Why Angela Merkel is the heroine of Europe

"Her finest hour was the Syrian refugee crisis in 2015. As other countries in Europe were closing their borders, she opened hers.

Two years on, a million or so refugees have settled in Germany reasonably well. She insisted it was the right thing to do, despite the dangers. She is the heroine of Europe.

She once told me – I have known her for years – that HER CAREER IN DIPLOMACY IS A PERSONAL ACT OF REDEMPTION FOR GERMANY'S PAST. She had nothing to do with that past, of course, but as a young woman starting out, she so wanted to be proud of her country, like the British and the French are.
Oh, she can be proud of Germany today. She can be proud that it is led by the world’s most enduring, successful democrat. Years from now, they will call this the Age of Merkel."

I can't agree more with him, so powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/germany-registers-surge-crimes-right-wing-radicals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Truly an inspiring leader. My wife's daughter will be named after her

>Cohen

>cohen

Sage'd

She is so popular, that the CDU lost seats, and the AFD came out of nowhere, and will continue to grow.

>Two years on, a million or so refugees have settled in Germany reasonably well.
True, they did settle and enrich the german culture with all the rape, crime and violence germans sorely need

I dont care how much germans lobby for this piece of shit, if germans want to ruin their country and have 2.5 million wellfare migrants rape and burn their country then its their business. But dont get those cunts into the rest of Europe

>Cohen

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

They should thank the people bringing in tax payer money not the one almost draining all available money on foreigners

great insight cohen

Remove the "e" from "heroine" and that article is right.

>tfw mentally dismissing the article even before reading the entire headline because I saw "Cohen"
What have I become, my sweetest friend?

I still have no idea what the fuck this webm was about

Virtue signalling as you destroy your country with no hope of returning.

sickening.

>A Jew praising Merkel for flooding Europe with 3rd world trash
Really makes you think.

now that the syrian war is basically over, she should go live in syria as ambassador

>everything else has improved a lot.
Like what?
My country is on its knees because of the massive influx of migrants, thanks to your glorious leader.
In 2015 we were on the verge of a systemic collapse because of them and those problems are growing currently.

>You can't close the borders
Ofc you fucking can
Close the external border from europe to non-european countries and enforce the border.
Look at Hungary, they built a wall and its holding up just fine

>let them die on their own
They wont fucking die, retard. They are grown men of millitary age who are fit to work but doesnt want to.
Meanwhile OUTSIDE of the EU real children are dying and you taking in a massive stream of economic migrants doesnt change their situation at all.

>We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society
First off, speak for yourself. Sweden cannot care for these migrants at all. Our wellfare state is on its knees already and they are pushing it to the limit.

Secondly crime statistics say they are commiting massive crimes so i doubt they are "giving". what exactly do they give to their host nations?
its not work either because unemployment is extremly high with migrants all over europe
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/germany-registers-surge-crimes-right-wing-radicals/

>Cohen

Come on, you made this shit too easy for us

Fuck Refugees fuck Immigrants and fuck Merkel and fuck this Goverment and fuck everyone who supports these motherfuckers

'tards tarding

I hope if they ever go back to their home countries they are stoned and thrown from a roof, disgusting excuse of human bean.
Anyone leaving the homeland to live on other peoples hard work is better off dead

Come on, user.

You know German must allow itself to be destroyed as payback for all the hard feelings Germany caused during WWII. Also, don't forget the Holocaust.

OYYYY VEEEY!

I hope your mom gets acid in the face you black dick loving bastard. KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF SLOWLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>She once told me – I have known her for years – that HER CAREER IN DIPLOMACY IS A PERSONAL ACT OF REDEMPTION FOR GERMANY'S PAST

Incredible how a nation can still be so cucked to feel guilty over WWII.

I don't know any other nation like this.

My name is Arthur Harris, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are arrogant, retarded, murderers who spend every second of their day trying to destroy Europe.. You are everything bad on the continent. Honestly, have any of you ever won any wars? I mean, I guess it’s fun bombing innocent civilians because of your own insecurities about the Jews, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than the rape of Belgium in World War One.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best aircraft. I’m pretty much perfect. I was Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath, Officer of the Order of the British Empire. What geopolitical games have you won other than "Imprison and execute anyone you don't like the sound of? I also get straight accolades, and have an incredibly beautiful wife (She just made me a delicious cup of tea; it was so exquisite). You are all maggots who I do not even consider worth the bones of one British grenadier. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Lancaster.

Get a load of this faggot.

Angela Merkel the childless destroyer of Germany. Poles and Hungarians you need to stand up to that bitch, the fate of Europe is in your hands. If you can outlast her then you will win.

haters gonna hate. You are less german that the new syrians and afgans

Enlightened

Now it's time for Israel to take in all the Rohingya!!!

> what do you want to do if not let them in?
Baton them on the border, like Hungary and Spain (in Ceuta/Melilla)

>You can't close the borders
What are Denmark, SWEDEN, France etc. doing now? checking people on the borders, less people are getting in.

> not only cruel but also selfish as f***.
kys

She stole from the Europeans and gave to the niggers, to appease her rich EU friends.
She is truly the greatest leader that ever lived.

>Years from now, they will call this the Age of Merkel.
Hahahahaha. Truth is here.

Unwittingly she redpilled much of Europe. By ditching the Dublin Agreement on refugees she put Europe on a course where the right is rising almost everywhere.

If this hadn't happened Europe would have continued plodding down the same path of hundreds of thousands arriving each and every years and no one doing anything about it.

Sadly for all the women and children raped and men attacked the public's epiphany came at their expense. Can only hope someday soon Angela hangs.

what percent of the "immigrants" in germany are syrians

(((Cohen)))

She didn't open her borders. She openend Germanys and by proxy Europes, to both of which she had no right, historically or politically. She ist literally one of the worst traitors Europe has ever had to endure.