy for Diavolo all along and Giorno was going to fight and kill him. However Araki was depressed at the time and didn't want to draw Giorno murdering Fugo so he just wrote Fugo out instead.

Is he AU Dio/Yukako?

>However Araki was depressed at the time
What? Part 5 has some of the most brutal deaths in the series.

But on people like Chocolate not on someone who Giorno considered a friend

No fucking clue, but it's what he said. I think he was too attached to the main cast despite the fact that Fugo did fucking nothing and it was easier to kill off asshole minor villains than someone he actually wrote a backstory for and presumably liked well enough to have him as a main cast member. I think his daughters were born during VA's run so he might have had an issue with the story's subject matter regarding kids dying. He got over it though, I mean look at all the shit he wrote afterwards. He even makes a kid dying into a joke at the end of SBR.

>as an expecting parent, the thought of violence against children discomforted him
>after a few years of parenthood he relishes in it.

Would you?

Why are all the SO cosplayers lesbians?

>Buccellati gives his gang the option to leave him after he betrays the boss, and says he won't be angry at those who bail
>Buccellati actively tells Narancia not to come if he feels unable to make the choice himself since he doesn't want to order the kid to die for him
>Fugo chooses not to come with Buccellati, but doesn't do anything to hurt any of his teammates from then on
>Giorno takes over and says that he'll fucking murder Fugo if Fugo doesn't follow his orders to the letter
>Mista, who'd previously been friends with Fugo, is a-ok with this and helps him out
>This is all a-okay because apparently it was all a ploy to help Fugo control his stand better
So does Giorno basically enslave his underlings? That's pretty fucked-up, not much better than how Diavolo treated his men. Arguably worse, given that Diavolo only killed men who were actively working to expose him, whereas Giorno fucked Fugo over just because he told him no.

youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Ek_1W9wk

I hope there's a good fight coming up in jojolion for our boy, this theme is fucking ace.

Fugo made the right decision. Why the fuck would he want to risk his life to save someone he knew for TWO days.

Giorno justifies it as they experienced notorious BIG's ability to survive the user's death due to how angry it was, and if Purple Haze survived Fugo's death in its current state it'd be an end of the world catastrophe. Plus, Giorno is Dio's son so you'd expect him to be ruthless.

Not to mention that Trish was a cunt to him. While she dropped her spoiled princess persona fairly quickly, she really didn't bond with any of the team even after Buccellati rescued her from Diavolo. It's no wonder Fugo didn't want to stick his neck out for her.

He's pretty much enslaving the gang. I mean, what choice do they have? I'd suck his dick to stop this mother fucker from even looking at me funny. d-dont give me infinite deaths pls GE:R senpai.

I need sad Bruno fan art.
my friend just finish Vento Aureo and i want to make he cry

Maybe she just hated the swiss cheese suit

They mostly didn't give too much of a shit about Trish. They were already going to make a grab for power.

>DIO: Paid well, let his employees live even if they attempted to kill him if he thought they were spunky enough, was happy to hire babies, animals and women equally
>Giorno: Paid poorly, threatens to have his employees killed if they took someone else up on their offer of letting them leave the gang peacefully and cause him no further trouble

Have you read Purple Haze Feedback? Giorno didn't give a fuck that Fugo left the gang, he was concerned that Purple Haze would survive Fugo's death and go apeshit on the world

Better die inifite times than to live once as a faggot

DIO is a lot more mature and has more experience being a leader. Giorno will grow into it.

>tfw want to quit the gang and live a peaceful life but Gold Experience Requiem is looking at me funny.

I'd suck your cock just in case he saw me doing a good job on it and decided to let me suck his cock instead of killing me infinite times

I'd also suck your cock too, at the same time

I really don't want to die infinite deaths

>You fail a mission
>Giorno gets pissed
GORUDO EXPERIENSSU REQUIEMU!
>mfw

I need a 100x100 image of Gappy.

No you don't.

You think I have to do what you tell me?

>Giorno was only joking
>Giorno asks you why you aren't laughing at his funny joke

Yes I do.
dammiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Dino Dio > ZA DIO from ANOZA WARUDO

What was wrong with AC/DC?
I felt he was fine, just severely overshadowed by Whammu

>tfw Giorno tells a bad joke

h-hehe very funny g-giorno

HAHA HAHA HAHA

Don't let Giorno hear you say that man