youtu.be/miLLE0v_1NY?t=2m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey now, no need for The N word.

>ningens
>animes
kill yourself

ZAMASU

Why is it that Zamasu became a meme?

I wish Trunks was this passionate with his hatred.

NINGENS REEEEEEEEE

>ayliums
Go back to your home in space!

He's literally the anime version of a racist grandpa.

I like this meme.

Dragon Ball Super is really starting to capture the spirit of itself now. I watched the latest episode and I'm finally becoming a bit immersed.

I'm really attracted to mysteries these days so this whole Black Goku and Zamasu thing is really intriguing me because I can't figure out what it all means yet

That's because the actual original content didn't start until after a full season of recaps, and even then it took yet another cour over to get past a generic tournament.

UNACCEPTABLE

NINGEN KA!?

ノーマルファッぐリィィィィィィィィィィィィィィィ

Yeah the original content is great
episodes 1-2, 15-19 and 28+

is he really an alien if he's a god

What is the japanese word for 'mortals'?

中出しの喜び

Nip nong to you too.

>中出し
>mfw i understand this without looking up

>mfw perfect

Get out ningen
IM PERFECT

Stockholm syndrome

Yeah. They should have just skipped the movie arcs and went straight to the original content.

I don't think anyone could describe Zamasu better.

Isn't that "Nakadashi".

Why is Goku Black so cool? Am I regressing to my chuuni days?

He's sexy and charismatic as fuck.

Yes.

What do you think of the EX Fusions in Dragon Ball: Fusions?

youtube.com/watch?v=ePBF2PJhp4w

>Hates ningen
>Wants to become even more perfect
>Takes the body of the ningen that defeated him

Zamasu must not mind being a ningen, even though he hates ningen. He must be somehow abusing zenkai pretty hard in order to get stronger.

you know i bet it would jerk zamasu off so hard if he was to become a god of destruction

>Gohan x Kuririn fusion
What the fuck is up with that hair?

>tfw Zamasu took Goku's body so he could have a shot at being a god of destruction.

I don't know if Kaioshin can be given the title of God of destruction, he may have taken Goku's body just so he gets the opportunity.

I don't understand

a man and a woman fuse
how and what?
what would the fusion have for genitals? both or neither

>what would the fusion have for genitals?
Futa.

So this Goku black is the green kai?

It means "the pleasure of being cummed inside", not even memeing.

Close enough.

seems so, green kai is heavily involved with him, it's too early to jump to conclutions

>greentexting fits zamasu color

Could be worse

God I hope he's not black.
It would be great to just have zamasu hating ningens every once in a while in his own body

WHERES THAT FUCKING PEPE

nice

I wonder how Toriyama will explain the differences between the Kaioshin of U7 and U10. I thought one had to be born a golden fruit to be a Supreme Kai, but it looks like Zamasu was promoted to it.

He's a Supreme Kai apprentice, it doesn't mean he was a regular Kai before.

He was a Kaio

What Age is DBS in currently?

Age 780

It's just a joke on the "Kuri" part of Kuririn's name (chestnut).

They outright said he was a regular Kai.

They won't explain it, it's a retcon.

Not that I mind since the fruit thing was fucking retarded anyway.

If you go by Fusions, it's pretty clear that the fusion is always completely male or completely female. There's a base body that then receives characteristics from the other one.

Gohan + Videl is male.

Male avatar + anyone else is always male.

Female avatar + anyone else is always female.

Here's an example of a female avatar + Goten fusion:

youtu.be/miLLE0v_1NY?t=2m55s

This must feel weird.

If I play enough untranslated h-games eventually I'll master the written Japanese language.

bump

Wow, that Fusion looks fucking awful.

V-jump has been leaked, should get scans any time now.

Most of them do

I hope it's in Japanese this time.

all those female fusions
MUH DICK
>> android 17 and 18 fusion
Muh dicks not sure..

Will Yutaka Nakamura ever work on DBS?

>it took yet another cour over to get past a generic tournament.
Shit taste

Looks too much like beerus.

Leaks? For what?

The 2-page special and Dragon Ball SD, I believe.

>that awkward as fuck punching
>the wall turns into a multitude of cubes
So fucking lazy.

I like you

>no SSGSS Golden transformation
Kill yourself, if someone else dies instead, only then will you be perfect.

The Kais and Supreme Kais always had a bit of a different look to them though.

name 5 charater that have unlimited potential but reject it and chose to follow what he love to like Gohan

Gohan
Buu
Goku
Piccolo
Hercule

Ok, the bullshit about this faggot is. Are you really telling me that a Kai thinks real significant change could happen in only 1000 years for such a young race? Especially after i'm sure hes seen many other races go through the same cycles. So what is this mad man plotting?

he is the true villain, he is raising zamasu as a patsy

This. He's making Zamasu hate ningen even more on purpose.

Ok, but what is the end goal though? He already hates them enough to genocide them, so what could having him hate them more do? Genocide them even harder? It just doesn't make sense.

increase the level of hate so much that he will train and become strong enough to actually win.
Also so he doesn't bitch out halfway through.

>Vegeta and Yamcha fusion

This is perfect. Does their jobbing cancel out each other?

I see this as a possibility. Gowasu was angry at the other time rings and was likely referring to Trunks when talking about "some idiot" who made the rings appear. He seems to be showing bad examples of ningen and isn't really doing his best to stop Zamasu from getting angry about it.

>dumbass doesn't even know what jobbing means
>uses the word anyway
wew

ZAMASU

>Takes the body

It's not literally Goku's body

He hates them enough to want to genocide them.

The end goal is to make him hate them enough that he will break his vows and abandon his duty to actually go through with it.

'We have trained him wrong, as a joke.'

Great meme.

if that's the best example of his work

I genuinely hope he stays the fuck away from it

>green potara makes a true supreme kai with access to more information and knowledge
>Zamasu waited for his time to get the green potaras to access that hidden place with the time travel rings
>time travel around
>remember this ningen called "Goku", find him in some timeline and fusion-ha
>with saiyan genes get stronger forever and ever and get their transformations(pink power) with your own longer lifespan as kai
>destroy earths everywhere or ningens that look like saiyans/humans because "your disgrace and failed race"
Why he killed Future Bulma like that? Because he found out that she was the reason for fucking up timelines and because it's a crime going back to the past, except for the almighty him. That's the same reason he is following Trunks, Black/Zamasu hates their behavior and how they eventually get into silly wars since he timetravelled 1000 years into the future and saw more shit. That's why he wants to do the job of the a god of destruction while being a kai thinking is doing the right thing while is just being a typical edgy overload from animu without realizing it.
Goku will defeat Blackmasu, will not kill him, Blackmasu will question why Goku doesn't finish him off "you filthy ningen", Goku will pat his head saying that he wants to fight him again in that multi-universe tournament and everything will be fine. Trunks will suffer the consequences of timetravel doing patrol job, and arc done.

>awkward punching
You really have no fucking clue what punching looks like, right?
The cube thing pisses me off though

Not him but it does look awkward. Mostly because there's no real weight in the punches.

He's just punching and the robot is floating there motionless as if he's not actually getting hit by anything. It makes the scene look really bad.

oh boy