Sup Forums btfo

>average Sup Forums tards screeches about black and women characters in videogames
>average Sup Forums tard gets offended over the fact that people from the ME and N Africa are considered white
>blames the Jews for anything that doesn't fit with their worldview

Tell me again how you homos arent the right leaning version of sjws

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8X0scTjroI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most of these rightards are too afraid to respond

The Jews are all powerful tho.

Exactly if they are all powerful? Wouldn't they be the master race?

buzzword is a leftie SJW word.

Anti-Semites BTFO

>You're using buzzwords to discredit another word

Whew!

this. /r/pol btfo

jesus christ that chart is crap. it's like you almost tried to make it as bad as possible.

you guys think its about who is all powerful, the jews do have much control inhigh positions, and by knowing anything about history u know us does a lot for isreal nd it really doesnt need to.
the end of the day most of pol just wants all races to have a seperation and considering jews are even though they are more clever really seem to only care about money.

can someone post the picture of the ugly ogress eating a sandwhich?

>We just want seperation of races!

If you need it to its logically conclusion that always leads to genocide. You can't divide resources equally.

related
youtube.com/watch?v=p8X0scTjroI

Sage

>Shilling
Doesn't necessarily dismiss the argument, it's just an insinuation about the poster's motives.
Also, the intent is different, "Shilling" implies that the person is being paid, while the SJW terms exclude people from the conversation on the basis of their sex or race. (Yes, the SJWs are the more racist ones, if only because on Sup Forums nobody knows that you're black)
>Jews
Didn't you know? Sup Forums is satire, except when it isn't. It's all just a (coincidence).
It isn't really. It's more a matter of nepotism and a few other historical events that have lead to the current dominance of jews in Hollywood and other places/
>Degeneracy/Triggerin.
The moral decay of society is not by any means comparable to an individual's "mental breakdown"
>Goals
>Call people nigger on the internet/social control of everything
FTFY
>Censorship
How, exactly, does Sup Forums enact censorship?

>Sup Forums redditor thinks sage is some kind of autistic downvote
imagine my shock

Most of the actual Nazis on this board would fall under that. But its hard to tell when people are trolling and when they are serious.

Really going hard with that damage control aren't ya.

>the most accessible board that requires the minimum amount of lurking which is now identical to content created and posted on social media is similar in mannerisms to another incredibly popular and accessible website

Really activates the almonds
Sup Forums is the front door to Sup Forums now, everyone who joins comes through here or Sup Forums but usually through here (or both). Any semblence of a board culture or identity are gone. This board is for reposts, rehashed and shitty memes and forced humour to fit in amongst a community of accepted responses to various post. Acting outside of the accepted norm now doesn't even get that good a reaction, it just gets one of several set reactions to the flavour of different you try to be.
Sup Forums managed to do away with the "containment board" thing by being okay with people who joined during the election forcing the same content on every popular board, thread and on other websites for over a year. Instead of moving onto something new, the posters here dug their heels in and went with it.
Unfortunately the "containment board" thing was the only thing holding Sup Forums together.

Good luck when something you don't like or disagree with because the accepted norm, because you just lost your clubhouse my dude

le praise kek shadily xD

They can run everything while being inferior by having an in group preference. If whites all helped other whites we would crush the jews.

No, you dumb faggot. It means, "Your thread is so shitty, this is the response you deserve."

Damage control? OP made remarks about some things which I believe, some of which were strawmen, and I responded. I'd hardly call that damage control.

>durr we're better than them even though we dont have any loyalty to our own
you may as well say women aren't inferior then at that point.

Doesn't look shitty to me? Looks like to has attracted alot of discussion