R/the_donald poster here (I know I know, but I promise I come in peace)...

r/the_donald poster here (I know I know, but I promise I come in peace). I just want to know why Sup Forums hates us so much.

We both support Trump. We both want to MAGA. We both love to kek and the taste of salty liberal tears.

Why can't we all just get along? We would be an unstoppable force for lulz if we did.

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

You retards won't address The Jew, that's why.

>I just want to know why Sup Forums hates us so much.
Same reason you hate yourself when you look in the mirror.

>sockpuppet thread

sage

>slide thread

Le based black man!!!!!
MAGA!!!!!!!!
EDIT1: THX FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER
EDIT2: RIP LE INBOX WITH LE BECON XDXDXD

At least you're not as autistic as the faggots that go on /ptg/

Ban anyone replying to this without saging

Agreed

Your a fag and you're shit is all retarded

Why am i not surprised to hear thaz from a kekistani son of a whore

The holocaust never happened

t. Butthurt libtard

Say it with me. 7 more years!

Is this a new copypasta?

You don't support Freedom of Speech. You're celebrity cultists, not true believers in the cause and we don't want you tainting our fucking well you meme-stealing hacks.

I like this new pasta.

It's because most of Sup Forums is ironic and you guys actually are serious about politics. Plus you are all shitty moralfags. Le based black man :DD Democrats are le real raycists. We just want to have fun and meme. We don't want your shitty form of virtue signalling either. No gtfo you filthy kike xoxoxoxoxo

You don’t embrace your heritage, and those countries you came from. Honestly, fuck American. If I didn’t but have certain tattoos, I would be back in Germany in the underground’s. Austria seems to be my next best bet.
Trump is an idiot. A great distraction, and he continues to rally the normies and niggers. He’s worst for our cause than if he wasn’t there at all.

>We both love to kek
>We would be an unstoppable force for lulz
for one, stop acting like a cringey autistic 10 year old

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

Definitely a new copypasta

Spbp

go fuck yourself nigger

>most of Sup Forums is ironic
this autist again.......

BECAUSE YOU DON'T ALLOW FREE SPEECH

You ruined this board by making it partisan and making dumbfuck republishits feel welcome here.

Sup Forums was best when it was neutral/libertarian, now we have unironic FOX news watchers as our majority and fucking “president trump generals” filled with brainwashed shills

There is no more critical thinking on this board, it’s just a hugbox for your kind

Rofl if we aren't honest with these Reddit autists they will keep coming back trying to change our mind. Stop encouraging them user.

I thought the prevailing culture here was to bring about the totalitarianism of the 4th Reich and gas the kikes?

Since when was Sup Forums in favour of free speech and democracy?

Never speak of the 4th! (((They))) are watching.

>1 post by this id
ignore this shitpost

Hello Sup Forums this is a warning, fellow kek-praising MAGApede from /r/the_donald here. Your time is coming. You have treated us, your brothers, like shit long enough. We could have had an alliance. We even offered out our hand in solidarity. But you spat on it, you pushed us around, you denied our alliance. You will come to regret that, I can promise you this much.

Me and my fellow 'pedes are going to start spamming propaganda on Sup Forums supported civic nationalism. We know how much this effects you. How bad you want your little "white super state". You will never get such a thing. You will be forced to work side by side with your fellow People of Color 'pedes. You WILL respect your fellow man regardless of his ethnicity.

This is not a warning, this is a promise.

leddit 16 year olds here mostly hang in the ptg the rest of us hate trump you fuckin idiot

Sage

>slide bread

>wojak poster
>BTFOs pol
HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER!

We are not brothers we never asked for this fuck off right back to r eddit.

>x1 reddit Gold. ↑14|↓88
You're the same reddit shit just with a different coating. For starters, you cant even name the (((Kikes))) ffs. You're as a pretentious normie who likes Rick and Morty. Imo, you're the snowflakes of the right.

SLIDE THIS SHIT

>SOROS MONEY

SLIDE THIS SHIT

>SOROS MONEY

SLIDE THIS SHIT

>SOROS MONEY

Because we don't care about the cuckservative agenda. We care about making this a white nation. You guys support Israel and "based" niggers.

We will eventually win out in the long-term, so there is no reason to play nice with you faggots.

That post was so fucking reddit it hurt

that's why I'm being honest here. Sure, Sup Forums got a lot of trolls, shills and shitposters. That's obvious, we're getting constantly raided. But that doesn't change the fact that in the end, the newfags always end up getting their eyes opened.
In the end, the truth wins over shilling & irony.
>inb4 bait
I honestly like the free discussions about any topic here, without regards to the ideology - if you talk shit, someone else is gonna get you BTFO'd.

Anyone that supports Trump is a kike pawn. I see no difference between the_Donald and 90% of Sup Forums Trumpcucks.

Useful idiots.

lmfao

The Donald is full of working class Americans. We neets don't agree with your lifestyle.

T_D is a cult of personality. No matter what your EPIC God Emperor does, right or wrong, you will defend him. He sucks Israeli cock? FUKKEN BASED!!! He breaks yet another campaign promise? ITS JUST 3.14 CHESS BRO!!!! JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!! FUCK I FEEL LIKE SUCKING A BASED BLACK MAN OFF!!!!!

The alt-right is the SJWs of the right. Now fuck off plebbit.

This right here.

That fact that you care enough to write all this text as a response shows how gay you are

I guess.your right. 1488 brother

I've been on Reddit and Sup Forums for over 10 years, stop being retarded just because we America had an election.

None of that matters if you don't believe in segregation/ethno-nationalism.

More like cuckservatives and (((civic nationalists)))

>just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them
>one post by this ID

what did he mean by this?

Cringey retards who ban dissenting opinions because you're all too fucking stupid to debate anyone.

Why are we still here, man? I see the same as you, since I was here from the beginning of Sup Forums, but we're still here. I don't take this board seriously anymore, but I still come here regardless.

I guess it is a nice source for headlines.

>We both support Trump. We both want to MAGA. We both love to kek and the taste of salty liberal tears.
>we
>implying

No we don't. Sup Forums has no ideology. It's chaos. Sup Forums pushed for Trump because it was chaotic and funny to push for a retarded meme candidate.

You faggots actually think Trump is a genius and claim everyone who calls him retarded is a shareblue shill.

You faggots unironically stan for Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity even though they are no less corrupt, hypocritical and vacuous as any of the talking heads on CNN or MSNBC.

tl;dr the_donald is 100% partisan. Sup Forums is not.

Now fuck off and don't return.

pol doesnt hate you
pol is filled with redditors anyway

Yeah. They love niggers on r/the_donald

>muh based niggers
>dude the Mexicans are natural conservatives and our allies against democrats
>if we give Mexicans amnesty they will side with us
>Israel is out greatest ally you anti-semite
kys

You are basically a funhouse-mirror of Sup Forums and the overlap in culture has caused people who should not feel comfortable here posting without regards for board culture or meme awareness.

I largely suspect them when I see shitty Sup Forums character LARPs.

Nice reddit spacing faggot

>We both support Trump. We both want to MAGA. We both love to kek and the taste of salty liberal tears.