NIGGERS GONNA NIG

>3 killed, 2 wounded
>nigger behind the trigger still at large

cnn.com/2017/10/18/us/maryland-harford-county-shooting/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/10/radee-labee-prince-suspect-age-photo/
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18/maryland-shooting-multiple-injuries-reported-at-business-park-outside-baltimore.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uh, sweetie.

Hat is too bright, re-shoop it.

>white mass shooter
>always apprehended/suicided
>black mass shooter
>always at large

hmmm.............

Daily reminder this isn’t considered a mass shooting and the perp will be booked as a dark skinned white male

Is this legit?

If real then my kek’s are going to be lol’ing

Of course it isn’t

lighten the skin and make the hair blonde, colour in the eyes blue and maybe give him a swastika tattoo and you're good to go

Hopefully all his victims were white.

Whites serial killing again. He is obviously in black face makeup... actor.

you actually thought it could be real? how fucking dumb are you?

>15 counts of burglary
>serves 2/25 years

Why are white people so stupid

heavy.com/news/2017/10/radee-labee-prince-suspect-age-photo/

Niggers & Jews...

You mean the skin is too dark.

HIV probably rotted his brain

>3 killed
>mass shooting
LMAOING

Uh, sweetie. This is no photoshop edit. Just another Trump supporter on a shooting spree.

kek, much better.

Make the hat darker though, still looks shopped.

Also kys

>be me
>live in Maryland
>not care in any way shape or form because niggers do this stuff all the time around here
>wonder why Sup Forums all of a sudden cares

seriously, did this guy say something quotable or something? no less than 15 people have been killed (most recently a triple homicide and rape) within 2 miles of my home in the past year, and no one has ever given a flying fuck..
why is this story being promoted
>OP link is to CNN
AHHHHH everything makes sense now. sage.

Were the people shot niggers? If so I don't care.

user asking the important questions

Is maryland the shittiest state in the east coast?

also involved in a shooting in deleware
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18/maryland-shooting-multiple-injuries-reported-at-business-park-outside-baltimore.html

Woah.

Lived literally 9 minutes away from the shooting but hopped up on too much painkillers to care.

WOAH

BREAKING: FBI confirmed at scene.

Unconfirmed reports of second shooting at Delaware shopping mall

its 50% subhuman tier niggers, 25% anti-fa tier Jew worshiping liberals, 15% utterly retarded rednecks, and 4% rich people (like, rich beyond your wildest dreams rich), and 1% hardworking moderate whites.

Shittiest state in the country by most measures, though if you have land and live on the water, I'd argue its one of the nicest places in the world to live.

In truly rural MD (St. Mary's county essentially, not where I live but where I once lived) there are two unwritten laws
>don't be a nigger
>don't ask me any questions and I won't tell you any lies

If you were to scream "nigger" in say Prince Georges county, you would be instantly killed by black- who would then go to jail. HOWEVER, if you were to BE a nigger in St. Mary's County, your ass would get thrown in a wood chipper then fed to crabs without anyone saying word, or the police remotely investigating.

that was word salad but i think you get my drift
>t. Beretta employee with no linguistic skill

Yes, that's the definition of it.

I live and work about 15min from this place.. about 25min north of good ol Baltimore City.. edgewood, or emmorton as its called in some reports is just the insterstate corridor area leading out of the city thats been under migration since the 70s - go figure someone chimps out

Grim

Sorry to inform you, user.
Your ass AIDS has become brain AIDS.

Check dat scar. Frontal lobe damage?