If a girl saved your life would you wait for her?

If a girl saved your life would you wait for her?

No and I wouldn't expect her to wait for me either. I'm not retarded.

I would kill myself

This. A part of growing up is learning to curb your expectations and approach romance realistically. People who don't either end up miserable, alone or both.

Yeah, I'd wait as long as it took for them to get out of a coma they may never get out of.
I'd certainly wait more than 16 years.

Do you know where you are?

What? He accomplished what he wanted, which was to save her. I'd be so happy for her. Besides, I was more moved by his mom caring for him for 15 fucking years.

Would you have a child with a girl she also saved while she was in coma?

Depends on how much she cared about me and how much effort she put in saving me. And of course if she was nice looking with a good character. Then I'd maybe wait 20 years.

Sup Forums, not /r9k/ you delusional retard.

If I wanted to.

Threadly reminder that just because someone saves your life, it doesn't mean you have to be in a relationship with him.

If she's still virgin why not, even a Christmas cake is fine

So you don't.

No because I don't know when, if ever, she would wake up from that coma and if she ever did would have the mentality of a child.

but he end up with based grill

desu senpai

Robots should go back to /r9k/ if they want to be retarded delusional faggots.

>she would have the mentality of a child

See

No but I wouldn't fuck one of his closest friends (who is also a trap).
She couldn't just meet someone in the 16 years, like at college or work? It had to be fucking Hiromi?

Not Sup Forums or /r9k/, that's for sure.

But there is no robot posting in this thread?

Why would other people have to live their lives for your convenience? What kind of miserable self-centered shit would have such a conceited view on the world and life?

How are either one of these related to the post or thread?

He can NTR Hiromi anyway. I bet he wouldn't mind.

Fucking.
This.

Best girl won anyway I don't understand why people are still bitching about this
Come on, who didn't see it a mile away that Kayo wouldn't wait for him

There's the delusional retardation where people think she should've spent her life waiting for a comatose kid to wake up so she'd marry him or something. Like everyone has to live their lives around the main character. Like he deserves things and others, by not giving them to him are doing something wrong.
Exactly the kind of people you'll find on /r9k/. Bitter delusional morons who are angry at the world for not giving them the life they think they somehow deserve.

Who the fuck is this guy ??

Okay so not that I disagree but what did that have to do with the original point that this is a 2d board. Robots aren't relevant.

Wait, you're seriously telling them there are people who got pissed off she didn't "wait" for him? Never even crossed my mind when I watched it. That's fucking hilariously. Borderline pathetic.

Boku girl childhood friend guy.

>2d should be pantsu on head retarded
You've shit taste and should be ashamed.

She wanted to wait for him but his mom NTRed her

I have no idea what you're saying faggot.

My point was, "finding someone to love in 16 years" is realistic. "Ending up with one of your 4 childhood friends" is not realistic. The average person meets a shit ton of people throughout their life, why should she specifically fall for one of the very few cast members? Bad writing.

Just because 3DPD rides the cock carousel until the wall is looming ahead, doesn't mean 2D should as well.

>spend a couple of childhood years with her
>wait 15 years
No.

Besides he should've fucked his 10/10 mom instead

Yeah, those are kind of people who only care about shipping and MC ending up with the girl they want to "win". If it doesn't happen, they go full autism while ignoring everything that doesn't fit their delusions.

Only those two boards wouldn't agree with that user.

2D =/= 3DPD
It's disgusting to see that realistic shit in my chinese cartoons.

>Sup Forums, not /r9k/
And that's where you're wrong.

>it's that re:zero shitter again
Fuck off underage /r9k/ caner, your posts are easily recognised because you always post the same pics.
>And that's where you're wrong.
Like you would know shit about the board you started posting on a few months ago.

>your posts are easily recognised
And you get mad every time. You know it really fuels me right?

>you started posting on a few months ago.
Oh I haven't been here that long.

>telling caner to fuck off means you're mad
Yeah sure.
The more people know who you are, the more people will just ignore you the next time you make a post

>every time
This is the second time I reply to you.

Yes, because that's how I am and I believe in love not fucking everything and making babies being the ultimate goal in life like all the other retarded fuckers and cucks and whores these days. Muh genetics muh genetics. I'm too pure and good for this shitty world.

I've been waiting for several years for my waifu now, and I will keep waiting until I die. i won't go "live life" because fuck 3D, there is no love in it. Just settle for garbage, or following what others expect of you, and what you're told. People rarely end up in any ideal setting and just settle for having someone to fuck and help out with stuff. It's fucked up and that isn't love to me.

>If a girl saved your life would you wait for her?
>wait

This implies that I would expect her to wake up at some point. The consensus on coma patients is that they're vegetables, you regard them as practically dead with the difference that a hospital makes money off their not yet decomposing corpse.

>not caring for your comatose waifu
Fucking faggot.

NTR doujin when?

>implying that shit wasn't just bad writing