AHAHA YOU CRAKKAZ LOSE AGAIN! BP

AHAHA YOU CRAKKAZ LOSE AGAIN! BP.

>ywn go to prez nigger school

Keep worshiping a gay faggot who came out of a WHITE PUSSY!

>”normies” will never reflect on how bad of a president he was because he’s black

I thought it was an unwritten rule to not name shit after people that are still alive.

It's incredibly tacky but it happens

The obongo school is going to have the highest drop out rate.

>2017
>sending your kids to nigger indoctrination classes
>letting pedos babysit your children
why are people so stupid, Sup Forums?

Can we just give the niggers MS, GA, AL & FL already?
>INB4 dixiefags start crying

in time the legend will be he was great, like Lenin in the SU.

Communists always want a figurehead that is "godlike" even though they complete fabricate that image and the guys in question were actually just corrupt pieces of shit.

>tfw your school will still perform like shit and will pump out another generation of illiterate retards but at least it's not named after perceived racist.

I'S TAKE IT CUM SCKIN

Normies dont really reflect on how bad any president has been, tho. Doubly when its from their own team.

I mean, he was pretty great. First american president to get a peace prize.

If thats not an archivement for such a warlike country like america, i dont know what is.

>changes name to a half black guy vs any other influential minority

wew lad.

You fucking faggots.
Jackson miss is 80 percent nigger

It's yours, nigger.

Nice digits.

>terrible school named after terrible pres.
I have no issue here

He wasn't the first US President to get one and he didn't deserve it. You actually have 0 clue what you're talking about

Considering that public schools are nothing more than government run daycare I'd say it's honestly appropriate

The first REAL american president, let me correct myself. A real american, truly reprisenting the coloured, diverse people of united states of america.

I'd say the impressive part is him being the peace prize winner with the highest body count

At least you're being obvious with your b8 now. Here's your (you)

Ain't it a sad world we live in where we have to treat people of another race differently and not hold them to the same standards as others?

>instead of creating a new school the black president will steal the one
typical

Davis was rolling in his grave habing his namesake on a nigger school anyway. Let the blacks aspire to be like oBama, half-white.

>instead of creating a new school the black president will steal the one
Um.. racist whitey won't give us funding for a new school, so we just Finna take it

Well, sometimes you have to crack a few eggs to make peace.

he's half white. Does this mean everyone loses?

how is getting a jewish medal for pulling out troops against the advisement of our generals, allowing ISIS to form and genocide everyone that wasn't addicted to drugs rape and jihad, then use them to destroy Libya and Syria for SA and Israel, killing about a million people and displacing millions more, meanwhile kidnapping everything that was under 16 to sell into the sex trade, and executing everyone else,. how is that an achievement, how is that worth of something called a 'peace price'.
All that jewish brainwashing is going to leave you damaged, son

You make it sound like segregation is still a thing.
Stop getting me excited.

I don't disagree with that sentiment but how in the case of Obama droning mudshits was peace actually achieved? You can't preemptively win shit like that

>Replaced one traitors name for another

>tfw Mississippian

>barack obama high has one of the lowest graduation rates in the country

pottery

>CRAKKAZ

It would be a shame if someone told you the truth about the black hand holding the whip, which is also the black hand that accepted the money that bought your ancestors.

The only "white man" that EVER put you in chains is the Jew. Remember that.