Germany-poland union when?

united we will conquer the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/germanys_blank_cheque_to_austria-hungary
d2xhqqdaxyaju6.cloudfront.net/file/attachment-s/675188/d1/s-376-x.jpg
content.epodreczniki.pl/content/womi/202512/classic-980.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany is cucked beyond repair that's the last thing you want. They'll be flying a crescent moon in no time.

Dont do it Poland. Every time Germany starts a war they lose 1/3 of their land.

yeah let's "unionize"

But that already exists. You can imagine the other states are just vassals.

you mean the one time we started a war

Poland simply not an attractive partner for Germany. She lacks vision. She's a fine state with fine people, but she will never form an empire. Germany/Russia however.... Neikish was right

Oh, NOW you want to work with them.
You had your chance in the 30s, now Germany is permanently fucked.

why are krauts so delusional about all the shit they've done?

we will cure them

did i say anything about the war?

kek

Piłsudski died too early

how is austria starting a war with serbs and russia our fault?

explain burger mastermind

>germany-poland union when?

Yes please, but without pollacks.

encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/germanys_blank_cheque_to_austria-hungary

#removekraut

My name is Arthur Harris, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are arrogant, retarded, murderers who spend every second of their day trying to destroy Europe.. You are everything bad on the continent. Honestly, have any of you ever won any wars? I mean, I guess it’s fun bombing innocent civilians because of your own insecurities about the Jews, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than the rape of Belgium in World War One.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best aircraft. I’m pretty much perfect. I was Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath, Officer of the Order of the British Empire. What geopolitical games have you won other than "Imprison and execute anyone you don't like the sound of? I also get straight accolades, and have an incredibly beautiful wife (She just made me a delicious cup of tea; it was so exquisite). You are all maggots who I do not even consider worth the bones of one British grenadier. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Lancaster.

ca....can we join too?

and austria attacked serbia ignoring, that serbia accepted the austrian demands

clearly the fault of the germans

Fuck the German cockroaches

>makes claim
>posts source disproving himself

Well done burger

good pasta

>germany-poland union when?
Poland is already in a union with Germany, but it is informal. Rich/educated people in Poorland see themselves as modernizers and representatives of a higher, western culture. The West rules Poorland via proxy

Density of purchasing power parity in mln Złoty/km^2 ->d2xhqqdaxyaju6.cloudfront.net/file/attachment-s/675188/d1/s-376-x.jpg

Colonization on german law/Ostsiedlung ->content.epodreczniki.pl/content/womi/202512/classic-980.jpg

mind blowing

im talking about formal union

Interesting idea. Too bad there aren't many Poles who would support it.

Pic semi-related.

what a nice flag

>im talking about formal union
makes no sense. Poland would become a cannon fodder and experimental territory for german elites, who would like to introduce multiculturalism or "democratize" Russia

but aren't the two countries ethnically very different? And have completely different histories

Why is this a good idea again? I think you're just so addicted to Germany's money you can't see yourself existing except as a tumor on it's back

Jesus Christ

NO

>we are neighbors
>our cultures were connected for centuries
>we are europeans
>both occidental

you're mistaking us for ukrainians, belarussians, lithuanians ... all we did to slav was putting them in ghettos and calling it 'peaceful integration'.

learn some history

It's like mixing fire and ice.

German quality of work, subordination to law, tight integration with community (neighbour patrols, trash segregation), and discipline. Order incarnate.

Polish ability to adapt to every condition, ability to circumvent every law and oppression of government, complete lack of rules. Directed action arising from anarchy. Basicly chaos incarnate.

Both hate each other.

If someone ever joins these powers into one - He will conquer the Earth. Fortunately it will never happen.

its very true

WE WILL BE FRIENDS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

we're the same people basically

SAGE

You mean, East Germans (Slavs in denial) and Poles (Slavs) are same people (Slavs).

FUCK OFF SWEDISH CUNT
ITS A THREAD OF POLISH-GERMAN SOLIDARITY

>Why is this a good idea again? I think you're just so addicted to Germany's money you can't see yourself existing except as a tumor on it's back
he's an idiot. Konrad Adenauer claimed that the Elbe river is where Europe ends and Asia begins. So if there was any union to be forged, then at best with eastern, asiatic Germans, behind the Elbe

>SWEDISH CUNT
oO

P.S. IT WILL NOT WORK DUMBFUCK!

Classic burger

i am in polandbro!

Wrong flaga chuju!

what is pic german or pole and you got more?

East of Elbe will be slavic again before 2050.

Germany won't exist by 2050.

Never create unions with a rotting corpse

We don't need to create a union, we already have one, m8. And your politicians won't leave that one in the near future, way too many gibs for them involved. So you're in for the ride, if you want it or not :^)

Who the fuck are you kurwa.

thats a rare one, thanks sven

Won't happen, krauts are too abusive.

Saving

Most ironic thing in history, is that the only thing that can save(cure) krauts today are Poles.
Krauts need to embrace their slavic heritage of wends, sorbs, obotrites, carantanians and the rest.

Take the slavpill.

kys

whats wrong?