/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL: FLOTUS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club 10/17/17
youtu.be/RP8y4ni660Y?t=22m5s
>FLotUS Melania - Hurricane Relief PSA 10/17/17
youtu.be/go734MgUAM8
>Pres Trump&Cabinet talking to radio ppl 10/17/17
youtu.be/AvVLp4c3FTg
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s
>Pres Trump meets w/Greek PM Tsipras 10/17/17
youtu.be/xO665kFlNkU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/Greek PM Tsipras 10/17/17
youtu.be/oiqp3h9Pb4Q
>VP Pence on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/qrq-qxpeP-A
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in Buffalo NY 10/17/17
youtu.be/6bW1ZYa1-PU
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/17/17
youtu.be/eiNZ44TrJss
>DoD Video: ICBMs 10/17/17
youtu.be/6cvtJQEfJmI
>DoD Video: Ballsitic Missile Defense 10/17/17
youtu.be/NnuqBbPoT7A
>DoD Video: Strategic Deterrence 10/17/17
youtu.be/-5lcbBpjJlY

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hVtMj
youtube.com/watch?v=p00nBSNIPwg
kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article179255816.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Yeah, city people are superior. Not.

Most Western men are raised to be submissive, and to treat women with respect as superior beings. Men are raised to provide and be beta. Women, by contrast are raised to be hypergamous and to have no consequences -- as that would be slut shaming.
The natural result of that alchemy is a generation of women who freely pursue their hypergamy while a cuck man's pathetically overblown sense of beta providership extends so far as to actually permit and enable a woman's hypergamy.
These beta males become so dominated by their wives and subservient to their needs, that they adopt their wives' sexuality: What their wife finds hot, they by proxy also find hot. Wifey wants to fuck Chad? Well then, beta hubby agrees that this would be hot -- solely because his "hotwife" thinks so in the first place. He long ago forgot what he wants. His wife dictates his desires -- and everything else.
As such, he actually believes "cucking" turns him on. On the one hand, he knows it's degrading. But for some reason (ie: his wife's arousal) he feels turned on also. Most likely because this is the only time he sees his wife turned on. So he learns to associate degredation with sexuality. After enough time, the two become inseparable. He's turned on by his wife's libido (for Chad) and his simultaneous humiliation.
Pretty fucking dark...
These poor beta chumps desperately need to dump their parasite wives. But being betas... they'll probably just continue to serve, and to bury their own desires somewhere beneath hers.

Today is so nice, I think I'm going to get my LOCK HER UP sign out and demonstrate on my university campus. Should I do it /ptg/?

This is the biggest fucking nothingburger I've ever seen. The Congresswoman should honestly kill herself for thinking this would work.
archive.fo/hVtMj

Sessions will never act will he guys?

CNN just literally aired minutes of silent footage of the widow crying over the casket.

this is some concentrated cancer in one pic, the layers of bad on it are a rare sight

lol two totally different contexts

Joe is John is Deep State is CIA is NSA

They all glow in the dark. Any questions?

>watching CNN live
The only reason to watch that trash is clips after the fact of the hosts being triggered

Who gives a shit?

Come on, Eminem isn't that masculine that's someone else

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

>CNN
>John McCain
>Joe Scarborough
Fuck, marry, kill?

This is high tier narcissism

Sure.

Is ISIS gone? What's next?

Kill myself 2bh

Uh oh. That "proof" Trump has better be water-proof.

John McCain had ties to Fusion GPS right?

Fucking niggers are despicable.

>be American
>drop turks from aeroplanes

>What's next?
Caliphate of London

Forgot image

Next is stopping the Kurds from being genocided

Yes, along with Jeb! and Clinton

Make your sign say lock THEM up and put pictures of the Clintons, Obama, and Trump. Maximum butthurt from all sides.

FLOTUS is pretty : 3

Tick tock
drip drip drip...
Only a matter of time Drmpfkins

The democrats are cockblocking appointments, would you do something if all the people working under you is against what you're trying to do?

>little girl
>i thought you said daddy hated us and left to fight for the jews

Was Eminem really that fat back in the day?

wait what? Is this a WKRP reference, or did someone actually do this in real life?

I like this one

>In the past, the FAA has said it has not intervened because the turkeys were not considered projectiles.

I fucking lost my sides

Only if you run them over, ironically.

CNN doesn't care about Sgt. Johnson, they want to attack Trump with this.

>ywn bow and kiss her hand while addressing her as Empress

He’s awfully thicc

>Jewish voice

Oy Vey!!

a 0 state final solution

ofc

You know, imagine being that much of a piece of garbage that you'd use your son's death to attack your president.

I don't care how much the already broke DNC is promising her. the transcript is already out, and they cut the line out of context.

What's the matter, Turkeys are birds can't he just fly away lmao

I wish it was Turks.

I think it was his post-fame, pill popping days.

The mother is either suffering from TDS and would construe anything Trump says as 'insulting,' or she's just doing as directed by her handlers.

Marry Mccain. Hes about dead.

It's a nigger. They're not human.

"This is Ann Arbor, home of the Univ of Mich. Says it all."

Hope she dies next.

>3

>that you'd use your son's death
wut? you should at least try to understand the basic facts of the story you're discussing.

Nice edit now where's the original?

youtube.com/watch?v=p00nBSNIPwg

This is how civil war starts.

Look at the Khan family. You think they give a shit about their dead son being used a political tool? Specially with Soros now signalling he's willing to spend his entire fortune to fight Trump, people will go to any lengths to fight Trump.

kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article179255816.html

Exposing commie faggots all over the United States

That puts a smile on my face.
>not a festival where you throw Turks out of a plane

Reminder Palmieri is connected to Seth Rich's murder.

I meant husband, my facts got crossed remembering the Khan story

Al Qaeda, round 2: electric bogaloo in Afghanistan. Iran buying NK nuke tech. NK itself. China pouring money into Iran to control the Persian Gulf and trade through the Indian Ocean and SCS (Belt and Road Initiative). Skirmishes in Africa. Everything else stays the same.

lurk more

I already have the sign made though. But yeah I think I'm gonna do it. Should I post pics here?

I wonder how things felt before the first civil war

See Actually nothing.

Commies outing themselves, nice.

And when the time comes we can play the anthem have stop them in their tracks.

Good. We need to either split into two countries or get this over with. To the victor go the spoils.

>ywn be like that guy in the hospital who stood for the President

Link?

this pasta is delicious

Periscope you dip

wrong again

Trump already said NO to defending and staying for Kurds protection.

>friend tells me about this creepy animation called "I love Jesus"
>it's just a minute long 10 second loop of poorly drawn people saying they love Jesus and they'd do horrible things for him
>read the comments
>mfw fedora tippers think that this is how christians actually think
How do we redpill leftists on Christianity? Any time I try to talk to people about Christ they always bring up Leviticus even though that's a jew thing and Christ says not to judge sinners anyway, but they completely ignore me when I bring that up

does the new FLOTUS even lift? check out michelle's sick traps.

media is never going to fully cover uranium 1

That’s an awfully hot distraction from the recent exposure of their own misdeeds

>split into two countries
>implying commies wouldn't just get purged

>split into two countries
Fuck off, you're not getting rid of rightful American clay

Hello Jew!

looks like Puff Daddy lmao

They are trying to bury the Uranium One Clinton Collusion News.

These people are so fucking ugly