Kill la Kill Scenario

If you could be the boyfriend/girlfriend of one of either Ryuko or Satsuki, which one would you choose? What would it be like?

Senketsu

Ryuko seems more fun to hang out with, so her.

Who are them?

Satsuki
want that dominant fucking

noowee

>not wanting to teach lady satsuki how to have fun

Shit son it's like you're a rookie playing rookie fagball out there, get your head in the game.

Ryuko, she's more down-to-earth, relaxed, and kindhearted.

Ryuko, and lewdness will ensue.

whichever girl would fart on me

>Sup Forums

Satsuki because Ryuko would just cuck me with Mako

this 2bh
just imagine her trying to be all serious, but deep down she's really happy for being with you
like going with her to the amusement park and getting her a big lion plushie, she would tell you thank you all embarassed

Ryuuko > Satsuki "Flat-ass" Kiryuuin

A typical date with Ryuuko would be vidya, going to the movies or going for a ride through the city on her motorcycle. With Satsuki a typical date would probably be a stuffy visit to the opera or fine-dining or some gay ass shit.

>Satsuki
>Flat Ass

Either one, scissor sisters are 10/10.

>satsuki
>flat ass
I know this is bait but that is objectively wrong

Satsuki would only want very infrequent sex, and will accept nothing but cowgirl in the dark. Only when impregnation, would she allow for missionary.

Ryuuko would be embarrassed, but I bet she'd be down to try anything. She seems like the type of girl who'd like buttstuff too.

The choice is clear.

Just turn me into Ryuko

I want to take long walks on the beach with Ryuko!

satsuki is best

This, Satsuki is too cold, and Ryuko would take way too much work. But Senketsu, he put up with all of it, without a moment's hesitation.

Boys really are the best girls.