What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Love Hina?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Love Hina?

It's shit.

Manga is awesome.
Anime is shit though.

It was fun when I was in puberty. Not sure how it would hold up now. I'm actually downloading it right now so I'll find out soon.

I'm talking about the manga of course. Anime was simply shit.

>It was fun when I was in puberty.

This basically, it can kickstart you if you're without confidence at a certain age. If you're over 25, it's becoming painful to read.

Got me into anime and manga

shit pissed me off so much I went into anime to find harem series that was better and failed at it

>it can kickstart you if you're without confidence at a certain age
Sorry, no idea what you're talking about. I read it for the funnies and the cute girls.

If you've seen it, you're probably old

>paying flash games
>discover a flash love hina date sim
>become intrigued!

>flash game is better than the anime/manga
Shocking

Worst girl won.
Best girl is far right.

An hysterical never ending piece of shit.

This, really.

Somebody post the volume cover where they're all naked and covered by ribbons, I need closure.

The GBA game was better than the anime too.

Loved it when I saw it back in 2000 with my college anime club.

Motoko best girl.

Why do so many people like Motoko? I just don't understand what's so appealing about her? I admit she had a pretty good final arc but that's largely thanks to her sister.

Naru a best girl!

She's a cute samurai girl. What more reason do you need?

Their antenna hair is kind of creeping me out but the America loli is making me interested.

The Sim Date was the best thing to come out of this.

Good taste, Sarah is high tier. Just remember to pick the manga, not the anime. The anime is not even a proper adaptation, it's more like an original anime using the setting and girls from the manga but being really shitty at it.

She's not that hot

Hi, newfag here. It was my first Manga and Anime i ever saw, read and collected. Back then, i was 14 and i loved it. Plus it was the right time if you know what i mean. Now i'm 26 years old and looking back at it... yeah it sucks. I hate the characters, the story is so fucking uninspired, every character is a fucking pussy that freaks for the smallest of reasons and it has EVERY anime cliche you can think of:
- Boy and girl making a promise when they were kids.
- Protagonist is a fucking dunce.
- Girls that hate the guy when secretly they love him.
- Lolis who wants cock.
- Guy accidently grabs boobs/ass that results in him getting punched to the moon.
- Someone walks in on someone changing.
-Someone walks in just in time when something awkward is taking place.
- Pet side-kick with a cute voice!!
- Fanservice.
- Loli fanservice.
- The quiet chick-samurai who hates men for no reason.
- The horndog.
- Anime fighting. (You know what i'm talking about)

I haven't even gone through half of it yet. But yeah. It was just the right anime at the right time for me.

Nisekoi of its time, and I loved every fucking minute it took me to read.

/thread

>more than one loli
>one of them is actually relevant in the main plotline
Shows how different harems, and lolis in general were back in the day.

Babby's first haremu.