WHITE GENOCIDE IS A GLORIOUS ROAD TO BLACK LIBERATION AND NATIONALISM

Lol, white women being tricked by the Jewish media to objectify themselves, abort their children and die as childless hags, all according to plan.

Your women are all whores, your mothers are whores, your fathers are murderers and rapists. Your brother is a faggot and you probably are too.

The only people in America holding up traditional and conservative values are black people, get over it, once we were slaves, now masters. Fucking die whitey, you're finished.

if we white do die out, you just turn the whole planet into Africa dumbfuck.

>blocks your path
Not so fast boy

it's not going to liberate you, we are the least of your problems.

dont call me boy u fucking cracker

Ahh the daily Black extremist shitposter troll
Should we expect scenes from Blacked to be posted soon?

prove it

Niggers = Haiti without exception.

Look at every european city suburb that were once occupied by locals and now is african territory if you dont want the detroit meme.

A district of my city is turned into literal third world-tier in less than 5 years.
You will manage to bankrupt and reduce to ashes the whole west in less than 10 years without european people around.

but you have a mentality of a 12 year old

I always find that funny that you think you will be free. When we are gone there will be mongrels who will think of themselves to be better then you. Also the East Asian insectoid hive mind will cash your liberation faster than you can say WE WUZ KANGZ

Can't wait for all the wh*te subhumans to be erased from the face of earth so actual progress can be made

Yeah, and Poland is full of such great minds lol, your country is a shithole white trash neighbourhood.

Its also a step to go back to Islamic slave trade of chopping off black dicks. With black women becoming sex slaves. Your future will be under the Arabs now, good bye debt slaves enjoy your new masters.

Arabs are honorary white people because they're ALMOST as evil, they're second on my long list.

We will live in harmony unlike you violent unbearable ""wh*te"" amerimutt subhumans we dont have problem with our black brothers

Look at south africa, zimbabwe and the congo. You people suck without us around opressing you, just admit it already.

Fuck off turkroach why you believe you have internet now? Because Mustafa "european wannabe" Ataturk's costitutional reforms. Now that you're in Erdogan "muh islam caliphate" hands were do you believe you will be in 10 years? Watch other muslim countries you faggot. Your future is to stay utterly and eternally BTFO under muslim laws. Fade into irrelevance.

Dude just fucking put them into your country and see what happens. I hope you are enjoing those refugees already

Black Arabs are OG's, the brown devil are Jewish wannabe fags.

>a rusty old barn in the woods is fit for my descendants

Jokes aside we have some black people and they are all bros
Way better than ayrabs and palestines we get infested with

white people are mentally ill loool

nah senpai

eurasian-negroid master fucking race is taking over

european stock will carry on through race mixing
with high IQ asians and athletic and powerful negroes.

>guaranteed 300+ replies on Sup Forums

Most niggers are not conservative, they’re just dumb feral niggers that try to act white to get good boy points from white people.

>they're second on my long list.
>I hate everyone else because they are the problem
Ok, makes perfect sense

Yeah, that's how you play the corporate game, how you think we actin and thinkin in private, away from whites lol, we are tearing down your establishment from the inside and you're letting us because you got Soros-imported millennials to defend us.

>Says the fascist

Would you at least let me have a qt black gf?

Time for a KANGZ thread

Finally a sheboon that doesn't have a donkey ass....

I wonder who could be behind this post?

>mfw there are more people in Warsaw with IQs above 120 than there are Africans on any one continent with IQs above 120

She really activates my almonds

Just stop with the delusions black boy, accept your inferiority and move on like a nice little farming tool. Nothing good comes out of anger. White americans gave you freedom and you've been lazy and ignorant and made yourselves miserable and now you're trying to blame them. Its not white peoples fault you are so stupid, they gave you the same rights they have, who knew back then that being black means basically you're mentally retarded. If they knew back then that making you free would make you destroy yourselves you'd still be slaves and more content with your lives then now. Now that you're free take some responsibility and stop putting blame on others like a little baby.

Liberation from what?

You're talking to Donmeh, my friend.

lol it's this thread again

lol whiteboiiiiis

lol muh dicc and white wmyn

seriously, how long will it take for niggers to come up with new banter that actually hits a nerve? it's literally the same shitty threads over and over with no original content or imagination

....fuck, that's probably statistically true

lmao

>implying blacks aren't specifically targetted for crime by the police to create a monopoly of misinformation to prop up white people.

when will u white boys learn that you are the truly delusional ones living in your echo chambers lmao

Zimbabwe wants the whites they once forced out to come back.

Let's make a compromise. Build a sustainable black civilization without white help, and once you're sure you can manage that, then you can think about genocide. But don't do it before you're sure you can handle the consequences.

The jew is the master idiot. You're theirs to consume their shit, play on their NBA courts, NFL fields and live in their projects. It's not gonna go your way.

White corporatism, racism, targetting from the police .etc

>once we were slaves, now masters
reasonable bait up until this point

There's distinct differences between districts not primarily black, and districts that are primarily black.

They are targeted cause they act more violently then whites and commit more crimes therefore require more policing, you're confusing cause and effect idiot.

Africa is the proof you dumb fuck

yeah who said that i dont also hate the jew shut up and stop whitesplaining me you nazi scum

stop commiting crimes monkeys and you won't be arrested

The black demographic is in a worse position then the White demographic. And 82% of kids aborted are non White. Only Non Whites are privileged police don’t target you. Immortal Technique was wrong. Dindu faggot

>What are memeflags
Dont let me stop your shitposting user, youre not doing great desu

no, they're unlawfully targetted and framed for crimes they didn't commit, black people are the social experiment of white manlet scumfucks, well guess what? we're not taking it anymore.

You know no one is scared of you because niggers are too dumb to do anything big right?

>The only people in America holding up traditional and conservative values are black people

warefare, foodstamps, unemployment.... conservative?

hiding behind muh memes or whatever to avoid the subject. Typical cracker.

>black people are the social experiment of white manlet scumfucks
I thought white people were invented by that black dude Yakuba, or Yazub or whatever his name was

Your in worse shape then white demographic idiot and your becoming poorer. Your over representation in Media is cool isn’t it? Well Jews aren’t doing well either
US Jewish Pop April 1st 2010: 6,500,000
July 1st 2016: 5,500,000

November 4th, write it in your journal faggot.

Poor black boy, you've been lied to. It's not a conspiracy, Black people are more criminal, and there are reasons for that: relative poverty, lower IQ, fatherless homes, poor education. You could solve those problems and become functioning demographic if only your IQ wasn't so low. But its nobody's fault.

Fuck off kike lover. The jew is the enemy they will do the same thing to us the moment it serves them. You are a fool.

>Nobody's fault

Okay, then appease our behaviour or fuck off with your patronising word games.

GO AWAY CIA

Bump

im no kike lover, half-breed

You nigger turdboys aren’t doing shit, If anything, Antifa are the ones that are actually gonna do shit on November 4th. all you niggers can do is just shoot a couple of cops with a pistol sideways and die.

82% of aborted children are not even white.

she's mixed right?

Like I said, Nov. 4th. Watch your sissy ass.

Poland is wonderful you cunt

fucking maple lurker fuck off

Go ahead, chimp out monkey BOY.

My pleasure to take a nigger's life away.

No one has answered my question.

CIA GO AWAY

You niggers aren’t the ones doing shit dumb nigger Antifa are the ones that are gonna actually do shit on November 4th, you’ll probably claim that the Antifa shooters were actually niggers and their faces were computer generated as a white guy and how Einstein is a nigger.

It's not a word game, IQ really isn't something anyone can choose, especially for someone else. The only appeasment of black behaviour that the state has a duty to perform and is overall the only possible way without blacks commiting to making their neighbourhoods safer is arresting violent black people, because violence causes more violence so they have to be taken out of the environment to stop more people from being hurt and becoming just as aggressive as a result, which is what police does and BLM is protesting so vigorously

Antifa, BLM, Nation of Islam will all have their retribution.. Remember remember the 4th of November

>We were sllaaaaavveess n shiieeeeettttt

Terrible bait, as usual you faggot.

CIA GO AWAY.

Chim-chim not get his banana today?

virgin level is over 9000 in this post

We can manage our own communities, just fuck off with your premature fascists.

> there are niggers who think they won't be enslaved by the chinese after whites die over

Everyone else will just watch and not do anything because no one cares about your failed race.

>premature fascists
what do you mean exactly?

Yeah it's safe to say that you're not a virgin because your dad raped you when you were 9, fucking pedo white race.

What? Are you all going to the welfare office at once or something? Trying to create some surface streets traffic again Tyrone? Fuck off kike shill.

CIA StOp

CIA KNOCK IT OFF

cops are sociopathic children who just want to destroy and take over our lives, tell them to GTFO

Whits are literally meant to be slaves without knowing pic related was Jewish the Nazi's chose her as the perfect Aryan baby
The Nazi's chose a Jew as their perfect baby
let that sink in

projection? were you sexually abused or raped? maybe by a white man? we're not all like that, it might seem so on Sup Forums but those are memes and most people here aren't even white

Get shit on you polish faggot.

12% of Cops are Negroes. 13% other non White. The Same as when the war on drugs started in the 70s. Negroes were over represented in the force and military until like the late 90s. The black demographic is actually in worse shape. 82% or more of the children aborted are not even White. Your literally an invalid or CIA.

policeman is a job, you have strict rules to follow, and plenty of duties and your life is in danger sometimes. You should stop assuming so much about people who's perspective you don't know in the slightest. You know about the police only what fellow black people who hate them have told you.

Getting defensive are we? Whites are pedos, you can't defy that statement.

Nice bait

> implying blacks are smart enough to know the difference between Jews and whites

>Swede
>Negroe lover
>American
>Believes Revised History
>Child doesn’t even have blue eyes
Lol you people amuse me. CIA called said to go back to
>Reddit
Please

If whites stopped paying taxes niggers would starve to death.