Redpill me on the Titanic disaster

Redpill me on the Titanic disaster.

Jewish conspiracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8im_dYE4e8Y
youtu.be/YuyPUVkrkYk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Olympic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Jews wouldn’t pay that much to ride on a boat.

Hubris.

Maybe.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8im_dYE4e8Y

Read up on White Star Line...

Sunk by an ice-(((berg))) Pol is always right.

This.

It was an insurance job. Very bad!

Insurance fraud and many high level industry tycoons with investments in the US were given special invitations.

They did, to kill the two anti-FED congressman blocking the implementation of the bank.
The first 9/11, to make Israel possible.

It really was fucking bad what they did to the families/survivors afterwards.

-------------> /x

IT was false flag accident to delegalize Icebergs becouse some Iceberg couldn't get a trademark on his company name

Oh stop with da joos do evryfin.
No one has any idea what went on to be precise, i do know that they had the wrong identification flares, they used a newly implemented idenitfication colour flare and shot a white one to identify as white star line, BUT white flares also mean quarantine so the ships nearby stayed clear away because of the flare, there was a ship literally half hour away but the flare meant stay away.
Plus the lack of lifeboats so i dont know whats what.
>i really hope they raise it one day though the ship is one of the most magnificent ships ever built
>even though its practically flat it would still be amazing to see

Not just ice, an ice(((berg))).

kys OP. This board gets dumber by the minute. Notice dumb-shilling lately as a disgust psyop.

Jesuits sank it to take over US banking sector
Rothschilds, Morgans and Rockefellers involved too

F

>stop with da joos do evryfin.
stop with posting here in the first place before lurking. this isn't reddit faggit

>90 year old women
go ahead and take your spot on the lifeboat miss
>16 year old boy
YOU FUCKING COWARD GET BACK ON THE SHIP AND DIE LIKE A MAN

source pls

Quite possibly.

Did anyone else get the Titanic shoved in their face during grade school? Tons of attention was spent on it, almost as much as the holocaust.

This vid sums up some key facts
youtu.be/YuyPUVkrkYk

you might be on to something

we had like 2 weeks of titanic classes in history compared to ww1 which was like 2 months

We just glanced over the Titanic. How can you even talk about a ship wreck for 2 weeks?

Nazi-era "Titanic" movie blamed capitalistic greed for the sinking. Owners of White Star line wanted good press for their maiden voyage, offered Cot. Smith extra money for going faster, and going fast and reckless caused Titanic to sink.
Movie was also the most expensive film ever made in Nazi Germany. Kriegsmarine resources even used during wartime to help make it.

That fucking movie caused me to hate Leonardo so Caprio for so long cause all the teenage girls were fawning over him and wouldn't pay attention to guys IRL.

Invitations to ride?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Olympic
They sank the Olympic after swapping the names with Titanic.

the lusitania, construction, engineering, crew complement, journey, the disaster, rescue operations, plenty of apocryphal stories. + a movie that took 1.5 classes

Classic.

My gripe is with what the company did afterwards. The families of survivors/victims that survived were basically treaty like absolute shit. Poor people in the US and UK had to pay money to receive the bodies because Titanic was under-insured. Some bodies remain in a graveyard in Halifax Canada, they volunteer'd and were really helpful in gathering the corpses, a fucking morbid job. A forensic person was sent over and he changed the way forensic science worked as he started to document height etc and took photos of the dead bodies before they decayed too much. They had to store them all in a ski rink to delay the decomp. I think White Star went bankrupt afterwards although I can't remember, the founder of it got brutally insulted in newspapers for being a coward.

This thread is JTRIG af. Educate yourselves, useful idiot newfags.

The Titanic was hit by an ice((berg))...what did ((they)) mean by this?

>(((unsinkable ship))) headlines
>still insured for gorillions
>no one suspects a thing
Who was the "Lucky Larry" of The Titanic

>Since 1828 there's only been 27 confirmed ships sunk by ice(((berg)))s
>One of those 27 was the Titanic
>The ship deemed "unsinkable"
>Thankfully it was just full of literally whos and no one of any importance

Clearly it was just pure coincidence.

Lost

It was under-insured m8.

Captain was a satanist.
Multiple issues reported with it before leaving port.
Killed Astor, one of the few independent people with the money to fight against them.

It was a bad design and the arrogance of it's builders.

(((iceberg)))

>almost as much as the holocaust.

Yeah, fiction was a major topic in my school too.

>Rich people sail on a luxury liner for its maiden voyage
Wow, what a coincidence.

If you want to dig into the Titanic, look at the Captain and the number of fuck-ups he made prior to and after the collision.

Who designed the ship?
Was it common at the time to have partial bulkheads?
That always seemed strange.

Yes, because they had every intention of sinking the ship for insurance money.

Also, for anyone that doesn't know, the real cause of the ship sinking was a fire in the fuel pile that started shortly after departure, but they were told to leave it burn and that they'd make it to NA first. Except the intense heat weakened the hull...
It was in the news around a year ago, tiny article third page style.

If I remember correctly, the bulkheads were a novel design which would have prevented sinking if there was a partial rupture. However, because the Titanic tried to turn against the iceberg and scraped its haul then the attempt was pointless.

I could be mistaken though.