Nigga what the fuck am I watching

nigga what the fuck am I watching

ok

Greatest love story of all time with quite possibly the worst ending imaginable

Trading saliva isn't really that weird. It's just an autistic way of kissing.

why? how did it end?

The best goddamn love story ever told motherfucker

Only anime wise, don't bother with the manga

Shit.

I read this because many people recommended it if you like Sundome.

I was pretty disappointed.

It ran way longer than it should have, author ran out of decent ideas to develop the relationship and the ending was more of a "fuck it let's just end the series" thing than a planned conclusion.

And the long arcs are awful.

The arcs with Urabe's lookalike were fucking great though.

How can a girl be so lewd and pure at the same time?

>idol arc
>great
Are you high?

He should have changed the title to "Girlfriend" after the first couple of chapters. Where was the fucking mystery?

The entire series was essentially anti-underage sex propaganda.

We saw the idol's titties, so it was a good arc.

Bizarre show that makes things that aren't hot hot af.

...fucking seriously?

You can't deny this scene wasn't cute as hell, though.

That's from an early chapter.

From what I heard, Urabe was going to actually be an Alien, but the editors nixed that right out of the gate.

>implying
It's from the last chapter.

Just keep telling yourself that

Who BustyBoys here?

Wild. Sounds like the manga is very different from the anime, which just implies they go on to live in vanilla romance paradise.

When it's over you will like it.
When you like it read sundome.
When you read Sundome jerk off.

They're the same, but the anime only adapts the first third or so of the manga and chose the the chapter that felt the most like one they could pretend was a conclusion as the final part of the final episode.

Is the rest of the manga worth reading? It sounds like in the best case it's a non-ending and in the worst case their relationship just dies slowly.

It has some really cute shit the anime never got to, and the long arcs are more tolerable when you marathon them in their entirety than when you read them 20 page at a time once a month and have no idea how much fucking longer they're going to go on for.

I can only assume the author either stopped taking LSD or developed depression while he was writing MGX. His trademark in the past was insanely surreal artwork with strong sexual undertones. This stopped pretty abruptly.

If you like frustrating slice-of-life with no character development and no romantic/plot progression for another 70 chapters, sure it's worth reading. But literally you could read the first ~25 chapters over and over again and have a better experience. The first quarter of this manga was magical and then it all went to shit soon after the sweater puppies scenes.

The baseball chapter was fun

Did the anime adapt the Christmas chapter? That was really fucking adorable.

Going by memory the anime adapted everything up to shortly after the place where he gropes her and licks her ear.

No.

Let me just dump.

Sorry about the watermarks, fuck Kissmanga for not using a better source

I once spit a guy in the mouth when he was asking for something to drink. Does that mean we kissed indirectly?

>Sundome
pls no ;_;

>The reason he stopped is because he sensed Urabe is an alien who will suck his brains out if they touch lips

And this is the kind of cute shit you miss out on by not reading the manga.

I could see that. Urabe's personality is so fucking weird she might as well be an alien.

What would happen if she accidentally swallowed semen? Would she become addicted to that person's dick? Why is there no doujin of this scenario?

You're watching the more realistic love story of all time in animation history.

>Why is there no doujin of this scenario?
There is

dropped it during that "eating raw processed meat chapter as fetish"
clealy running out of ideas

I get that she's meant to be "mysterious" but I was hoping to learn at least a bit about her by the end of the anime. Is her backstory and stuff in the manga?

A pretty decent anime, the manga was better

>come up with a brilliant idea for a one shot
>people encourage you to build up on it.
>completely drive it into the ground
Why do nips have the urge to drive anything good into the ground. They have terrible taste, any good stuff gets raped and as soon as they have a good story idea they either stretch it so thin its terrible or they never finish it.

Best girl, that's what.

I hate that fucking ending.

I was reading it ages ago while it was ongoing, but never finished it. Was the second half any good?

If the final arc happened 50 chapters back, this could have been a nice coming of age story.

since no one has yet, I claim Urabe as my waifu

This anime had fantastic tits.

It was all very good in my opinion, you should go ahead and finish it. A very good love story even though it's very dramatic.

needs picollo edit

An good example of where you should just watch the anime and forget that the manga exists.

Also the soundtrack was actually pretty good.

Honestly the manga wasn't that bad, it just had like a comically unsatisfying ending. Not as bad as Wagatsuma-san, but pretty fucking bad.
Like, I legit read the last chapter and thought there was more.

Still, had it's glory moments.

Indeed.
>An good example of where you should just watch the anime and forget that the manga exists.
What's another one to you?

The dream sequences are pretty sweet

Can an user tell me the true meaning of those dreams?

Just like Koe no Katachi.

Tsubaki wants to get his dick wet.

Still fucking mad

>asks Tsubaki to keep his eyes shut
>gets naked in front of him as a trust exercise

This was a really sweet moment, in all honesty. One of my favorites in the series.

Recently finished reading the manga, and it definitely feels like there was really no need to continue past the one shot. Also, was it just me or did the manga and one shot differ subtly in how they portrayed the bullying? In the one shot, 'bully the cripple' was a game the whole class was in on, while in the manga it felt like Shoya was the main initiator and propagator of the bullying. In the one shot, he just kind of went with the flow and ended up hurting someone, and only realized how much he fucked up when the same thing was done to him. In the manga, he was just an asshole child.

Everybody was mad. Anybody remember the thread where the manga ended?

Well

Wait shit this was the Yume Tsukai guy?

I never realized from the anime. Guess I should check out the manga.

Honestly that's kind of debatable.
Where?

Urabe is cute enough to make up for the manga's shortcomings.

Can you blame him?

Because she's perfect

The anime ended at pretty much the best possible point.

It left out some cute shit like But yeah, a season 2 would've focused heavily on the idol arc, and nobody liked that.

I've found myself having to catch up with this manga on multiple occasions. Just now was the last time. I had no idea it ended. I can't say I'm surprised it concluded in the way it did.

I can't say I'm surprised either but I'm still a bit annoyed by it.

I am surprised since the drool dose became such a regular thing early on, yet a kiss is something that is still off limits apparently. Doesn't make much sense to me.

>yet a kiss is something that is still off limits apparently
Fuck logic that's all I can say.

Saved this when it was airing and never posted it.

>Wanted to know what love feels like after watching the anime in high school
>Never want to know anymore after reading the manga

The Urabe from the anime is the Urabe of my heart.