DONALD TRUMP RAPE THIS HAS TO BE TALKED ABOUT!!

Donald Trump tied up, raped, beat and threatened to murder a 13 year old girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits
DonaldTrumpIsNotYourPresidentBecauseYouAreAFuckingFaggotLeafTurbanWearingJihad.com
JustinTrudeauUsesBlowPopsAsButtPlugsBecauseTheyTasteBetter.org
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/
jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CK85kXyAKfI
youtu.be/OGzlaU53RKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How did you recover from such an ordeal, nigger?

Goddamn, surely this is true, just like with Assange!

Proof or GTFO

OP tied me down, sucked my cock, and forced me to cum down his throat! This is what should really be talked about.

Go on....

it's fake as shit, iirc this bitch has accused others of doing the same thing and every time the case has been thrown out of court due to lack of evidence.

They always accuse him of what they're doing. Someone is in trouble.

scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

If it were true, why would it even matter? He's still the best president USA has had in years.

These threads must be that Soros money kicking in- this board is going to get shitted up.

No, that was Roman Polanski

DonaldTrumpIsNotYourPresidentBecauseYouAreAFuckingFaggotLeafTurbanWearingJihad.com

>waiting 52 years until someone is President and rape is a trending topic to share this story

She assumed his threat was viable until he gained access to predator drones

didn't work

Lmao, from Canada. Of course.

Archive it?

See, this just shows how terrible Drumpf is. Everyone knows Hillary wouldn't leave a witness alive to testify.

THE WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY

Try the mirror:

JustinTrudeauUsesBlowPopsAsButtPlugsBecauseTheyTasteBetter.org

Harvey are you bored in rehab??

did you smuggle this phone rectally?? gross Harvey seek help

Underrated

#metoo

Yeah I'm sure. Say, whatever happened to all those other women that he allegedly raped? You know, those poor women who just happened to be Clinton campaign affiliates. Why did they just stop caring after the election?

#metoo

#metoo

pics or it didnt happen

#methree

>*unzips*
>*gets lotion*
Please continue!

#metoo

%me2

#metoo

This, so much.

The whole thing is bullshit, this coming from a (mostly) respectful chad. First the feminists killed chivalry, now they're killing flirting. When men turn to sex robots and test-tube babies, it will be women's own fault! For every one woman crying "#MeToo!", there are three women sucking dick for that promotion. Instead of attacking men, they need to police their damn selves. It's hard balancing my disdain with my desire to maintain the spirit of Family, but MGTOW is a fucking awful alternative. What needs to happen right now, is women need to ask amongst themselves, "Why is the system broken? Did feminists go too far? Did #YouToo?"

Hello shareblue
Have a sage on me

#metoo

I'm willing to discuss any evidence that has been provided. Has there been any evidence provided? No? Ok.

You lost Hillary. Get over it.

Will this be another
>Lying slut: "TRUMP RAPED ME AND STUFF!!"
>Liberals: "Okay, let's go with this to the court!"
>Lying slut: "Oh, well you know. I don't like attention that much hehe. Bye"

?

Will this be another
>Lying slut: "TRUMP RAPED ME AND STUFF!!"
>Liberals: "Okay, let's go with this to the court!"
>Lying slut: "Oh, well you know. I don't like attention that much hehe. Bye"

?

Damn OP, little hypocritical.

(Me)(Me)

This girl was always listed as "Jane Doe" and her identity kept anonymous. How come she is suddenly referred to as Katie J and there is now a video of her telling the story (with her face only very poorly blurred)?

Genuinely confused, when did this tape surface? Are people sure she has accused others as well?

I found evidence that soundly refutes this.

>The suit was brought by a woman named Katie Johnson
>Epstein’s infamous ‘little black book,’ a record of his contacts seized by the FBI, doesn’t include the name Katie Johnson
>a home address was named which turned out to be an empty, foreclosed property at ‘Twentynine Palms’ in California
>her net worth was listed as $278, but somehow filed this case on legal paper with margins and line numbers, properly captioned with footnotes and statues. No typos.
>In California, anyone can file a case without identification.

Also, Trump literally banned Epstein from the Mar-a-Lago after it was exposed he was a perv and pedophile.

>Brad Edwards, a lawyer for Epstein’s favorite underage sex slave Virgina Roberts, subpoenaed Trump to give a deposition in the civil case against the sleaze bag. But it was eventually withdrawn because Trump voluntarily provided information. Around 2008 or 2009, Brad Edwards, one of the lawyers for the victims, was issuing subpoenas to a lot of people who’d met Epstein. He got a call back from Mr. Trump’s lawyer to say there was no need to subpoena him — Mr. Trump would call him immediately.

>“During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”

Woah, Trump is actually a pretty stand-up guy.

Remember, if leftists are accusing you of something it’s likely because they’ve done something as bad or worse.

>Will this be another drug addicted slut who admits she made it all up

He's referring to "Katie J," who in fact is the exact same drug addicted slut who dropped her lawsuit and admitted she made it all up:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

2*(me)

And here’s a copypasta that ends OP

Don't let anybody use the Epstein lie against trump.

SAVE THIS AND SHARE WITH HILL SHILLS WHO BRING IT UP

In July, a source close to Trump told Politico that “there was no formal relationship" between the Trump and Epstein. And in January, a Trump spokesman told Gawker that the candidate only knew Epstein because he would occasionally go to the Trump-owned Mar-a-Lago, "the most luxurious club in Palm Beach.” And Epstein’s former “houseman,” Juan Alessi, testified that while Epstein’s lawyer Alan Dershowitz received massages at the Palm Beach mansion, Trump never did because “he’s got his own spa.” (Dershowitz has in court papers categorically denied any untoward behavior, calling allegations against him “salacious and false.”)

Alessi testified that Trump would come over to Epstein’s home for dinner — though he added that Trump “never sat at the table” but instead ate “with me in the kitchen.”

Trump flew on Epstein's private jet once to go to New York, but it was while Epstein's brother was present.

Trump barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-Lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on young girl, RadarOnline.com has learned.

A lawyer of Epstein victim Virginia Edwards had a conversation with Trump.
“During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”

“It was obvious that Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein’s illicit activity,”

Case. Closed.

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/

Even gawker admits it's baloney
jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083
Watch this with an open mind.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CK85kXyAKfI

she was asking for it according to the Clintons

Why is it that when a hollywood jew gets accused of being a filthy pedo rapist we believe it without question, but when Trump gets accused of it (a similarly powerful person who also comes from the entertainment industry) it's all lies and slander.
I mean, it's not really that different, right? I wish the people making these allegations (against anyone) would come up with evidence though. Although I realize this may be impossible in most cases.

hot

>All Trump stories come out at the exact time a week before the election
>All the women magically disappear right after or outright admit to making them up
>One of them uses Clinton attorney to file her bullshit lawsuit which she drops right after election

WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE?

>Harvey Weinstein is caught on tape admitting he sexually assaulted a woman in an NYPD sting

I WISH THERE WAS SOME EVIDENCE

#MeToo

I'm not saying I believe the Trump allegations, mind you. Just that maybe it's not so different.
Although with the timing and it being an obvious coordinated attack it is kinda different. Then again all these women are now accusing hollywood jews en masse so maybe it's not so different after all.

wut

Literally Weinstein is on tape talking to a model about how he assaulted her the night before.

Go watch "An Open Secret." Many of these guys are investing in movies to be able to fuck a bunch of 12 year old boys. It's all documented and the "movies" they made with the "investment money" are creepy as shit.

Vs. with Trump two or three of the women literally worked for the Clinton Global Initiative. "Oh I work for Hillary and Trump raped me 10 years ago and it's HER TURN, oh she lost well no point in going on with this bullshit anymore is there?"

women who lie about sexual assault should be burned at the stake

also, innocent until proven guilty

#metoo

youtu.be/OGzlaU53RKs

Yeah, so I guess she thinks everyone forgotnabou this. Held a press conference after Trump threatened to sue, then she came out and said she would drop it all if he "apologized" haha...

This scenario reminds me of a dumbass that thoroughly gets their ass kicked, then comes back for redemption once they've sufficiently licked their wounds.

How will zrumpf not be impeached from this unsourced and unverified report from a widow?

#metoo

Meetoo

Good. Bitch deserved it.

>entertainment industry
>real estate tycoon

Oh perhaps you were referring to the tv show he ran which donated millions to charity?

Seems legit.

Shut up faggot

Wtf I hate leafs now

Your title is reminicent of the cancerous buzzfeed spews. Normie gtfo

this
PRAISE KEK

user is jew

>uses reddit post as a source
Holy shit please actually kill your self you worthless faggot

>doesn't realize Trump was the most successful real estate mogul in US history before his cute little TV show he did as a hobby.

Just sounds like alpha god-king behavior. Who are we to question the needs of someone so great?

fpbp

Jew get

Maek rayb grape agin!

this. she's schizophrenic and has had more than one public breakdown, she makes grandiose claims and then never shows up to court.

Best post.

I have a source that is familiar with op’s thinking who has inferred to me that this might be true maybe

Op how could you #metoo

This thread again, and the Fake News about Trumps Call to the Widow...
One day someone will ask Questions about all this about Tarp Money Bailouts, Art Gallery's, Crystal Magic Voodoo Bullshit

feels like dems making shit up again cause they cant find shit with muh russia lel

#めとお。

>Show the left evidence of child abuse, rape, questionable connections and content, an actual money trail leading to convicted pedophiles
>Leftists call it fake news and deny it
>Until they find a small connection that might connect DRUMPF
Seems legit but wouldn't this thread move faster if it was in Russian?

This this this this this! ALL victims are real 100% and you're a misogynist bigot sexist if you disagreeee!

its Weinstein's progressive PR machine trying to shift the narrative... Lisa Bloom is a big Tip off

I'm listening.

>Of course that bastard called me BOOHOO
That poor woman. How is she supposed to recover, after being bullied over the phone, making light of her dead baby? Someone give that lady a BBC subscription.

#mewtwo